Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies do we need to rename this thread!!! Another tattler here feeling exactly the same! I've given up buying clothes as I'm not in the body/shape I want to be and until I am- I will then! Anything I try on I feel worse in, looking at colour analysis and styling on YouTube for inspo. Looking at Botox too! My theory is you get away with more with your skin in your 20s, in your 30s for me it shows- late night, dehydrated, no sleep, period, too much sugar - all shows my skin!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m 36 just turned 😅 and I’m starting to finally really consider tweakments. Mainly injections above my brows for an eyebrow lift. But I’m also currently on maternity leave so don’t want to invest in anything to maintain when the money runs out 😂 I go back to work in January so may take the plunge then. My skin is quite good and I don’t have too many wrinkles as I’ve been meticulous with skincare for about 20 years but I definitely need to drink more water. It’s also face or figure now - I want to lose all my baby weight and currently dieting and exercising regularly to do so - but can’t go too thin or my face will get all saggy 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Please could I have your recommendations for heat protector sprays? I’m using Lee Stafford and Redken at the moment and not loving either ☹.

I just started the OGX Moroccan oil one and I like it, but it’s not the sort you could use on dry hair to add heat later, if that makes sense? But on damp, freshly washed hair, I like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Got a tester of the Erborian Super BB cream concealer and it's honestly one of the best one I've ever tried: very good coverage for my redness + dark under eyes while being light weight. I hate when I can feel make up on my face and I get itchy easily but not with that one. It's 33 euros but if it's in your budget may be worth a try!

Got a tester of the Erborian Super BB cream concealer and it's honestly one of the best one I've ever tried: very good coverage for my redness + dark under eyes while being light weight. I hate when I can feel make up on my face and I get itchy easily but not with that one. It's 33 euros but if it's in your budget may be worth a try!
I really rate their CC redness product for the redness on my cheeks and forehead, so may give this a go for concealer. I’m not big into concealer but with a 3 week old and a toddler, it’s needed 🤣

What’s the best way to pick a concealer shade though?! Always get that part wrong I think!

• Haha
Erborian have pictures of people with different skin tones and what shade they would use for them. Maybe you can match your complexion with one of them?
Capture.PNG

I got the 'clair' (lightest) and 'nude' (second lightest) shades, I've a mediterranean (olive-ish) but pale complexion: the clair was good for my dark undereyes and the nude was good for the rest of the skin (a dot on each cheeks, the forehead, nose and chin was all I needed to completely cover redness and imperfections). I tan easily so I'd probably used the 'doré' shade in the summer or if I was using tan drops. Hope it helps a bit!

Always heard Erborian BB cream/CC cream were good but never tested them, but now I understand the hype!

Thank you I am going to give this a go. I love the hourglass one under the eye but if I put it anywhere else it makes me itchy! As do most of them. The cle de peau one is amazing and I sometimes treat myself but it is expensive to use all the time!

• Heart