Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Has anyone had a 'skin pen' treatment at all?

I have really enlarged pores and it's really starting to grate on me, and my local beautician has recently shared she has someone who is qualified in this is coming to the salon!!

Want to find anyone who has had it before I go for it lmao

Mamacita

VIP Member
I keep considering laser hair removal but have a feeling this will be me too. I have been waxing or epilating for over 30 years and although some hair hasn’t grown back at all I still have a lot of hair, my friend has waxed for about 10 years and has hardly any hair now. I just don’t know what to do, I don’t want to waste my money
I mean to be fair, I recently got wax for the first time so I grew the hair for the first time in years and there was definitely a difference so I wouldn't say it was a complete waste of money. I used to have to shave twice a day really to be super smooth, now it's way better.

Though like someone said, hair can come back with laser and electrolysis usually has better, more permanent results so it could be a better option. I will definitely look into electrolysis when I'm considering any further sessions.