Yorkshire peach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone get through any of her announcements because she takes an hour to say something that would take any normal person a minute to say.

She just gets worse. Crying on Live discussing some OCD issues her poor boy is having. Saying jumping straight on a Live to talk at absolute strangers is her 'safe space'. How is talking to people you have not met and do not know, on a public page on social media, absolutely anyone can comment on a 'Safe space'? It just reeks of GIVE ME ATTENTION

And if her poor boy is displaying signs of OCD. OCD is often linked to anxiety. She's been banging on about her perimenopause anxiety for long enough and going on facebook lives during a supposed panic attack whilst on holiday with him and Centre Parks. Then the issue of moving back to the US to appease her husband and his obsession with the US. No wonder her poor lad is acting out of sorts

Reactions: 4
I got that impression too. I don't watch her that often, but the times I have recently she seems to mention him

Reactions: 1
I haven't followed/been aware of her for long (a few months maybe) but is she joking with the recent photos she's uploaded? She looks completely different in each one! Genuinely wondering if it's some kind of satire?

Reactions: 2