you, me and the 6 Cs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worries about money... But spends it on a load of congregated tat.

How can I say this is the nicest possible way 😄. I don’t believe she suffers with anxiety. In my opinion she doesn’t go out to work because she purely and simply doesn’t want to.
Exactly the same as my sister that's why she kept having kids lol I love her but it's the bloody truth! Only had to go back to work because she was bored and her benefits stopped.

Reactions: 2
Worries about money... But spends it on a load of congregated tat.

Exactly the same as my sister that's why she kept having kids lol I love her but it's the bloody truth! Only had to go back to work because she was bored and her benefits stopped.
That could be it actually their benefits might be cut once Carson goes to school .I watch another YTer and her benefits changed once her daughter started school she moved from income support to UC and had to look for work maybe the same things happened here .

It's really annoying to see all this negativity about Kelly when it's meant to be a rave thread. I really don't think it's anyone's business about their financial situation, no relationship is the same and what works for one couple might not work for another 🤷‍♀️ for all you know it might be James who wants Kelly at home but I really don't think it's anyone's business. She isn't moaning constantly about their situation, she has been up front about it and they are obviously trying to get through it. I really feel for them. She doesn't put her whole entire life out there so I don't get why everyone is getting so wound up that she is a SAHM. There are a lot of assumptions being made.

I really hope she keeps up with the channel, it feels like she has had her confidence knocked a little and she just needs to get it back. I think she is a great homemaker and I still enjoy watching her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It winds us up because she words it as if its all James responsibility to bring home the bacon, that's what's annoying because it is unfair on him. Not the fact she stays at home and organising her cupboards. That's up to her if she wants to do that.

It winds us up because she words it as if its all James responsibility to bring home the bacon, that's what's annoying because it is unfair on him. Not the fact she stays at home and organising her cupboards. That's up to her if she wants to do that.
Like I said it's their relationship, if she is at home and thats their decision then yes it is down to James to bring home the money. If James is feeling the pressure and asking Kelly to go back out to work and she is refusing then of course that is unfair on James. My point is no one knows what their situation is. I get that she puts herself out there but she is a small channel just making home related videos I don't get why everyone is so concerned about their financial situation 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think there is a lot of insecure, bitter people posting to this thread.

So many people slating Kelly for apparently having too much time on her hands, and yet they seem to have so much time on their hands that they jump straight online to speculate and basically slag Kelly off the second she posts a video under the guise of 'having an opinion'.

Someone further up the thread claimed that her and her husband worked so hard that they don't have time to waste on planners like Kelly, but clearly can waste time watching and reading and commenting on threads like this.

People who claim to have their own children basically sitting online typing nasty comments and criticisms about tiny insignificant things and down right making things up. Then having the audacity to say Kelly is setting a bad example for her children when she is nothing but nice and positive. I've never heard her be nasty to anyone once.

I used to feel horrified that Kelly might read some of these really nasty personal things but to be honest if she did she'll just see what I see now a group of nasty, insecure bitchey tories with nothing better to do than post endless criticism about being a stay at home mum.
You worded this so much better than me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think there is a lot of insecure, bitter people posting to this thread.

So many people slating Kelly for apparently having too much time on her hands, and yet they seem to have so much time on their hands that they jump straight online to speculate and basically slag Kelly off the second she posts a video under the guise of 'having an opinion'.

Someone further up the thread claimed that her and her husband worked so hard that they don't have time to waste on planners like Kelly, but clearly can waste time watching and reading and commenting on threads like this.

People who claim to have their own children basically sitting online typing nasty comments and criticisms about tiny insignificant things and down right making things up. Then having the audacity to say Kelly is setting a bad example for her children when she is nothing but nice and positive. I've never heard her be nasty to anyone once.

I used to feel horrified that Kelly might read some of these really nasty personal things but to be honest if she did she'll just see what I see now a group of nasty, insecure bitchy Tories with nothing better to do than post endless criticism about being a stay at home mum.
Jeez you couldn't have picked a better user name is all I'm going to say :rolleyes:

Like I said it's their relationship, if she is at home and thats their decision then yes it is down to James to bring home the money. If James is feeling the pressure and asking Kelly to go back out to work and she is refusing then of course that is unfair on James. My point is no one knows what their situation is. I get that she puts herself out there but she is a small channel just making home related videos I don't get why everyone is so concerned about their financial situation 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think people are commenting on the financial situation because she's trying to make out that James is supporting the family when as people have said they personally know people in Jame's profession and there's no way his wage could support their lifestyle ,so that means they must be getting benefit top ups somewhere so would she be declaring all her past collabs that's she done with companies? So trying to portray they're just an ordinary family living within their means just comes across as disingenuous if there claiming benefits in one hand and jetting to Disney on the other ..I'm sure they'd be a bloody outcry if a single mother or any other low income family did that, why should she be any different because she has a YT channel?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Jeez you couldn't have picked a better user name is all I'm going to say :rolleyes:

