Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s your favourite place to buy basics from? I’m wanting some plain black / cream / white tops and find the ones I have discolour quickly or don’t wash particularly well 😩

Reactions: 1
Where’s your favourite place to buy basics from? I’m wanting some plain black / cream / white tops and find the ones I have discolour quickly or don’t wash particularly well 😩
M&S for me. Particularly like their relaxed tanks 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’d love a pair of loose fitting trousers or jeans. I need to look a bit more up to date. I’m short so this style doesn’t usually look great on me. Any suggestions

• Heart
I’d love a pair of loose fitting trousers or jeans. I need to look a bit more up to date. I’m short so this style doesn’t usually look great on me. Any suggestions
River island do a slim and then a straight leg Jean, baggy trousers don't suit me but I have 2 pairs of these and they are nice. Do go in store to try them on though cause different colours fit different.
They also do a sculpt mum jean if you want a more baggy look.
Also these Levi jeans were recommended on here before and I have been mooning after them ever since but can justify buying another pair of jeans yet, maybe for my birthday 😅
Screenshot_20240106-055246.png

Reactions: 2
River island do a slim and then a straight leg Jean, baggy trousers don't suit me but I have 2 pairs of these and they are nice. Do go in store to try them on though cause different colours fit different.
They also do a sculpt mum jean if you want a more baggy look.
Also these Levi jeans were recommended on here before and I have been mooning after them ever since but can justify buying another pair of jeans yet, maybe for my birthday 😅
View attachment 2671180
I got my Levi ribcage jeans on Amazon for 80 quid!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
M&S for me. Particularly like their relaxed tanks 😊
Thank you will check those out! 😊

I live in these, they’re so comfy and can be dressed smarter / more casual, lovely thick material. I’m 5ft 2 and the short length fits perfect.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I keep getting ads on Insta for these dip manicure kits and I’m starting to be tempted. Has anyone tried one they can recommend or is it just a spendy gimmick?

So I've bought The Ordinary lash and brow serum as my lashes are getting a bit stubby and sparse so I will let you know how I get on with it.(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I keep getting ads on Insta for these dip manicure kits and I’m starting to be tempted. Has anyone tried one they can recommend or is it just a spendy gimmick?
I keep getting these too!! I'm not a nail girly so can't say for sure but I watched a couple of vids on them and it does seem like it's a bit of a faff, messy and time consuming as you have to do multiple layers and keep filing all the edges and powdery bumps off. Some people in reviews say they crack and come off easily too, although customer service can probably help with tips for longevity. Would love to hear from anyone that's used them before though as I'm always getting the ads!

Reactions: 3
I keep getting these too!! I'm not a nail girly so can't say for sure but I watched a couple of vids on them and it does seem like it's a bit of a faff, messy and time consuming as you have to do multiple layers and keep filing all the edges and powdery bumps off. Some people in reviews say they crack and come off easily too, although customer service can probably help with tips for longevity. Would love to hear from anyone that's used them before though as I'm always getting the ads!
Thank you. I haven’t watched any of the videos but am put off enough by that description! I imagine I’d use it twice then never bother again 😂

Reactions: 4
So I've bought The Ordinary lash and brow serum as my lashes are getting a bit stubby and sparse so I will let you know how I get on with it.(y)
I have this and when I was using it as directed (ie twice a day, every day) I did notice my lashes looked longer and fuller.

I really like the Tomboy tshirt from Sezane. Washes really well and a nice thick cotton. I also know my sister and Mum really rate Cos for basic tees too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.