Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Appanappa

Chatty Member
I will miss the vlogs but I’d happily just watch the books videos & chatty videos because she seems so genuine
Even the food videos which generally aren’t my cup of tea are more interesting than the rubbish other you tubers put out

Reactions: 5

Molly Polly

I've unsubscribed.....never thought I would as Kelly was my absolute favourite to watch. I'm just not interested in weekly food shops, meals for the week or kids lunches. It's boring doing this in my real life so have no desire to watch anymore.

• Sad

Jayne82

Chatty Member
I know this is a rave thread and don’t get me wrong when Kelly was doing her family videos I did enjoy them, and I do think she does appear genuine and down to earth. However her latest video about what books she is reading is not for me.
Why do you need to plan plan plan what books your going to read and write endless lists about these books, I’m sorry but to me this just says she’s got far too much spare time on her hands.

viewtube

VIP Member
Yeah it seems like the dance stuff is priority. Poor James must be exhausted he never seems to get a break but maybe he doesn't mind. He's a great Dad that's for sure. I bet stage box costs a fortune as well
James is an absolute legend, he's so patient and willing to do anything to make his family happy. Together they are a lovely couple and all of the kids are lovely. It does seem that since someone close to them made 'nasty comments', Kelly really hasn't seemed as interested in the vlogging.

Crosskeys

I will miss Kelly’s channel and as I’ve said before, she is my favourite You Tuber by far.
One thing that interests me though- why oh why is everyone on here so obsessed with Kelly going back to work!?! Maybe she enjoys being at home even if her children are now all at school!
I agree, if she likes being home and they can afford for her not to work then why not. If it works for them then I dont see an issue

monga

VIP Member
Yes she is benign and her life is similar to a lot of peoples ,there's no harm in her at all ,people were only questioning the fact she doesn't seem to be enjoying YT the same as she did when she had her family channel .She said herself she was studying as going back to work was something she wanted to do once Carson was old enough ,she seems lost or lonely maybe a job would make her days more fulfilling ..

viewtube

VIP Member
Such a shame, I really enjoyed watching her, she was so down to earth and normal. I enjoyed seeing how she ran her home, and always thought she made such a loving, cosy and welcoming home abd she really inspired me. I wish her all the very best for the future! Thank you for the last 4 years 😘 Xxxxx

P. S does anyone follow anyone similar to Kelly? I follow Helen Wright but that's about it! I just want to watch normal family life x
Same here I love Helen Wright. Both Helen and Kelly were/are my real family vloggers, because they are so honest and genuine, unlike so many of the other vloggers. I have so much more respect for Kelly for taking a step back rather than continuing with the channel and putting out vlogs she's not happy making. Many vloggers churn out half hearted drivel once they're no longer interested, but Kelly and Helen at least look at quality over quantity. I wish Kelly all the best in whatever she chooses to do, she deserves to be happy

I’m glad she came back and explained it to her viewers. I might not have found her new vlogs interesting but I wish Kelly and her family all the best for the future .
I agree, I think it shows she was professional and knew when it was time to step back. I loved her old vlogs with the family, but underdtsnd why she stopped involving the kids, she respects her kids wishes and unlike so many other mummy/family vloggers, she won't expose her kids to the rubbish that goes off online just to make some easy money

Love Kelly and her family! they are such great parents and their vlogs are actually real! no staged scenes no dramas just genuine people! i have a feeling her channel is going to go far! and best of all she doesnt exploit her children!

karenjet

VIP Member
People that have a problem with her should really start a trash thread. When people defend others on thrash threads they get told they’re detailing. It’s the same thing here.

I’m actually gutted that there will be no vlogmas. Her’s is one of the few I do enjoy.

Tbh it’s Kelly herself I watch for so the kids not being on there won’t bother me. It might sound pathetic but I feel like she’s a friend. And I probably know more about her and her family than real life friends. I’ve been watching since before Florida.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I'll miss her Christmas vlogs and seeing what presents the kids are getting. Christmas is the best time for vlogs.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I agree, she doesn't seem as interested. She mentioned that someone close to them had made comments previously and that's why she took a break before. I think a lot of time is taken up with the girls dance and travelling to Manchester with Cerise every week, it must be difficult to vlog as well. I hope she doesn't stop, because she is one of the very few down to earth, genuine family vloggers
Yeah I really hope she carries on, she is lovely and very genuine. My friend watches the vlogs, she thinks too much time is put into Cerise's dance etc, I must admit the stage box thing is a big commitment and seems a little unfair on the rest of the kids with it being from after school until what after 9pm or thereabouts. I don't live far from Kelly and it's the other side of Manchester where they have to go so it's a bit of a way like.

viewtube

VIP Member
Yeah I really hope she carries on, she is lovely and very genuine. My friend watches the vlogs, she thinks too much time is put into Cerise's dance etc, I must admit the stage box thing is a big commitment and seems a little unfair on the rest of the kids with it being from after school until what after 9pm or thereabouts. I don't live far from Kelly and it's the other side of Manchester where they have to go so it's a bit of a way like.
I really feel for poor James, he works nights and rarely seems to get any decent rest, sleeping in the car whilst waiting at dance competitions isn't healthy. All the dance obligations will take their toll once the girls are in year 11 doing exams. The 3 boys are really good, they don't appear to resent all the attention given to dance.

karenjet

VIP Member
I hope you come back here @Kelllly
I hope you see there’s a lot of love for your channel here, which is VERY rare on Tattle!

I was really happy to see her back and enjoyed the video. I wish other families would put as much thought into their channels and the impact it could have on their kids’ future.

Jayne82

Chatty Member
And how is people speculating out of order ? there's plenty of people that work and keep a home and children ,now her channel has been more monetized obviously people are going to question her reasons for doing it as it looks like she's not enjoying vlogging why else would she be doing it unless they needed the money .
Agree totally with what you have said. A part from Carson in another couple of years all the older ones will have left school. Many woman have children, work and still manage to have a nice home. If it works for them as a family for her to stay at home, that’s up to them, but I just feel her life is so empty she makes out she is super busy all the time and makes lists for everything she does when really who needs a list for washing your hair, putting washing machine on, making packed lunches, polishing living room etc etc. To me I just do these ‘jobs’ everyday without thinking about it. These lists and planners are just her attempt to look super busy and to justify her staying at home imo. As I said that’s up to them as a family but it wouldn’t work for me I would feel so bored.
And yes I think she’s only come back to you tube to try and make some easy money.

It’s getting close to Christmas and she always spends a fortune on presents for the kids so maybe they do need the extra money. There’s nothing stopping her getting a part time job outside the home though, Carson’s at school now and the older ones can pretty much look after themselves. It must be stressful for James to carry all the financial responsibility especially in his line of work.

R&R87

This channel is without a doubt one of my favourites on YouTube. I think that Kelly and James are brilliant parents and that all their children seem lovely, and most of all happy. I feel like Kelly is genuinely trying to better herself and her children consistently and it's a real strength in a Mum. The reason I enjoy her vlogs is because she seems so genuine and real which is rare on social media. I would be gutted if she stopped vlogging.

Her content is a bit strange at the moment. A whole long video of her making her way through a list of things she had to do - watching her chop vegetables is just mind numbing. She’s busy doing nothing basically. I do feel for her though as she seems to have nothing outside the house. Never goes anywhere unless it’s Costco with James. I know she doesn’t drive and I can relate to that as I don’t either but she could hop on a bus and go and see a friend or go for a walk.