Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine someone posting her wedding set up - shame she has shared for the guests going to Naomi’s wedding ! She clearly doesn’t think weddings are that special - hence we have seen her in so many dresses !
Using someone else's wedding for your own content. 🙄
She's the absolute worst and you're right, she'd have a complete hissy fit if someone did this to her!

Reactions: 4
Using someone else's wedding for your own content. 🙄
She's the absolute worst and you're right, she'd have a complete hissy fit if someone did this to her!
But then her followers wouldn’t know how she’s such a good friend - she’s had to sacrifice a whole day to help out with setting up! 🥹

Of course that means she needs content to make up for lost time. Don’t you know she only works 4 days a year week now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I missed the Northern Lights last night but I'm more annoyed that Zanna got to see them and "tick them off her bucket list". 😒
Same! But we might catch them tonight. Also, the tone of her post is as if the whole of the UK didn't see it, just her. twit.
---
Also 'once in a life time experience'? She could easily see them again with her privilege.
Wait for it... "Guys I can't believe I'm hosting my first Northern Lights hiking trip after being so inspired by the UK ones"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not really once in a lifetime as they’re coming back tonight. Also Zan if you spent more time here you’d realise this country can be pretty bleeping special. #bleep #smashingblouse #blessed

Attachments

Reactions: 1