Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

R&R87

And that’s exactly why I would never put myself out there . People will always have opinions . Whether others agree with them or not .
Of course people have opinions, but we also have filters. Don't want to share something online? Then don't

Bec3007

VIP Member
Did she ever say what her husband does?

I like Kelly. She’s down to earth, and supportive of her children and seems to always want the best for them. We share the same interests, and she seems like someone who would be a good friend.
hes a taxi driver I’m sure

Crosskeys

Just having a quick google and reading a few different things on there, it would appear taxi drivers do actaually make a pretty good wage.. I know google isnt a reliable source but if it is correct, or there abouts, then I can easily see how they afford nice things. My brother takes home £1900 a month (less than a taxi driver accordingto google) doesnt claim any top up benefits (only child benefit for 2) and lives a comfortable life. Pays for nice holidays in monthly instalments which is probably what Kelly does. Dance and other clubs I imagine are payed monthly. I dont think his wage is as crap as we all think.

Mumtum

Does anyone have her on Facebook? As in a person account? I don’t know her full name? Just wondering if she still has one (if she did)

Lalobadee

VIP Member
I know this is a rave thread, and I really don’t dislike Kelly. But I messaged her a few days ago on Instagram to let her know her address was visible at one point in a recent video, she read it but didn’t reply. A little bit rude, I thought. I was trying to help in case she hadn’t realised
That is rude you done the right thing anyway .

viewtube

VIP Member
I just watched the video. Bless her I am a bit worried for her she comes across a bit depressed? Maybe that’s just how I am seeing it but I do hope she is OK.
I can't find the video. YouTube and Instagram both show accounts closed(the ones I subscribed to) can't find the Facebook account either. I agree with you though. The other day I watched a few of her recent vids, I tend to wait until my day off so I can relax and catch up on the channels I subscribe to. Each of the videos she seemed very different to the usual vibrant happy Kelly we were used to seeing. Maybe a break is what she needs, she mentioned she had possible gall bladder issues prior to Christmas, with ill health and holding the house together it must take its toll. I hope she is OK

Jayne82

Chatty Member
I don't think it’s too ambitious to self teach 5 GCSEs.. I know home educated children who have done it/doing it but you do need to be really committed & disciplined.
Yes but with 5 children and a home to run it is always going to be hard not to get distracted. I think she would have been better going to night school or something.
Also to be fair I don’t think she was that committed anyway. I think she was getting a lot of comments about if she was going back to work now the youngest was at school. And she felt like she needed to show she was ‘studying’ And aiming for her return to work.

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
That is sad news! I wish all the family well and hope that one day she might come back however I understand why. You Tube has changed so much in the last 2 years and also her family has too

Jayne82

Chatty Member
I like Kelly, she's sweet but when she talks in a tone that James has to go out and earn money gets on my nerves. She has no reason to be at home when all her children are older, except Carson which I'm sure she can work around! The content she's showing, writing in her planner and organising tins all day. Seriously? I have worked since my son was 7m old. I would love to have stayed home for longer but relying on benefits just so I can stay at home and my husbands wages was not something I wanted to do. It's James I feel sorry for. The burden shouldn't all be on him. She can work in the week if James is only planning to work part time. Just no excuse. :rolleyes:
Spot on! I was a stay at home Mum whilst my children were young, but once I felt like they were at the age were I could go back to work I did. Like James my husband is self employed, I work 25 hours a week, I manage to still do school runs, shopping, cooking, cleaning take my kids to after school activities and spend quality time with them. I’m not claiming to be a super parent or anything 😂 but my point is it can be done. It annoyed me once that Kelly said she needed to stay at home because her kids need her there, so does that mean if you aren’t at home but a work your kids are suffering!?
I’m sorry but to rely solely on James to provide for his family whilst Kelly sits at home day in and day out is not a good role model for her kids. As some one said earlier it’s irresponsible. Doesn’t she get bored being at home all day everyday with no company from anyone a part from her husband and kids.

Mumtum

If you go on her ‘about’ section on YouTube and check all the social accounts they are all deleted :(
Everything...blog, Twitter, insta, fb...all of them