Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are 8/10 there is no way you are a 34 back.
I'm a size 6-8 and every 32" band bra I have digs into me even on the largest hook. I even got a bra extendeder for my 32D boux avenue bra and it still dug in so everyones comments about small back sizes have me confused! Currently wearing 34C Victoria's Secret PINK bras which are a bit gapey on the cup but the band is comfortable at least, think I'm definitely going to give Boob or bust a go after reading this thread!

Reactions: 9
I think the general rule of thumb is likely to be that your dress size plus 20 is roughly your back size, so eg a size 12 would likely be a 32 back

Reactions: 5
I have back fat. I have big boobs on a small ribcage (currently well insulated 😒) so for the band to provide any support it has to be tight which does result in back fat.
The back fat is possibly migrated breast tissue so you need a bigger cup.

Reactions: 3
I'm a size 6-8 and every 32" band bra I have digs into me even on the largest hook. I even got a bra extendeder for my 32D boux avenue bra and it still dug in so everyones comments about small back sizes have me confused! Currently wearing 34C Victoria's Secret PINK bras which are a bit gapey on the cup but the band is comfortable at least, think I'm definitely going to give Boob or bust a go after reading this thread!
I'm the same. A size 6-8 and wear a 32B, but I still feel that some (though not all) of my bras dig in too. My friend is a size 12-14 and a 32DD. I'm about 8 stone and she's around 11. We can't figure out how we have the same back size. I'm only 5'3" though and she's 5'10", so unless that's something to do with it?

Reactions: 1
I think the general rule of thumb is likely to be that your dress size plus 20 is roughly your back size, so eg a size 12 would likely be a 32 back
That’s mental I’m a 10/12 on top. But I wear a 34. A 32 is painfully uncomfortable and a 30 wouldn’t even do up 🤣

Reactions: 4
Oh god this is all so confusing 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for all the advice. Will defo try sizing up a cup size instead of up a band/down a cup. I think I might try Boob or Bust too.

I’ve been wearing 32C primark bras for years but boob or bust is telling me I’m a 28G. I don’t want to believe it because now I’m going to have to spend more than £2.50 on a bra!🤣

I wear a UK 8-10 in clothes though so I guess the 28 band makes sense after what I’ve read here.. it’s all so bloomin confusing!

Reactions: 8
I’ve just tried the boob or bust method. I usually wear a 36C altho probably do need to go down a band size as they’re really loose after weight loss.

But it came out as a 32GG😅 surely my current bras can’t be that out?
Further to this I ordered a bra in the size it suggested and it fits like a glove.

WTF!!! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi everyone, best place to buy black leggings from nowadays? Not for the gym but day to day wear. I've had Love Leggings before and disappointingly they fell apart. Also used to love Topshop ones but reviews online suggest they're tit now.

Hi everyone, best place to buy black leggings from nowadays? Not for the gym but day to day wear. I've had Love Leggings before and disappointingly they fell apart. Also used to love Topshop ones but reviews online suggest they're tit now.
Spanx leggings "look at me" are amazing. Full coverage, wash very well. They're expensive but worth it. You can always pick up a pair on vinted too.

The boob or bust topic. I did the measurements yesterday. I usually wear a 36D bra. It suggested I wear a 32G I’m nervous about buying one. Has anyone done what it suggested and found it to be the best ?

The boob or bust topic. I did the measurements yesterday. I usually wear a 36D bra. It suggested I wear a 32G I’m nervous about buying one. Has anyone done what it suggested and found it to be the best ?
Yes. It’s fantastic. Their measurements guve a lovely snug fit. I couldn’t believe the smaller band size - pure magic!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yep! i used to wear 34/36E but with this i meausred 32H and it fits so well. Its amazing what a decent fitting bra can do for an outfit!

I have converted all my family to it. I meausre everyone 🤣

What size top do you wear?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.