Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope it’s okay to jump in and ask - is the Hourglass Vanish concealer good for under eyes? I be looking like I’ve been dug up lately, insomnia is my worst enemy 😔

If not, has anyone got any good under eye concealer recommendations? I’ve been using a NARS one but it’s not really doing it for me!
Me too!!!
I put two lots of concealer on today, only for someone to refer to my dark circles during a conversation a few hours later. 😥

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
For anyone who gets the crest teeyh whitening stripes can you screen grab the ones you get? I've a friend going to the states so I'm going to stock up!!!!
Evening all, so glad I stumbled across this thread. I used to use these strips a lot but now just special occasions as they made my teeth sensitive, however they really do work. My teeth were ultra white on my wedding day (a tan helps too) can’t see anyone’s answer so apologies if I’m duplicating!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope it’s okay to jump in and ask - is the Hourglass Vanish concealer good for under eyes? I be looking like I’ve been dug up lately, insomnia is my worst enemy 😔

If not, has anyone got any good under eye concealer recommendations? I’ve been using a NARS one but it’s not really doing it for me!
Maybe a colour corrector mixed in with your current concealer would help? huda and sculpted by Aimee do them! They help disguise the dark blue/purple colour of your bags so you don't need to layer the concealer as much!

Reactions: 1
I’ve got really curly fine hair and I love dream coat. It’s the only thing I use when I’m having my hair curly, I do find I have to saturate it though.
Oh that's good to know! I got one great hair day out of it but can't seem to replicate it 🙄 maybe I'm not using enough product. Looks like it could be an expensive habit but if it saves me buying mousse and curl cream it's not so bad.

Reactions: 2
Can anyone recommend a good second cleanser for sensitive skin please,

currently using Elemis cleansing balm and then cerave hydrating cleanser but it seems to make my cheeks flushed the next day, it’s the second Cerave product that’s made my face react so just think the brand doesn’t agree with me

currently using Elemis cleansing balm and then cerave hydrating cleanser but it seems to make my cheeks flushed the next day, it’s the second Cerave product that’s made my face react so just think the brand doesn’t agree with me
Curel is good for sensitive skin.

Re: the colour wow spray, the more I use it, the more my scalp itches 😑 so I’ve been using it as a heat protectant to use it up but it still keeps the frizz in check.

A trick I use with concealer is to sweep a light dusting of a light brown eye shadow along my lower lash line then dab concealer directly under it, disguises the creasing a little bit 😂

Cerave doesn’t agree with me either. I use The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser and La Roche Posay Effaclar H Cleanser. Lovely and gentle but does a good job.

I like eucerin dermatoclean hydrating cleanser

The Simple face wash as a second cleanse seems to work well for me...and it's cheap as chips

Reactions: 2
Had my first lot of Botox this morning 💉🎉

Booked in for my lips in a couple of weeks, only .5 ml though. I’m looking for a freshened up look, fingers crossed 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm posting this here because you're the only people who'll care but..
I stopped using The Ordinary Lash Serum because my eye started pulsing (unsure if it was that or stress causing it but thought I'd be on the safe side)... one month later and my lashes are back to their stubbly-selves 😩😩😩😩😩

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm posting this here because you're the only people who'll care but..
I stopped using The Ordinary Lash Serum because my eye started pulsing (unsure if it was that or stress causing it but thought I'd be on the safe side)... one month later and my lashes are back to their stubbly-selves 😩😩😩😩😩

Oh no, I'm so sorry! I've recommended the The Ordinary lash serum here often and never had that problem with it, but it made my lashes nice.
Then I bought an own-brand drugstore serum and that gave me the same sensation you describe, freaked me out obviously and also stopped using it. Can't say whether my lashes look much worse, tbh, I started dyeing them and therefore they look longer. I was considering getting the The Ordinary serum again but I'm now put off....

• Heart
I've been a little less consistent with Revitalash and the new lashes that are coming through are sooo short and stubby! Now when I put mascara on it's hard to blend the lovely long lashes and the little stubs 😣 honestly it's never ending with lash serum, life time commitment

Reactions: 4
I’ve got glaucoma and the only benefit is that the eye drops I have to use make my eyelashes grow!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Evening all, so glad I stumbled across this thread. I used to use these strips a lot but now just special occasions as they made my teeth sensitive, however they really do work. My teeth were ultra white on my wedding day (a tan helps too) can’t see anyone’s answer so apologies if I’m duplicating!
Where do you buy these from please?!

Oh no, I'm so sorry! I've recommended the The Ordinary lash serum here often and never had that problem with it, but it made my lashes nice.
Then I bought an own-brand drugstore serum and that gave me the same sensation you describe, freaked me out obviously and also stopped using it. Can't say whether my lashes look much worse, tbh, I started dyeing them and therefore they look longer. I was considering getting the The Ordinary serum again but I'm now put off....
Don't worry, I was recommending it too until this happened. It worked so well!! But my eye is still pulsing so I'm not sure if it was the serum, however I am a bit put off by putting stuff near my eyes now, but the length of my lashes is the price I'm paying 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.