Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luna79

I will miss Kelly’s channel and as I’ve said before, she is my favourite You Tuber by far.
One thing that interests me though- why oh why is everyone on here so obsessed with Kelly going back to work!?! Maybe she enjoys being at home even if her children are now all at school!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Bec3007

VIP Member
I don’t think cerise is favourite. I think she’s very bubbly compared to the other children and it shows, especially via dance. Cerise shouldn’t be punished at doing better then Courtney, we all can’t be great at everything. I’m not saying Courtney is bad but her confidence must affect her dancing. I think Kelly is stuck in a rut, she’s been a stay at home mum for 17 years and she mustn’t know what to do with herself. It’s all fine and well saying get a job but you don’t know the ins and outs of their life. Whatever they’re doing must be working because they’ve managed the last 17 years and James seems happy enough to me.

Reactions: 6

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
It just baffles me if you are a stay at home mum then good on you. But James then has to work and go with her shopping etc. Shouldn’t she be doing that in light of her being stay at home mum. Shouldn’t she go to Asda and get the shop. Shouldn’t she do the Christmas shopping. Shouldn’t she get up and take the kids places. If James doesn’t take her she doesn’t do anything. He must be run off his feet, can’t he safe to be out all night driving then have two or three hours sleep then drive Kelly everywhere during the day .

viewtube

VIP Member
Even with her channel changes I will still subscribe to Kelly, I like her as an individual, she is very honest and admits when things are getting too much or she isn't happy. I just wish there were more like her on YT & IG, you see the real life not the social media ready life

Mable93

Her portion sizes are all over the place! 3 slices of pizza and a few carrots for Colby isn’t he like 16-17 and about 6ft? My 8 year old would eat more than that!

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
Disclaimer!
My son went to the same primary school as these kids and is in the same year as the twins in secondary school.
I liked Kellie a lot and I am gutted that she has privatised her whole channel, she did put a vlog up explaining it all. I do, however understand, from watching lots of vids about it, that the COPPA /FTC issue has got loads of channels running scared. She mentioned having done her research and if she has watched some of the stuff I have, it does seem to suggest that there will be significant consequences if you don't comply.
I have sent her a message on her private Facebook just to offer her my support but so far she hasn't responded. My son told me a while back that Cerise had been sick on the school bus and I messaged her that day too to see if she was OK, she never replied to that either. I was also the 'Subscriber friend' that she mentioned in a vlog a while back that had shared the picture to her channel page about Canary Wharf (those who know her channel well will know that her and James met working there). It got to me a bit that she referred to me as a subscriber friend when our kids have grown up together. We have Facebook friends in common she knows who I am but ignores me.
I find it really really strange.
I genuinely hope the newly branded "Cosy kitchen reading and stitching" gives her what she wants out of You Tube and wish her every success but it does feel, as a commenter further up agrees, a bit much to be blanked when you are only being nice to someone you know in real life AND ADMIRE as a content creator too.

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
Was anyone else disturbed by that revelation about Colby turning 18 and how Kellie is relieved now that if her and James die he can look after the others. I hope she has made better provisions for them all than that. Imagine being Colby if that really happened. He is far too young still to have an instant family of 4 kids to look after. Not that this is a scenario that they are likely to face but even so, it seemed a weird thing to say and leave in the vlog.

• Wow

Mumtum

Everyone I watch on YouTube is quitting 🙈 hope it’s not me haha

Seriously though I find it strange she has left without any explanation, I feel like her loyal followers need some sort of explanation?

Personally if someone said something horrible about my child I would do exactly the same as her and close everything.
We are all entitled to our opinions though I guess, It’s just a bit harsh when children are slated.

monga

VIP Member
I used to feel sorry for James he must have been exhausted ,out all night working and driving about most of the day with school runs,shopping and dance.I always wondered when he found the time for a proper sleep.

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
Does anyone else feel a bit sorry for Courtney? Not for not being in the vlogs because I think that’s by choice, but it always seems to be Cerise picked for dance things.

From what I’ve seen I think it’s more a confidence thing, rather than talent. Confidence just pours out of Cerise whereas you can see Courtney is more shy and holding back, bless her. She seems a lovely wee girl
I think everything is centered around cerise. The trip to Disney the trip to London for her to have a photo shoot. Yet Courtney didn’t get a photo shoot .

