Zanna Van Djik Part #4 weekly flights in a pandemic, to produce content oh so generic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its 35 degrees in LDN today and she went for a 10k run, please zanna, tell me more about how ‘you’re listening to your body’
Just showing off

Tally put a lot of weight on in lockdown and was really honest about how it’s because she over ate and didn’t do much exercise, and it made her seem far more relatable. She’s never been overly ripped and toned anyway.
Then you had witches like Zanna showing off about exercising a million times a day

Reactions: 7
I just read Tally’s book, had no idea they knew each other til the book mentioned her. I was like nooooooooooooo!! 😂😂

It’s been mentioned twice now that the podcast hosts have had very different views. I’ve never listened to it, please can someone elaborate and give us some juicy details you may remember? I think Tally and Vic seem a lot more relatable and just reasonable people unlike Zanna :)

It’s been mentioned twice now that the podcast hosts have had very different views. I’ve never listened to it, please can someone elaborate and give us some juicy details you may remember? I think Tally and Vic seem a lot more relatable and just reasonable people unlike Zanna :)
I’ve listened to a lot of episodes (it’s the way I first found Zanna). The important thing to note is that Tally and Vic have a background of eating disorders, Vic in particular was very anorexic and I remember a very good episode they both did talking very candidly about their experiences. They consequently are able to see things from different viewpoints ie. that would be triggering for me when having an eating disorder when talking about intermittent fasting etc. Zanna meanwhile only looks from the lens of her own experience ie. someone who in her eyes has never struggled with thoughts of weight loss, has only ever exercised to feel good so never sees anything controversial in what she does. It sometimes feels like the other 2 have to educate her that her experience is not universal and can at times be quite unhelpful as anyone who cannot rationalise situations in the same way with confidence could potentially even be intimidated by how she acts.

The irony in all of this of course is that Zanna does appear to be pretty orthorexic, lots of vegan clean eating and obsessive exercising ie. running 10km on a 35 degree day as Tuesday is the day she does a long run!

Ive been reading a lot about personality types in lockdown and Zanna is definitely ESTJ. Obsessed with order, organisation and fun activities but stubborn af and unwilling to listen to any differing opinions!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve listened to a lot of episodes (it’s the way I first found Zanna). The important thing to note is that Tally and Vic have a background of eating disorders, Vic in particular was very anorexic and I remember a very good episode they both did talking very candidly about their experiences. They consequently are able to see things from different viewpoints ie. that would be triggering for me when having an eating disorder when talking about intermittent fasting etc. Zanna meanwhile only looks from the lens of her own experience ie. someone who in her eyes has never struggled with thoughts of weight loss, has only ever exercised to feel good so never sees anything controversial in what she does. It sometimes feels like the other 2 have to educate her that her experience is not universal and can at times be quite unhelpful as anyone who cannot rationalise situations in the same way with confidence could potentially even be intimidated by how she acts.

The irony in all of this of course is that Zanna does appear to be pretty orthorexic, lots of vegan clean eating and obsessive exercising ie. running 10km on a 35 degree day as Tuesday is the day she does a long run!

Ive been reading a lot about personality types in lockdown and Zanna is definitely ESTJ. Obsessed with order, organisation and fun activities but stubborn af and unwilling to listen to any differing opinions!!
Zanna has eating issues and its obvious she hides behind all this vegan/clean eating because of it. When she use to be known as blonde health her eating was so bad alongside the excessive training she was dping that she stopped getting periods for a long time, then she found and jumped on the clean eating trend, she might not like to admit but shed had issues and seems tp have issues, who exercises that much? She is all bones.

The Fit And Fearless podcast is actually really good, but Zanna is hardly on it because she’s always off travelling so most of the time it is just Tally and Vic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have I missed her mentioning the oil spill?
Nope! She hasnt said anything!!! Its all over the news, influencers who dont even talk about these types of stuff have shared the news and links to where ppl can help, she is a fake love of the world

Nope! She hasnt said anything!!! Its all over the news, influencers who dont even talk about these types of stuff have shared the news and links to where ppl can help, she is a fake lover of the world

Reactions: 1

Agreed!... a lot of the fitness influencers have moved on from their phase of obsessive healthy eating and training for fitness competitions but Zanna seems to still be in that phases somewhat. I always get the impression Tally and Vic want to educate her in being less restrictive and Zanna thinks they have both 'lost it'. Maybe just my impression.

