Your tattle names... why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Atleast it can't be linked to you 🤣 there was a thread in changing names but I think admin decided we weren't allowed to change them any more..no idea why though!

What would you change it too if you could?
That sucks. There’s so many people that come here for a nose and then stick around haha! I think you should at least get one change for bad decisions lol 🤣🤣
I don’t actually know to be honest lol. I’ve seen some people had their changed by admin back in the day and some of them were hilarious 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Mine is to match the one I made for GG. Use Tattle more nowadays, but still stands. I didn’t want to use a username that could identify me too much, but I love books so that’s where the ‘lolita’ comes from :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m crap at thinking up any witty usernames so mines just something tit I could think of in 2 seconds 🙄
One I always notice is @GlennCoco and I always say it in my head ‘you go Glenn Coco’ 😂😂
I am so rubbish at picking usernames so I looked at some of my favourite movie quotes and nothing really stood out to me until my friend jokingly said "you go Glen Coco" to me and I was like yessssss!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I came for a gander and had such an outing username. Literally my name, surname initial and 123. Think LaurenB123.
Asked to change it as had just watched Despicable me. LIPSTICK TAZZZZZZER

• Haha
Mine I just set up as a random name as I only came on for a quick look after seeing it mentioned on someone’s Instagram but really enjoyed it on here and decided to stay. Didn’t realise until it was too late that I couldn’t change it and now I’m stuck with the twatty thing
Yes same, wish I could change mine.
Mine was a spilt second name. I'd have lurking for months and needed to reply to a comment immediately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
because was sick of seeing ads all over insta profiles etc and I used to say it out loud (well tbh i still do)

Well well well its another ad

Reactions: 5
Because it sounds like sausage 🌭

P.S I'm a woman in my 20s so no genitalia was exploited in the naming of my tattle name x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mine is just something random I sometimes call people as a term of endearment 😂 And I also only joined to be nosey, didn't expect to actually post

There's a thread somewhere for changing your username, I think Helen will do it for you once if you ask nicely 😘
Oh god....I call my best mate spunk monkey! So glad I didn’t pic my username the same way you did 😂😂😂

Mine is like a mix of my IG account and wish I had been more creative here....was def not expecting to be sucked in so it’s proper boring. Need to get onto Helen to change mine if she can, I have Eff all imagination though so need some ideas or let Helen run riot!!!

@Helen can I change my name please??!! Think it gives quite a bit away about me 😂 all you need is the old dear’s maiden name or my first pet 😂😂 DM me pretty please 😁😁😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
When I was 10 or 11 I had a friend over after school who and she signed me up for "neopets" (does that still exist!?) I had no idea what username to use so she randomly came up with "squarebutton" and it's a username I've used ever since for various things.

If I'd have known I was gonna be here for the long haul when I signed up, I'd have chosen something more personal but never mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I own guinea pigs haha. It was all i could come up with and I was also rewatching game of thrones at the time 😂

• Haha
I chose mines because I’m a moody witch and I only joined a few weeks ago and I think I was in a mood at the time so Angry Bird was perfect!😂😂 I added the 101 because I have 101 at the end of some other website names and I think 101 is quite cool!!!😂😂