I think people are commenting on the financial situation because she's trying to make out that James is supporting the family when as people have said they personally know people in Jame's profession and there's no way his wage could support their lifestyle ,so that means they must be getting benefit top ups somewhere so would she be declaring all her past collabs that's she done with companies? So trying to portray they're just an ordinary family living within their means just comes across as disingenuous if there claiming benefits in one hand and jetting to Disney on the other ..I'm sure they'd be a bloody outcry if a single mother or any other low income family did that, why should she be any different because she has a YT channel?
What financial situation? The one where she lives in a three bedroom house and her children share rooms and they make the best of the situation. Where they have one car and even that they don't own? Where they spend a modest amount of money on food each week? Where they don't go on extravagant holidays every year and when she has booked a holiday she's clearly paid it off over a long length of time. What crazy lifestyle are you seeing that you begrudge so much you obsessively post about it?

Ten years of this Tory government and people are losing their tit when a taxi driver sends his child to dance lessons and buys a ps5 for Xmas. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just a guess but I think the reason she doesn't want to or hasn't yet gone back to work could be due to anxiety. I have been a SAHM for a number of years now, the thought of going back to work is already making me anxious. It's a scary thought when you've been in your own bubble for so long. I can't imagine how anxious I'd be if I had been at home for as long as Kelly. I know not everyone suffers with anxiety so I could be totally wrong but I know I'd be particularly hesitant to go back to work after being home for so long.
I would hire her in a second, she is bubbly has a lovely manner, great organization skills. She would be fantastic at customer service imo. Did she get to do her exams with Covid?

What financial situation? The one where she lives in a three bedroom house and her children share rooms and they make the best of the situation. Where they have one car and even that they don't own? Where they spend a modest amount of money on food each week? Where they don't go on extravagant holidays every year and when she has booked a holiday she's clearly paid it off over a long length of time. What crazy lifestyle are you seeing that you begrudge so much you obsessively post about it?

Ten years of this Tory government and people are losing their tit when a taxi driver sends his child to dance lessons and buys a ps5 for Xmas. 🙄
Maybe the £500-600per child per birthday the yearly all inclusive holidays the thousands spent at Christmas the top of the range mobile phones able to go out and purchase the most expensive trampoline on the market Without a second thought, I could go on and on,you obviously have no idea of the cost of the stuff she’s showing or you’d realise a taxi mans wages wouldn’t cover it.Its the kids that are missing out on a hot meal I feel sorry for when people are obviously claiming benefits they’re not entitled too that’s doing another family in genuine need out.,.like I said your vintage luv🙄

I would hire her in a second, she is bubbly has a lovely manner, great organization skills. She would be fantastic at customer service imo. Did she get to do her exams with Covid?
Didn't she used to manage a card shop (or something) at one stage ?

Last edited:

What has politics got to do with it ? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe her latest Asda haul cost £78! Barely anything there! Mostly ready meals, convenience food and snacks 😱 does she ever cook from scratch anymore?!

I couldn’t watch the whole planner one yesterday - why do you need to plan your week to that extent ? Such a yawn fest now .

Can someone make a thread that isn’t on the rave thread? If a normal thread was derailed by positive comments, people would be up in arms about it.

Yeah especially as the channel that this thread was set up for no longer exists ,it’s a completely separate channel now..

Can’t believe her latest Asda haul cost £78! Barely anything there! Mostly ready meals, convenience food and snacks 😱 does she ever cook from scratch anymore?!
I haven't watched it yet,, why so many ready meals if she's at home anyway.

Last edited:
Was anyone else disturbed by that revelation about Colby turning 18 and how Kellie is relieved now that if her and James die he can look after the others. I hope she has made better provisions for them all than that. Imagine being Colby if that really happened. He is far too young still to have an instant family of 4 kids to look after. Not that this is a scenario that they are likely to face but even so, it seemed a weird thing to say and leave in the vlog.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Was anyone else disturbed by that revelation about Colby turning 18 and how Kellie is relieved now that if her and James die he can look after the others. I hope she has made better provisions for them all than that. Imagine being Colby if that really happened. He is far too young still to have an instant family of 4 kids to look after. Not that this is a scenario that they are likely to face but even so, it seemed a weird thing to say and leave in the vlog.
It was a very odd thing to focus on practically all your married life 🧐

I thought this was quite strange, I’ve got 4 kids and I can honestly say this thought has never ever crossed my mind.

The "negative" posts can go here.

Reactions: 3

The "negative" posts can go here.
Thank you for the new thread !

Reactions: 1