Saying that it does sort of annoy me that these influencers got their 'fame' from showing people their strict diets and training splits and now have turned round and said actually that was all bad and miserable. As much as I'm all for personal growth and honesty I think these girls should take more accountability in the fact that they encouraged and influenced hundreds of girls to do something that they now admit was really unhealthy for years.

Reactions: 6
Zanna apologising for missing her coffee thoughts recently, as though she’s the Dalai Lama

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Agreed!... a lot of the fitness influencers have moved on from their phase of obsessive healthy eating and training for fitness competitions but Zanna seems to still be in that phases somewhat. I always get the impression Tally and Vic want to educate her in being less restrictive and Zanna thinks they have both 'lost it'. Maybe just my impression.

Saying that it does sort of annoy me that these influencers got their 'fame' from showing people their strict diets and training splits and now have turned round and said actually that was all bad and miserable. As much as I'm all for personal growth and honesty I think these girls should take more accountability in the fact that they encouraged and influenced hundreds of girls to do something that they now admit was really unhealthy for years.
This is where my skepticism sets in too. I remember when all these women were posting selfies of themselves, ripped and slimmer and "eating clean" and working out a lot and they would talk about how great they felt in themselves. And now they post the same pictures as before shots and state how bad of a mindset they had "back then". It just makes you wonder when a photograph will become a before picture. (I'm not talking about people who have had legitimate eating disorders in the past and have since recovered, obviously that is great that they are now well again).

Reactions: 8
Moaning that she cant go into the house and take measurement because the current owners wont let her... ITS NOT YOUR HOUSE YET! and youve already been there once to look at the plants, why didnt you bleeping measure stuff then!!!!! first world bleeping problems. you are moving in 14 days so maybe they have stuff to do that doesnt involve you turning up AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Moaning that she cant go into the house and take measurement because the current owners wont let her... ITS NOT YOUR HOUSE YET! and youve already been there once to look at the plants, why didnt you bleeping measure stuff then!!!!! first world bleeping problems. you are moving in 14 days so maybe they have stuff to do that doesnt involve you turning up AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Probably pissed off as she cant give those measurements to brands/companies offering freebies

• Haha
She said she’s trying to get a car too - no doubt she’ll get gifted one by some electric car company. Why do more eco friendly brands ever want to work with her?! She is the least eco friendly person there is when she flies about 2-3 times a month on average

Reactions: 7
The measurements thing is weird! Can't buy a bed? Are the rooms very small or what size is the bed they want?

The measurements thing is weird! Can't buy a bed? Are the rooms very small or what size is the bed they want?
I know!!! Most bedrooms advertised as a double will fit a bed... most living rooms will fit a sofa..... especially in a house of that size. Shes such a twit, shes already been to the house 3 times im not surprised they've said not to go again, maybe they actually ant to get sorted!!!!!!!

God she's really moaning that the people who currently own the house won't take measurements for her. Yeah becuase you've already butted round there to see what plants they're taking and becuase they're in the middle of packing up their own house which is much bigger than your teeny tiny flat Zanna

She said she’s trying to get a car too - no doubt she’ll get gifted one by some electric car company. Why do more eco friendly brands ever want to work with her?! She is the least eco friendly person there is when she flies about 2-3 times a month on average
She’s said about the car before, sure it was a beg then. Ant has a car, why can’t they just share?!

God she's really moaning that the people who currently own the house won't take measurements for her. Yeah becuase you've already butted round there to see what plants they're taking and becuase they're in the middle of packing up their own house which is much bigger than your teeny tiny flat Zanna
Most houses have a floor plan done when you sell, why can’t she just use that?! If I was the sellers I’d be taking everything I was entitled to including the lightbulbs 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.