Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sybil

Chatty Member
I’ve steal laces from people’s trainers/Lace shoes but leave the Shoes.
I’d steal one sock from each pair.
Then I’d steal every light bulb in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Naysayer

Get rid of all the phone chargers. Plugs and usb leads. Honestly, it's the most traumatic thing in this house when someone's charger stops working and they go begging someone to use a charger for a bit! ( There's 6 of us!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
ok this one would cause an injury but hey ho - spray polish on the laminate floor..... this has happened to me when i have been over zealous with the cleaning and my it is slippy.

• hide the forks.
  • Take off all the 'series links' on the TV planner
  • Permanently delete the things they have set to 'keep'
  • take/break the caps off aerosols
  • empty the wash basket and put the dirty washing on it, not in it (a little peeve of mine)
  • Change the PIN number on the alarm (that clearly I know cos I broke in, but not if i live nearby)
  • Similar to the battery one earlier, take fuses out of plugs (mum used to do that to me when i was grounded - cow)
  • Change the decaf coffee to full fat.

• Haha

Naysayer

Oh thought of another one. This is fun! 🤣 Playing the long game with this one ( depending on when in the year it is) tangle ALL Christmas lights in lots of knots 🤣 if lights are on a prelit tree, take out the fuse bulb and several others hehe!

• Wow
  • Haha

Leita

Chatty Member
Put red food colouring in their milk.

Replace shampoo with hair remover.

Sprinkling itching powder in their underwear drawer.

Sew the tops up on their socks.

Pop some tissues in the washing machine.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

nbt

VIP Member
Super glue in with the shampoo, move some furniture around just so things look slightly off, put all the books so that pages face outwards.
Reminds me of Friends when Chandler tidies up but then the sofa doesn’t line up with the rug and Joey can’t put his feet on the table 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

JOHN1967

VIP Member
Well not quite someone doing this but next doors cat got in when the other half left house door open when sorting out garage. I did a massive shit behind the sofa and curtains. Said the house smelt of shit when I got home but was tired and went to bed. Next morning still the faint smell was cleaning living room anyway but decided to move sofa stood in it 🤢🤢
Some typos are fun, why did you shit behind the sofa.😉

I hope it's a typo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4