Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she’s false. So slyly horrible if you DM her asking perfectly reasonable questions about stuff she’s flogging. Only shares the sickly sweet DMs of large accounts
I have messaged her a few times and she has always responded

Reactions: 3
Yvonne is my favourite, she is what she is, no pretending! Yes it might be boring for some but I love most of her fashion and love the try ons and shopping pics, saves me so much time knowing where has stuff I want to try on. Have ordered lots over the years from her. She lives local to me, has 2 boys same ages as mine and has similar taste in clothes, books and holidays so very handy!! She’s always been nice anytime I’ve messaged her or seen her in Liffey valley too. I think she’s one of the genuine ones.

Reactions: 16
Although I find the clothes that she features to be quite boring , I think that she comes across as nice . I saw a posting that she put up a while back about getting abusive messages and I commented on it . She messaged me to say thanks and I thought she seemed friendly and genuine

Reactions: 6
I have messaged her a few times and she has always responded
Always responds but not particularly nicely and always if it’ll make her money - what does she have to lose? Nothing except the last and only kind bone in her body. She’s horrible

Always responds but not particularly nicely and always if it’ll make her money - what does she have to lose? Nothing except the last and only kind bone in her body. She’s horrible
Why exactly is she horrible , what has she done to you?

Reactions: 9
The amount of times she goes shopping in a week is so excessive. She’s been in H&M, River Island, Penny’s at least 3 times this week alone. So ridiculous. I think her style is a wee bit tacky too

Reactions: 1
The amount of times she goes shopping in a week is so excessive. She’s been in H&M, River Island, Penny’s at least 3 times this week alone. So ridiculous. I think her style is a wee bit tacky too
Its her job!

Reactions: 6
She’s a stylist, so she’s in the shops because she is styling people!! You can book a consultation with her. That’s her job!! She’s not Tignam😂

Reactions: 2
I find it hard to believe she is ‘styling’ anyone in the middle of a pandemic...

Reactions: 5
No way is she styling people at the moment. The amount of cheap tat she buys, never wears any of it. She is only going to the shops now to show stock, put up her affiliate links so she’ll makes money. Also can’t stand when she shows her husband, that time in Louis Copeland...cringe

No way is she styling people at the moment. The amount of cheap tat she buys, never wears any of it. She is only going to the shops now to show stock, put up her affiliate links so she’ll makes money. Also can’t stand when she shows her husband, that time in Louis Copeland...cringe
What happened?

I’ll give her her due, her husband is tidy 😂😂. But if she has another cheap shitey Dunnes suit 🙄 she never wears them!!! And the tacky leopard print trainers

I find it hard to believe she is ‘styling’ anyone in the middle of a pandemic...
Well, life is still going on so it’s entirely possible tbh. And even if she isn’t styling anybody at the moment, what harm? She isn’t pushy about stuff at all and a lot of her recommendations are pretty good. She’s honest about stuff and posts practical clothes/shoes. Stuff you would actually wear, as opposed to a different midi dress for every day of the week. I don’t have a huge budget at the moment for clothes, and I’ve found some of her advice really good.

Ok, I’ll give you that; that time in Louis Copeland was majorly cringe🤣🤣

Well, life is still going on so it’s entirely possible tbh. And even if she isn’t styling anybody at the moment, what harm? She isn’t pushy about stuff at all and a lot of her recommendations are pretty good. She’s honest about stuff and posts practical clothes/shoes. Stuff you would actually wear, as opposed to a different midi dress for every day of the week. I don’t have a huge budget at the moment for clothes, and I’ve found some of her advice really good.
I don’t actually dislike her I just think she shops a hell of a lot. She’s been like three consecutive days in a row this week. Nothing has changed in the shops and she repeats half of the stuff she shows. How many times can she show a Dunnes suit or a silky shirt from River Island... She could benefit her account from doing the same on ASOS or other exclusively online shopping websites that people can access regardless of COVID and don’t need to leave their house every day to access.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she does the personal shopping/styling anymore. The aff links took over her main way of earning-much easier I suppose.

She’s a stylist?! She’s awful boring, I genuinely don’t know who gets inspo from her. She has zero imagination. Jeans, nice tops, blazers, court shoes. And the occasional ‘pop of colour’ 🙄 Nothing different or a bit edgy. I don’t get how she’s so popular 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s a stylist?! She’s awful boring, I genuinely don’t know who gets inspo from her. She has zero imagination. Jeans, nice tops, blazers, court shoes. And the occasional ‘pop of colour’ 🙄 Nothing different or a bit edgy. I don’t get how she’s so popular 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really like her content cauae my style is boring. Im a devil for either active wear or the jeans/nice top etc. With 2 very young children I don't have time to be shaving the legs and tanning them everyday (anymore) for a dress so I find her page great to get a new nice top. Also, love the capsule wardrobes whe does too.

No interest in the 101 pasta dishes though as I'm trying to lose the baby weight 😂

I used to enjoy her stories but since COVID,
I found a lot of them so fake pushing the sweaty bettys Nike & Iclothing links,
Sneaky comment to Aldi not to mention Spotlight I’m convinced it’s a cult 😂

I used to enjoy her stories but since COVID,
I found a lot of them so fake pushing the sweaty bettys Nike & Iclothing links,
Sneaky comment to Aldi not to mention Spotlight I’m convinced it’s a cult 😂
Yeah the Aldi stories. Does she think they should be paying her? Does she think she’s that special? Bore off Yvonne & stick to your hidden affiliate links

I find her cooking videos oddly soothing. Really enjoy them. We have completely different styles though, she’s a bit plain and cheap for me but I’m in awe of how slim she is