Zanna Van Djik Part #4 weekly flights in a pandemic, to produce content oh so generic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked me on Instagram šŸ˜‚ I said ā€œStop travelling, we are in the middle of a pandemicā€. Can she not stay in one place?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I canā€™t believe she deleted that! How in her warped mind can she think of that as criticism/trolling?! Sheā€™s actually so thick. Why the duck canā€™t she reply and address it?
It may be that she deleted it because she'll donate a holiday or something to a key worker & want to take all the glory for herself as her generous idea...it would gice the company & her, good lress

Or

She doesn't want anyone knowing how selfish she really is when she goes in yet another trip without thinking she could give it away.

Reactions: 2
Guess she wont be mentioning the tanker leaking oil into the Indian Ocean in the Maldives where its been declared a state emergency 1,000 tonnes of pil has already leaked, tanker carrying 4,000

Where is ocean lover Rosanna?
If it doesn't make her money, she doesn't care.

It may be that she deleted it because she'll donate a holiday or something to a key worker & want to take all the glory for herself as her generous idea...it would gice the company & her, good lress

Or

She doesn't want anyone knowing how selfish she really is when she goes in yet another trip without thinking she could give it away.
Definitely this.

Also, just looking at her 2020 goals. One is to donate Ā£5000 to charity through her business. She'll get tax relief for doing that. It would be more generous to donate from her personal finances.

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 04.16.00.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just received her latest newsletter, a "guide" for travelling during COVID which she opens with:
"Now to clarify, I am not advocating for international travel, purely sharing my experiences and tips in hope that they will help you"

In what way is she not advocating for travel? Constant travelling, all her sponsored Instagram stories and posts.. she is literally doing just that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s not advocating for others to travel. Ew, yucky. Just her and her friends (but not Ant)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Not advocating for travel" what on earth? What does she think she is doing then?

Reactions: 3
Whilst Zanna was fannying around Cornwall on a gifted holiday, Tally and Vic were hiking in the lakes with friends and their dog. No ā€˜giftedā€™ tags. Just them enjoying themselves. Why didnā€™t she go with them instead? They got some fabulous photos and proved you donā€™t need to go abroad to get attractive content.

I donā€™t think they are as close anymore.

I definitely donā€™t think they are as close anymore either. On their podcast Tally and Vic always have similar opinions but Zanna always pipes up with a completely different view on everything. They are both into the initiative eating thing and not over exercising whereas Zanna is very orthorexic

I definitely donā€™t think they are as close anymore either. On their podcast Tally and Vic always have similar opinions but Zanna always pipes up with a completely different view on everything. They are both into the initiative eating thing and not over exercising whereas Zanna is very orthorexic
My take on it is Tally is the middle ground, I think Vic doesn't really like Zanna anymore and Tally tries to keep the peace between the two. You rarely see any interaction between Zanna/Vic and no news on any further podcast episodes coming so doesn't seem much incentive.

Reactions: 1
It must piss Vic off that sheā€™s obviously had to work hard to get to where she is now, whereas Zanna has had money thrown at her by her millionaire parents and she also gets way more brand deals and free holidays etc - Vic and Tally both seem to work a lot harder than Zanna does but they donā€™t get as many opportunities as Zanna being a giant will stand out more and she also begs for things more.
I couldnā€™t be friends with someone who constantly brags and rubs her incredibly privileged lifestyle in everyoneā€™s face 24/7. All the selfish behaviour of continually going on holidays every week would drive me round the bend too.

It must piss Vic off that sheā€™s obviously had to work hard to get to where she is now, whereas Zanna has had money thrown at her by her millionaire parents and she also gets way more brand deals and free holidays etc - Vic and Tally both seem to work a lot harder than Zanna does but they donā€™t get as many opportunities as Zanna being a giant will stand out more and she also begs for things more.
I couldnā€™t be friends with someone who constantly brags and rubs her incredibly privileged lifestyle in everyoneā€™s face 24/7. All the selfish behaviour of continually going on holidays every week would drive me round the bend too.
Yep, plus Vic has been refurbing a very dated house from scratch, whilst Zanna just strolls in and supposedly buys her dream house in Surrey from first day of looking šŸ™„ It would be irritating having someone like that around, I can understand why she would want to keep her at a distance, especially as she never acknowledges how lucky she is (most likely driven by being blonde, skinny and tall), she just thinks she has got it all from hard work!

Reactions: 5
Why are they buying a whole load of new expensive pans? Do they not have pans at the moment? Are they literally buying everything brand new?! Very sustainable šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My take on it is Tally is the middle ground, I think Vic doesn't really like Zanna anymore and Tally tries to keep the peace between the two. You rarely see any interaction between Zanna/Vic and no news on any further podcast episodes coming so doesn't seem much incentive.
Itā€™s a shame because I actually really enjoyed the podcasts they did!

Why are they buying a whole load of new expensive pans? Do they not have pans at the moment? Are they literally buying everything brand new?! Very sustainable šŸ™„
So IF they were renting it out I could see that they may leave behind some basic kitchen equipment, but why don't they have sheets already? Why would they need to buy new sheets?

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker, first time poster here
I canā€™t believe (well actually I can...) about the amount of new things they are buying for their new house
They even ordered packing boxes! What happened to asking local supermarkets or neighbourhood FB forums/next door pages. Weā€™ve never had any trouble getting second/third hand boxes and passing onto others when they move
Surely they donā€™t even have much to move as they appear to be leaving everything in the flat
Itā€™s also frustrating that she doesnā€™t go into detail about the things they have purchased, why did you buy those pans- were they recommended, good reviews etc

Reactions: 9
Its so strange (and not sustainable) buying absolutely everything brand new. They must be planning to rent the apartment as an air bnb or something.

God I just love how she used to preach about the environment, being sustainable, saving the planet etc and is now BUYING EVERYTHING FROM STRACH

Reactions: 6
Tally put a lot of weight on in lockdown and was really honest about how itā€™s because she over ate and didnā€™t do much exercise, and it made her seem far more relatable. Sheā€™s never been overly ripped and toned anyway.

its 35 degrees in LDN today and she went for a 10k run, please zanna, tell me more about how ā€˜youā€™re listening to your bodyā€™

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.