Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t actually dislike her I just think she shops a hell of a lot. She’s been like three consecutive days in a row this week. Nothing has changed in the shops and she repeats half of the stuff she shows. How many times can she show a Dunnes suit or a silky shirt from River Island... She could benefit her account from doing the same on ASOS or other exclusively online shopping websites that people can access regardless of COVID and don’t need to leave their house every day to access.
Fair enough!!
She’s a stylist?! She’s awful boring, I genuinely don’t know who gets inspo from her. She has zero imagination. Jeans, nice tops, blazers, court shoes. And the occasional ‘pop of colour’ 🙄 Nothing different or a bit edgy. I don’t get how she’s so popular 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, it’s safe and a bit boring, but it’s accessible and affordable and practical for a certain stage in a person’s life. You can look half decent without spending too much money or making too much effort. Ideally I’d love to look edgy and different but my children take up the majority of my time and energy at the moment. I’d imagine there are a lot of women like me out there hence she has a captive audience.

Reactions: 2
You're a big fan so!

I too am of a "certain age" and she definitely isn't someone that I'd look to for any inspiration simply because she looks head to toe like what's in the shop window. I suppose I thought a stylist would do a bit more than Poco jeans and a blazer and court shoes. But she clearly has a loyal following, I just don't understand why.

Each to their own!

Reactions: 1
She’s a stylist?! She’s awful boring, I genuinely don’t know who gets inspo from her. She has zero imagination. Jeans, nice tops, blazers, court shoes. And the occasional ‘pop of colour’ 🙄 Nothing different or a bit edgy. I don’t get how she’s so popular 🤷🏻‍♀️
I love her content, I get a lot of ideas from her. But I like neutral colours and clean lines...boring to some but suits my body and colouring

I don’t mind her, a bit vanilla but nice enough. Like that she doesn’t show her kids constantly like most of them do. I like some of the clothes she shows but I kinda feel like it’s the same thing all the time, jeans, top & blazer followed by a pasta dinner & repeat. I feel like we only ever see her trying these clothes on in front of the mirror, does she actually wear them out of the house? Does she buy them, try them on for content & then return them? She seems to buy a huge amount in comparison to what she actually seems to wear? In saying all that she doesn’t offend me, she sticks to safe content & it’s obviously works for her.

Reactions: 6
You're a big fan so!

I too am of a "certain age" and she definitely isn't someone that I'd look to for any inspiration simply because she looks head to toe like what's in the shop window. I suppose I thought a stylist would do a bit more than Poco jeans and a blazer and court shoes. But she clearly has a loyal following, I just don't understand why.

Each to their own!
No, I wouldn’t consider myself an overly big fan tbh but I dip in and out of her content and find it useful at times. I appreciate that it isn’t everybody’s bag though.

Reactions: 2
What is her job then? Fashion influencer?
She is a personal stylist. She also doesn't buy everything she shows,a lot of the stuff is actually sent to her by companies so she would show it,and then she sends it back.
What we have to understand -it's a completely different world we are living ,there is new ways of how things is promoted either we like it or not.
And at the end of the day..if you dont like what she posts and what she does..just unfollow.

Reactions: 5
It's not a case of unfollowing (I don't follow her anymore), we are allowed to comment on public accounts, that's the point of this site.

That response comes up on every single thread here at some stage and that's probably why this site exists. No criticism or questioning is tolerated on most of these influencers accounts and they enjoy living in their echo chamber of fawning fans telling them they're brilliant. Generally speaking, any "negativity" is deleted and blocked so it's good to have somewhere to discuss this new way that we are being incessantly sold to and explore the ethics and changing attitudes around "influencing". I'm speaking generally here by they way and not specifically about YStyle and it's in response to your "just unfollow" comment.

Reactions: 11
It's not a case of unfollowing (I don't follow her anymore), we are allowed to comment on public accounts, that's the point of this site.

That response comes up on every single thread here at some stage and that's probably why this site exists. No criticism or questioning is tolerated on most of these influencers accounts and they enjoy living in their echo chamber of fawning fans telling them they're brilliant. Generally speaking, any "negativity" is deleted and blocked so it's good to have somewhere to discuss this new way that we are being incessantly sold to and explore the ethics and changing attitudes around "influencing". I'm speaking generally here by they way and not specifically about YStyle and it's in response to your "just unfollow" comment.
This. If you have an opinion these days you’re instantly branded a troll, if you question these bloggers no matter how nicely you do it, it’s deleted & you’re blocked & they post some cryptic quote about haters 🙄 they hate this site yet they’re the very reason it exists because we’re simply not allowed to think or express anything that could be considered negative towards them. Long live Tattle I say. If there’s an ad on TV for foundation there will be a disclaimer on screen basically saying they’ve fiddled with the footage to make the foundation look flawless, yet these influencers get away with promoting make up on Instagram with a filter making them look perfect. It’s false advertising but ssshhh you can’t say anything and that’s why Tattle exists 🙈 Speaking generally here not about Yvonne in particular.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is a personal stylist. She also doesn't buy everything she shows,a lot of the stuff is actually sent to her by companies so she would show it,and then she sends it back.
What we have to understand -it's a completely different world we are living ,there is new ways of how things is promoted either we like it or not.
And at the end of the day..if you dont like what she posts and what she does..just unfollow.
Do you realise this is a gossip forum? And this thread also isn't in the rave about section. If you don't like what people are posting on here, don't read it...

