Your Nail Salon/Manicure Routine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm also new to the world of BIAB, had my first mani last month and infilled last week. I'm super impressed! Love having a bit of natural length but without the horrible thick fake plastic feeling of extensions. I'm definitely a fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm also new to the world of BIAB, had my first mani last month and infilled last week. I'm super impressed! Love having a bit of natural length but without the horrible thick fake plastic feeling of extensions. I'm definitely a fan.
This is me too. I can’t believe how long it took me to get them. I’ve been back and forth most of the year about and wish I’d done it sooner. Obsessed with em!! Mine are quite long already 😍

New nails for winter new nail tech too. Been hating my nails in Rome but I found a Moldovan girl. Need the eastern Europe aesthetic.
IMG_20221124_213409.jpg

Reactions: 4
I have a plan for my Xmas nails but I won't do them til quite late so I've got to pick something that'll go through into the new year.

I have a plan for my Xmas nails but I won't do them til quite late so I've got to pick something that'll go through into the new year.
My nail girl always does everyone’s Xmas nails like before Xmas day!! And then my next appointment is 22nd so I’m gonna have to Jane something still festive but also not. It doesn’t bother me going into new year with Xmas nails but she always says it’s better to get them before the time before Xmas day I don’t know why🙈🙈

Where does everyone get 100% acetone? Can only seem to find it on amazon.

Reactions: 1
I get biab every 3/4weeks. I’ve been getting it for around 1.5 years now and it’s been life changing. I used to literally bite my nails right down to stumps and now they are so strong and go so fast I constantly need to have them cut right down a they grow at crazy rate now. This is the gel bottle in “rose gold”

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
thank you so much!!! only tried the no base coat and wiping polish that hadn't cured once (and weirdly they lasted longer) but as you say it's probably a combination of a few things that is affecting the results. i think i held off from investing in proper equipment and dedicating time because i was worried i'd be a bit tit at it but i'm now realising i'm only doing a half job anyway and not seeing results because of this. again tysm - i'm off to do some research and some shopping!
hi again - quoting myself! done a bit of research and have a mylee lamp and matching polishes now (as above tried using another brand lamp with not much luck) so decided to finally jump in with both feet and give it a proper go. will probably be painting them every two or three weeks, hoping to get some motivation to post and inspo - just had a scroll though and all the nails are so pretty!!

not expecting myself to be capable of nail art, but do have some cat eye polishes and magnets. think i'll spend the day doing some patterns and plan to call them firework ish if it goes a bit wrong 😅 also looking to get some builder gel when i'm a bit more confident.

I had ombré acrylics the week of Christmas but I don’t think they are too great over a week later. I’m going to stick to gel manicures.

• Heart
update - gave it a go! base of wellie boots (dark brown) with virgo cat eye (copper with pink) over the top! the metallic bits look pink with flash but copper under normal lighting. right hand is considerably less neat but hoping daily cuticle oil will help get rid of the flecks on my skin. also need to work on capping the ends bc i'm completely failing that atm

Attachments