Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello my beautiful nuggets :rolleyes: Welcome to Rosanna "Zambia Zamboni" van Dick thread number 11. She's worked hard to help us get here.

Recap:
- wakes up at 5am most days which makes most normal followers feel bad about themselves;
- keeps cooking the living tit out of any veggies she can lay hands on, alternating that with vegan ready meals;
- constantly brings up topics no-one cares about such as her height, her scar/emergency bowel surgery or how savvy she is at finance :rolleyes: ;
- more rooms in the Gifted Bland Surrey Nest are being panelled, she's also planning to redo bathrooms which are not earthy/natural enough (most people find them nice, inoffensive and done up to a decent standard);
- keeps going on hikes (you'd think she lives in the Lakes or Snowdonia) and driving to London to do her runs (she prefers running in flatter areas);
- she misses London dearly;
- Ant started invisalign too but we don't know if it's also gifted, pardon, PR-discounted like Zanna's as they haven't declared it;
- we are starting to think that she's had some cosmetic procedures done: possibly a nose job, botox to smooth the forehead and give brows a little lift, cheek fillers and possible subtle lip fillers. It's mostly done quite well so she looks like she's had a glow-up (hate the word but Zanna is a basic B so I guess it works), maybe besides the botox as her face is starting to look a little frozen;
- doesn't even pretend to care about sustainability of anything any more :cry:

Someone in Ant's circle of friends came her to spill some tea, in a way confirming what we have all been thinking of her for a while now. If anyone cares to add a TL;DR of that please feel free.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you to the person who posted the picture of Z at the hair salon (sorry forget who it was but many thanks).

Ummmm, those Dubarry boots are made of leather. Did she buy then new do we know?

Reactions: 8
No idea. They suddenly appeared alongside the Barbour jacket the moment she moved to ‘the countryside’!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No idea. They suddenly appeared alongside the Barbour jacket the moment she moved to ‘the countryside’!
I’m just surprised she didn’t choose a brand that could offer a vegan pair. I know she doesn’t label herself as vegan these days but 😕.

Maybe I just need some caffeine and to give her a break. I’m in a crappy mood this morning! 😛

Reactions: 6
So today she’s going to get her brows done, meet a friend for lunch and go shopping on a Wednesday. BOSS BABE! I can see why she cries so regularly from her extremely stressful schedule and “adulting”. Such a hard life!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Other points to note:
-most definitely flouted lockdown restrictions for non essential activities including cosmetic dentistry, running at a preferred park in London despite LOVING country life, and having Jojo come round to fling a throw and plump some cushions. Sorry and ‘dress some shelves’.
-lured some tattlers and some genuine followers into being blocked by doing a poll promising not to be offended....asking if they thought being an influencer was a genuine career aaaaand would THEY want to be an influencer. The answer is no Zambioni.
- then also went onto her gifted nest profile and blocked anyone who disagreed with her on there too
-tattlers suspect she has a mean girl style ‘Burn book’ for those lowly non influencers who dare to question her hypocrital ways

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow, I'd love to head into London to look at some shops and meet a friend for lunch, but I can't because I have a FULL TIME JOB!!!!

Also, I replied I don't think influencing is a real job and I didn't get blocked?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow, I'd love to head into London to look at some shops and meet a friend for lunch, but I can't because I have a FULL TIME JOB!!!!

Also, I replied I don't think influencing is a real job and I didn't get blocked?
Not everyone got blocked. It makes little sense 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Absolutely this. Where I live you need to book an appointment for shopping (10 minutes per visit) and restaurants are still closed. And by the time the weekend comes around, all of the appointments are booked.

I really wish she’d be honest and be like: “look, I don’t actually work a lot and that means I have more free time to fill my day with leisure activities” instead of proclaiming she’s a BOSSBABE and then in her actions show she has plenty of time.

Reactions: 11
There is going to be an intolerable amount of her eye-bleeping herself in that outfit. I already can’t stand it.

I also had a similar top back in the 90’s!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 528909 what hideos abomination is this?
I saw this posted and literally came here to see what you lot had to say hahaha duck she is something else. Why are all her stupid outfit posts in that corner of the kitchen too? Surely someone with her size triple z boobs like she claims needs to wear a bra too?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is seriously deluded with her buylesswearmore hashtag, she has had so many new clothes this year!!! Surely she can’t wear anything more than a few times???

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.