Yorkshire peach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filters she is using are crazy. She’s basically unrecognisable. I used to like her but she’s filtered to duck and all a bit samey

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised this thread isn’t longer 😂 I liked her at first, then I noticed her comments on Eden & other pages and I was abit 🤨 now I just get a really weird vibe off her that I cannot explain, definitely something up as my gut instinct is never wrong 😂

Reactions: 7
I don't see her much on tiktok anymore but follow her on insta, she is always posting stories asking for best weight loss advice and tips and seems to be on diets frequently, then all this stuff about how hard everything is and acting like something serious has happened and she hardly ever fully explains it either!

Reactions: 1
She's another one jumped on the advertising and freebie wagon, so I'll be unfollowing her at this rate 👎

Reactions: 3
Her anxiety was brought on by going back over to the US. The thought of moving back there for a year. And now it looks like she's split with her hubby. She jumped on the peri bandwagon. Got HRT she doesn't need and made herself even worse. All for attention

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She just comes across as really desperate. She tells stories that aren’t even like a smile funny but she’s like hysterical about them

Reactions: 2
WTF is that picture? It’s unrecognisable and all the comments are saying she looks smoking. Surely that’s worse for her self esteem that people only say that when you’re filtered to the max and don’t look like you?? I just don’t get people’s mentality for complimenting this behaviour

Reactions: 4
IMG_4613.png

And another one! I won’t lie I like a cheeky filter but when you actually look TOTALLY different it’s just weird! Thats not just a filter she’s clearly played around with features etc.. bit strange considering she makes videos most days so we all know what she actually looks like 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Has she definitely split with the husband? She seemed set on going back to the USA with him?

Reactions: 1
I don't dislike her too much, I dislike her commenters more. She's lived in England for 8 years and there's still people saying "Welcome to the UK, we're so glad you're here." and "You're one of us now!" it's so icky

Reactions: 12
Just been checking out her profile as having for a while. What an absolute catfish. She looks nothing like her pics. And is her whole personality the menopause now? Watching her crying saying she needs 'you guys' is just so cringe. Talk to your husband if you aren't feeling great. Or some friends. Or a therapist. Not strangers sending stars ffs

Reactions: 4