Your tattle names... why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine is from an 80's kids TV show called Greenclaws. They used to put a seed in a magic tree every episode and it would grow something random. When it was ready the owl would "Twoo Twoo Twit Twit Twoo" to let them know.

It's tit but it was the first thing that came to mind. I've thought of several names since that would be better.

Ironically the first post I was desperate to make, hence the rushed name, got edited because it was deemed offensive. I think I worded it very badly. Should have taken my time and come up with a better name and post πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Mine is named after a pack of crisps lol 😁

My pic at the moment although is a fox cub it looks a bit like a bear.

I also love cute things that are soft and fluffy, so another reason.

It's cute πŸ˜„

Lol 🀭

Screenshot_20200522-031428.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Annoying things influencers say, although I do sometimes feel like one of those live laugh love signs in online form!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because I am not straightforward .... I am the squarehole for all the round pegs. My mum always says I would argue black is white πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Mines is my name plus a 1 πŸ˜‚ I didn't even think when I signed up about not wanting it to be obvious it's me & tbh I don't really care I've literally posted a picture of myself on here, πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wanted something very different from my insta and other forum user name which I've had for years and years. At work my tea mug says For (cartoon of a fox) Sake, so it seemed appropriate since a lot of my insta scrolling is spent rolling my eyes going "FFS"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Admin picked mine! The name I signed up with was outing so I asked admin to change it. This is what I ended up with, around the same time Orange Creme was given theirs too πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mine is to match the one I made for GG. Use Tattle more nowadays, but still stands. I didn’t want to use a username that could identify me too much, but I love books so that’s where the β€˜lolita’ comes from :)
Same! I came from GG too (don't use it anymore tho). Mine is the name of a song, not my favourite song tho I just like the sound of tookah πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ pretty unexciting πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I wanted something very different from my insta and other forum user name which I've had for years and years. At work my tea mug says For (cartoon of a fox) Sake, so it seemed appropriate since a lot of my insta scrolling is spent rolling my eyes going "FFS"!
I have a mug like that too ❀...It was originally my first profile pic on here πŸ˜„

Screenshot_20200523-002627.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was on another gossip site with the name Bitchy Witchy and those fuckers banned me so I ended up here with this name. I felt like I sang it to the Elton John music when I signed up.

There are some excellent names on here and so many make me laugh out loud.

• Haha