Are you Yvonne or something?

Reactions: 6
Do you realise this is a gossip forum? And this thread also isn't in the rave about section. If you don't like what people are posting on here, don't read it...

Are you Yvonne or something?
You have your opinion I have mine! And no I'm not Yvonne.

Reactions: 1
Yeah the Aldi stories. Does she think they should be paying her? Does she think she’s that special? Bore off Yvonne & stick to your hidden affiliate links
God she's only dying for am Aldi collab. The shopping hauls every week are cringe. And she showed her hands few weeks ago when she was rightly pissed around the Rosè weekend because she actually admitted they never acknowledge her 😳

Reactions: 4
You have your opinion I have mine! And no I'm not Yvonne.
And you are perfectly entitled to your opinion. However if you research how this site works you will realise that your comments belong in a rave thread for Yvonne. There are several rave threads for various people. Maybe start one directly under the rave threads for Trinny*- Yvonne will love that.
*I adore Trinny

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s funny how we all see things differently. I love the pics from shops so I know where has stock I like and love seeing the Aldi shop too. I’m always rushing in a supermarket and never find new stuff so I like the tips on what’s new in etc.. I’m not one for cooking much though but her food looks good. She’s been showing the food shop for years so don’t think it’s looking for a collab. My style would be similar to hers (except I don’t own a single blazer!!) but I think there’s lots of us that dress more classic/neutral rather than trendy, she’s great for that stuff!

Reactions: 7
Why exactly is she horrible , what has she done to you?
I’ve already said; VERY rude in DMs, bitchy, short and demeaning. I was clearly a .
’nuisance’ probably didn’t have enough followers for her to see me as worth it, when its actually her job which essentially flogging stuff. I wasn’t imagining it. Happened a few times. She’s false.

I don’t mind her, a bit vanilla but nice enough. Like that she doesn’t show her kids constantly like most of them do. I like some of the clothes she shows but I kinda feel like it’s the same thing all the time, jeans, top & blazer followed by a pasta dinner & repeat. I feel like we only ever see her trying these clothes on in front of the mirror, does she actually wear them out of the house? Does she buy them, try them on for content & then return them? She seems to buy a huge amount in comparison to what she actually seems to wear? In saying all that she doesn’t offend me, she sticks to safe content & it’s obviously works for her.
I think a lot of shops send her clothes to do try ons and she returns them, she couldn't possibly buy all those clothes. Have to say though i am a fan, she seems down to earth.

I’ve already said; VERY rude in DMs, bitchy, short and demeaning. I was clearly a .
’nuisance’ probably didn’t have enough followers for her to see me as worth it, when its actually her job which essentially flogging stuff. I wasn’t imagining it. Happened a few times. She’s false.
Well I have zero followers on Instagram & have found her very pleasant in her replies. She has responded every time I have messaged.

Reactions: 9
And you are perfectly entitled to your opinion. However if you research how this site works you will realise that your comments belong in a rave thread for Yvonne. There are several rave threads for various people. Maybe start one directly under the rave threads for Trinny*- Yvonne will love that.
*I adore Trinny
I know how this site works. And it actually surprises me that there is so much grown up people that has nothing better to do with their time than following every aspect of somebody else's life,"investigate" and witch. I'm not raving about anyone,and I dont spend all my free time lurking through blogger profiles,saving screenshots and and coming straight here to "document"my finds. I'm not interested in their lifes outside those photos they post. Because at the end of the day-there is a human behind every one of those profiles. And guess what they have a feelings as well. They have their good and bad days. And this tit that has been posted about them it does affect them. And yes of course you are entitled to your opinion and you can keep posting it everywhere...but sometimes its better to keep it to yourself. Just imagine yourself in their position, would you like to read all that tit about yourself?! Reminds me of school bullying just in different form,performed by adults. If you ever have experienced it in your life would you wish it to anyone?

Well I have zero followers on Instagram & have found her very pleasant in her replies. She has responded every time I have messaged.
Same here . She’s the one instagrammer that I’ve never heard anything negative about apart from the fact that the clothes she displays look a bit boring

Reactions: 5
I know how this site works. And it actually surprises me that there is so much grown up people that has nothing better to do with their time than following every aspect of somebody else's life,"investigate" and witch. I'm not raving about anyone,and I dont spend all my free time lurking through blogger profiles,saving screenshots and and coming straight here to "document"my finds. I'm not interested in their lifes outside those photos they post. Because at the end of the day-there is a human behind every one of those profiles. And guess what they have a feelings as well. They have their good and bad days. And this tit that has been posted about them it does affect them. And yes of course you are entitled to your opinion and you can keep posting it everywhere...but sometimes its better to keep it to yourself. Just imagine yourself in their position, would you like to read all that tit about yourself?! Reminds me of school bullying just in different form,performed by adults. If you ever have experienced it in your life would you wish it to anyone?
Yet you devote your time to reading a gossip forum??? Why do you come on here if you dislike it so much?