Zanna Van Djik Part #4 weekly flights in a pandemic, to produce content oh so generic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted comments under her Youtube vlog. People are now asking why she deleted them.
she refuses to take any accountability for literally anything. something must have gone seriously wrong somewhere in her life to be so in need of nothing but praise

Reactions: 3
I think from reading the comments they‘d asked why she was travelling abroad during a pandemic. Another comment asks where Ant is, but that hasn’t been deleted yet. No doubt it will be though. That Chris bloke was obviously staying in the same windmill as her, was pretty obvious from the video because he was sat there editing her videos for her. He also had horrendous sunburn on his neck and shoulders as he‘s very pale and ginger and was having to film her diving in and out of the sea in the burning hot sun...

Im not saying that men and women can’t just be friends, and from watching the video its obviously that nothing is going on and it’s a business trip to film attractive content, But the lack of explanation as to where and why Ant isn’t with her and why she is randomly travelling with this Chris bloke makes it look suspicious.

The comments asking why the earlier comments were deleted have now be deleted! Just checked as I was going to screen grab!

I think from reading the comments they‘d asked why she was travelling abroad during a pandemic. Another comment asks where Ant is, but that hasn’t been deleted yet. No doubt it will be though. That Chris bloke was obviously staying in the same windmill as her, was pretty obvious from the video because he was sat there editing her videos for her. He also had horrendous sunburn on his neck and shoulders as he‘s very pale and ginger and was having to film her diving in and out of the sea in the burning hot sun...

Im not saying that men and women can’t just be friends, and from watching the video its obviously that nothing is going on and it’s a business trip to film attractive content, But the lack of explanation as to where and why Ant isn’t with her and why she is randomly travelling with this Chris bloke makes it look suspicious.

The comments asking why the earlier comments were deleted have now be deleted! Just checked as I was going to screen grab!
She's replied to the comment about Ant saying he's working, he's not got any leave left

For someone who claims she works ‘soooo hard no days off’ I don’t get why she won’t admit Chris coming with her on these trips is because they are ‘business’ and she just needs a photographer to get pictures of her.

Reactions: 1
For someone who claims she works ‘soooo hard no days off’ I don’t get why she won’t admit Chris coming with her on these trips is because they are ‘business’ and she just needs a photographer to get pictures of her.
Yes, I think I’d respect her more if she just came out and said that she’d taken a professional photographer with her to get some attractive content. I think Zanna doesn’t know what she is anymore. She started out as a fitness influencer but then moved into sustainability and Veganism, and now she can’t seem to decide whether she wants to be a lifestyle blogger or a travel blogger. She can’t really be everything and there are loads of other Influencers out there doing that and doing it better so she seems a bit lost. Maybe give it up and try getting a proper job. Has she ever had a proper job I wonder? By proper job I mean working in a shop or a bar or an office.

Reactions: 4
What was your comment?
All I said was (on her Cornwall picture) it looks gorgeous there, I’d love to see influencers donating their free breaks to NHS staff or key workers who haven’t seen their family for months and not had a break during the pandemic!

of course she didn’t like that so instead of addressing it she’s just deleted it and buried it under the sand! Nice one love, shows how much you care!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
All I said was (on her Cornwall picture) it looks gorgeous there, I’d love to see influencers donating their free breaks to NHS staff or key workers who haven’t seen their family for months and not had a break during the pandemic!

of course she didn’t like that so instead of addressing it she’s just deleted it and buried it under the sand! Nice one love, shows how much you care!
I can’t believe she deleted that! How in her warped mind can she think of that as criticism/trolling?! She’s actually so thick. Why the duck can’t she reply and address it?

Reactions: 4
I know fitness is her passion/life and all that but does anyone else find it weird that she can't seem to have any downtime at all even on holiday? Is it normal to continue your fitness routine, morning runs and workouts every single day even when you're on holiday? And then the only activities she does are basically working out as well. Is it her passion or does she have an obsession with exercising

Reactions: 7
I know fitness is her passion/life and all that but does anyone else find it weird that she can't seem to have any downtime at all even on holiday? Is it normal to continue your fitness routine, morning runs and workouts every single day even when you're on holiday? And then the only activities she does are basically working out as well. Is it her passion or does she have an obsession with exercising
I think it's an obsession and let's face it she has nothing else to do as she has no real job!
Didn't she have some eating disorder or unhealthy relationship with food at some point? I think she's swapped that for obsession over working out.

Reactions: 5
I feel like if you're into fitness going for a cycle/run while on holiday is a great way to explore a new place whilst enjoying a hobby. Doing a hiit workout in your hotel room... a bit too far into the obsession/can't take a break category

Reactions: 12
I think it's an obsession and let's face it she has nothing else to do as she has no real job!
Didn't she have some eating disorder or unhealthy relationship with food at some point? I think she's swapped that for obsession over working out.
Yep! To the point where she stopped getting periods for a long time, maybe over a year?

It is weird. It’s not normal and is actually pretty dangerous. You need at least one rest day a week. It’s also advisable to take a week or so off every now and then to allow your body to rest. She’s asking for an injury really.

Reactions: 2
God. I know she loves nature and nature is awesome and all, but I can't imagine traveling around with pretty much no cultural activities thrown in. Yes, the landscapes are gorgeous and vary depending on where you are, but she never seems to go to museums or galleries or the theater or even just walk around towns taking in the architecture. Her walks are almost always hikes and when they're just walks, it seems like she's walking with a purpose. I understand walking fast in your own city, but in a new place? Oy.

I'd hate to travel the way she does.

Reactions: 8
Guess she wont be mentioning the tanker leaking oil into the Indian Ocean in the Maldives where its been declared a state emergency 1,000 tonnes of pil has already leaked, tanker carrying 4,000

Where is ocean lover Rosanna?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She has no right (or initiative) to comment on these events any more and she knows it. The fact that her stay in Cornwall was an “eco mini break” or whatever is laughable when she’s cancelled out any good that can do by flying so much already this year.

Reactions: 8
The Cornish sea after a week of solid 34 degrees heat really isnt that cold! Thousands of holiday makers swim in the Cornish sea every year. Why does she think she is original? Try wild swimming in December hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.