Jayne82

Chatty Member
I use to really enjoy some of the earlier material Kelly would put on YouTube. But I think the channel has got no direction anymore. This I think is due to the fact Kelly doesn’t really do anything away from the home, apart from shop. She’s got no friends doesn’t really have any hobbies (apart from sitting on the sofa reading,colouring,cross stitch,planners). Another thing I find weird is that she’s got a sister who she must be not close too because all the years she’s been doing YouTube her sister has never been to visit.
And how many planners does one person need!! When basically your life is cleaning shopping and looking after your kids. One planner vlog she done a while back the Erin Condren stuff she’d ordered must have totalled at least a couple of hundred pounds. Which is a bit excessive when her kids only seem to get clothing and shoes for birthdays or Christmas. If they need anything they seem to have to wait till it’s gifted. But Kelly seems to waste money on all her planning stuff. What’s that Kiki k subscription she’s got. I think that’s about £30 per month. And seems to spoil herself anyone noticed all the M&S clothes she’s been wearing lately.

katiex

I am so so sad she’s ended her channel! I wish she still had an insta open so we could still follow her. I appreciate her honesty so much because other people just don’t explain. I really enjoyed her channel, her kids are lovely as are her and James. A good, honest, hardworking family and normal. Her videos were just cosy and lovely. The biggest thing I will always respect about her is her respect for her children’s privacy! Thanks for the great content over the years Kelly. Xx

Stuckinthe90s

I started watching Kelly’s vlogs a couple of years ago, I stumbled across her randomly and followed as she lives local to me, she is defo one of the most genuine and down to earth bloggers on YouTube.....simple normal family life, no clickbait titles, the kids do not perform for the camera....the inghams and others could really learn from watching this normal genuine family!

monga

VIP Member
I know their finances are none of our business but if you are broadcasting your life then of course opinions are going to be out there too. I am still a bit taken aback at how they afford all of that on just James wages when he is only a taxi driver. I know someone who is a taxi driver but he also has to work during the day to pay for his mortgage and bills and does taxi in the evenings to top up his earnings. Either she gets a hefty amount of benefits (universal credit maybe), or he is doing something else on the side. Both my husband and I are working with a combined salary of 40k and we still have to budget every month. We don't smoke, drink, go on holidays etc, we switch utility bills, shop at aldi, rarely treat ourselves and if we do, it's from primark or asda, only run 1 car and only have 1 child. Also no credit cards to pay off either. We must be doing something terribly wrong but what?! Someone help me out here.
Yeah something doesn't add up ? I mean I like her but when you start to question her lifestyle it makes you question her also and how genuine a person she truly is ,I've kids in the same age bracket as some of Kellie's so know how much stuff costs and I've raised an eyebrow a few times at her birthday and Christmas hauls and I think she knew herself as she always tried to justify and downplay the amount spent ,hence this year she's only going to be showing Carsons presents.Like you say I fail to see how a taxi man's wage would cover everything from bill's to all inclusive holiday's and those dance classes aren't cheap either she's signed Carson up to stage box too,,there must be a money tree in the back garden 🌳

monga

VIP Member
Just having a quick google and reading a few different things on there, it would appear taxi drivers do actaually make a pretty good wage.. I know google isnt a reliable source but if it is correct, or there abouts, then I can easily see how they afford nice things. My brother takes home £1900 a month (less than a taxi driver accordingto google) doesnt claim any top up benefits (only child benefit for 2) and lives a comfortable life. Pays for nice holidays in monthly instalments which is probably what Kelly does. Dance and other clubs I imagine are payed monthly. I dont think his wage is as crap as we all think.
It saying Taxi drivers in Liverpool are struggling to make a good wage they've had to up their hours the average 43 hr week take home pay is around £315

Stagebox fees are £94 for Cerise and £81 for Carsons age group (monthly) so that's a big chunk and Courtney attends the other dance school so that's over £200 per month on dance alone

Last edited:

karenjet

VIP Member
I live in the same city and I love that they show it in a good light,I agree with you both Carson is a sweetheart, kelly always seemsto make even the mundane task interesting, some people just have a knack of doing that,they deserve for their channel to grow,Iparticularly love when Carson saysmy painted today etc
Aw I’ve never been to Liverpool but I’d like to. My mum goes there regularly, she loves everything about it. There’s no excuse for me really as the boat to go there is very close to me.

I find her channel one of the most real. I like the way she’ll say the odd time that she’s broke this week or can’t afford something. Most of us find ourselves in that boat at one time or another. She doesn’t try to make everything look perfect all the time.

I asked her once if James has a single brother lol. He just seems like such a good husband and dad.

Reactions: 5