Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m an ex golfer.
I’ve seen too many women who didn’t wear spf have leathery skin and wrinkles and bits cut out of their faces because of skin cancer so I am really keen on spf. We need to use it summer and winter.
I used to use Clinique city block, but most tinted moisturisers have spf these days. However you need to top it up during the day! I’m not a fan of wet wipes to remove makeup at night, but a quick cleanse during the day to remove oil and sweat and reapplying spf is a good thing to do.
Don’t forget your neck, so many women golfers with leathery necks and the v mark where there polo shirt buttons were undone. Not a good look.

Also..hands! We put spf on our farms and hands. Then wash our hands are don’t reapply spf so we end up with wrinkly sun spotted hands. Buy a small sun lotion or a hand cream with spf and get into the habit of using it,

Lecture over!

Reactions: 22
Sad to report my order seems to have been lost by DHL. I'm really disappointed as I have a big work event on 15 May and was looking forward to wearing my new lip glaze
So it's actually en route to me at last, but won't arrive until after my big work event. At least I will get it though.

Reactions: 2
Ultraviolette do a top up face spray you can use over make-up. I find it really good.

Reactions: 6
Do you have any recommendations for hand cream with SPF? I am little obsessed with finding good sunscreen

Do you have any recommendations for hand cream with SPF? I am little obsessed with finding good sunscreen
I buy cheap, have one in every handbag, kitchen, car, and reapply generously and regularly.
If I buy more expensive stuff I find I try to be careful and don’t use enough

Reactions: 6
Horsey people are the same.

I randomly bought Max Factor Miracle Pure Skin improving foundation. I picked it up while waiting for my script and browsing in the chemist. It’s buildable. Little heavier than a tinted moisturiser but felt light on. spf 30 and hylaluronic acid. It was half price. I’m well chuffed with it.

Reactions: 5
I use this and also love it

La Roche Posay also do one, it's really good, and doesn't seem to oxidise my foundation.
Garnier do an over-make up one also. It’s very lightweight and sits well over make up. Superdrug have a 3 for 2 offer on sunscreens so I stocked up last week.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.