you, me and the 6 Cs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her heart definitely wasnt in it anymore, which is a shame.
I was looking forward to book videos, and i honestly enjoyed the vlog where she did the clear out, her channel was normal and honest and i liked that, they were almost comforting to watch.
Shame really, she put her childrens protection and privacy first which was nice to see, didnt appear money grabbing (which is hard to find on youtube these days)

I just watched the video. Bless her I am a bit worried for her she comes across a bit depressed? Maybe that’s just how I am seeing it but I do hope she is OK.

Reactions: 2
It’s such a shame that she’s decided to close the channel, as she said herself her heart wasn’t in it as much and I think everyone could see that. To be honest I’d watched a couple of the food hauls and that’s it. I did miss the day in the life videos and seeing what the kids were up to and think a lot of people maybe didn’t bother watching as much when she stopped them. Kelly is a lovely lady, maybe she’ll come back. There’s still loads of family channels out there so maybe she’ll decide to do it again one day x

Reactions: 1
I just watched the video. Bless her I am a bit worried for her she comes across a bit depressed? Maybe that’s just how I am seeing it but I do hope she is OK.
I can't find the video. YouTube and Instagram both show accounts closed(the ones I subscribed to) can't find the Facebook account either. I agree with you though. The other day I watched a few of her recent vids, I tend to wait until my day off so I can relax and catch up on the channels I subscribe to. Each of the videos she seemed very different to the usual vibrant happy Kelly we were used to seeing. Maybe a break is what she needs, she mentioned she had possible gall bladder issues prior to Christmas, with ill health and holding the house together it must take its toll. I hope she is OK

I imagine her being in a position now where she should be working is daunting to her. She’s not worked for around 18 years, she’s been a mum and nothing else most of her adult life, which is fine, but I think now all the kids are at school she’s a bit lost and unsure where to go next. I wish her well on her next journey whatever it may be!

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed her channel. She was one of the few youtubers I stayed subscribed to. She and James are great parents and all the kids are polite and get along with one another. I think the kids will appreciate that when they’re older, knowing they have a close relationship with each other. I hope she returns one day but YouTube is changing so much. Who knows if this blogging phenomenon will still be around in 10 years. She mentioned she’s off all social media too. I think she’s going to focus on going back to work. Whatever she ends up doing I wish her and her family all the best. She really was a breath of fresh air compared to the other family vloggers.

Such a shame, I really enjoyed watching her, she was so down to earth and normal. I enjoyed seeing how she ran her home, and always thought she made such a loving, cosy and welcoming home abd she really inspired me. I wish her all the very best for the future! Thank you for the last 4 years 😘 Xxxxx

P. S does anyone follow anyone similar to Kelly? I follow Helen Wright but that's about it! I just want to watch normal family life x

I’m glad she came back and explained it to her viewers. I might not have found her new vlogs interesting but I wish Kelly and her family all the best for the future .

Such a shame, I really enjoyed watching her, she was so down to earth and normal. I enjoyed seeing how she ran her home, and always thought she made such a loving, cosy and welcoming home abd she really inspired me. I wish her all the very best for the future! Thank you for the last 4 years 😘 Xxxxx

P. S does anyone follow anyone similar to Kelly? I follow Helen Wright but that's about it! I just want to watch normal family life x
Same here I love Helen Wright. Both Helen and Kelly were/are my real family vloggers, because they are so honest and genuine, unlike so many of the other vloggers. I have so much more respect for Kelly for taking a step back rather than continuing with the channel and putting out vlogs she's not happy making. Many vloggers churn out half hearted drivel once they're no longer interested, but Kelly and Helen at least look at quality over quantity. I wish Kelly all the best in whatever she chooses to do, she deserves to be happy

I’m glad she came back and explained it to her viewers. I might not have found her new vlogs interesting but I wish Kelly and her family all the best for the future .
I agree, I think it shows she was professional and knew when it was time to step back. I loved her old vlogs with the family, but underdtsnd why she stopped involving the kids, she respects her kids wishes and unlike so many other mummy/family vloggers, she won't expose her kids to the rubbish that goes off online just to make some easy money

Reactions: 5
I will miss Kelly’s channel and as I’ve said before, she is my favourite You Tuber by far.
One thing that interests me though- why oh why is everyone on here so obsessed with Kelly going back to work!?! Maybe she enjoys being at home even if her children are now all at school!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I will miss Kelly’s channel and as I’ve said before, she is my favourite You Tuber by far.
One thing that interests me though- why oh why is everyone on here so obsessed with Kelly going back to work!?! Maybe she enjoys being at home even if her children are now all at school!
Agree, I find it bizarre too.

Reactions: 4
I agree, if she likes being home and they can afford for her not to work then why not. If it works for them then I dont see an issue

Reactions: 5
She puts herself out there so people will have an opinion. Hardly being obsessed we only know what she herself puts out there.

Reactions: 1
She mentioned going back to work before she rebranded her channel. It was one of the reasons she wanted to get some GCSEs, particularly Maths and English. Nothing wrong with her continuing to stay at home but she brought up possibly returning to work now that the kids are getting older and are all in school.

I am so so sad she’s ended her channel! I wish she still had an insta open so we could still follow her. I appreciate her honesty so much because other people just don’t explain. I really enjoyed her channel, her kids are lovely as are her and James. A good, honest, hardworking family and normal. Her videos were just cosy and lovely. The biggest thing I will always respect about her is her respect for her children’s privacy! Thanks for the great content over the years Kelly. Xx

Reactions: 6
I am so so sad she’s ended her channel! I wish she still had an insta open so we could still follow her. I appreciate her honesty so much because other people just don’t explain. I really enjoyed her channel, her kids are lovely as are her and James. A good, honest, hardworking family and normal. Her videos were just cosy and lovely. The biggest thing I will always respect about her is her respect for her children’s privacy! Thanks for the great content over the years Kelly. Xx
I may be wrong but both times she has taken her things off social media is when people speculate about her and James finances and her returning to work. My personal opinion is that it's nobody's business. It's lovely that she can be a stay at home mum. Maybe she was feeling pressured to go back to work. Her children and home are lovely and she buys things that will last. I really enjoyed watching her vlogs and miss them. Good luck Kelly. I truly hope you are happy. X

I may be wrong but both times she has taken her things off social media is when people speculate about her and James finances and her returning to work. My personal opinion is that it's nobody's business. It's lovely that she can be a stay at home mum. Maybe she was feeling pressured to go back to work. Her children and home are lovely and she buys things that will last. I really enjoyed watching her vlogs and miss them. Good luck Kelly. I truly hope you are happy. X
I think you’re right, she did the same last time. I really like Kelly she seems a lovely genuine lady but I guess it’s all part of putting yourself on the internet, people are bound to ask questions and make assumptions. I will miss her channel x

No one would have a clue how they work their finances if she hadn’t of done vlogs and more vlogs about it. If she was so sensitive about it she shouldn’t have talked about it on a public platform. I think the thing that really got me was the vlog she said “I will let James have tonight off” I must admit my mouth dropped .