Yorkshire peach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her?

I use to love her but shes so constant now!

Laughs when she gets speeding tickets and licking her lips 😬😬

Reactions: 1
Omg this is great timing as Facebook has been pushing her videos on me for weeks now even though I don't follow her 😂

Very repetitive conent

I’m the same, used to like her video clips at first. But she has to stop doing things about American to English transitions when she has been in the country eight years.

Reactions: 3
I liked her at first, but had to block. She started to grate on ne, repetitive same old, same old. Boring

Reactions: 4
she does my head in now - used to like her and laugh along but now I’m like shhhh

Side note - how can I make a thread of my own - there no post a thread option for me?

she does my head in now - used to like her and laugh along but now I’m like shhhh

Side note - how can I make a thread of my own - there no post a thread option for me?
You gotta be a member for a certain amount of time then It’ll appear, that’s what happened with me🙃

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed a good few months ago. She was funny for a while but the fake laugh grates on me and I started to get general bad vibes from her. Can't really explain why. Just something suddenly seemed off.

This woman is like the annoying character in a tv show. The hysterically laughing at her own jokes in a wheezy cackle! It’s so cringe!

Used to like her til she decided to make tiktok a full time gig. There isn't exactly an endless supply of US/UK comparison content so she's been rehashing the same stuff over and over for a while now. I don't mind her personality but she needs some new material!

Reactions: 5
She made a video recently (which she in the end deleted) about tik tok shop, saying how she makes her money on Facebook rather than selling cheap tat on tik tok shop. Some of her ‘friends’ do tik tok shop. Made me realise she’s clearly a two faced liar so I swiftly unfollowed her. Shame, I used to like her!

Reactions: 2
Been getting lots of her videos popping up on my feed on fb. Used to enjoy. She grates on me now. Had to see if there was a thread.

Used to like watching her, until she became all about getting her kit off at every opportunity. She's heading towards Laura Belbin territory now, with the need to have body parts on show. Only a much more hygenic version obviously

Had to unfollow her as I've seen her belly rolls more than my own lol. It's just getting bloody irritating, and that fake laugh!!!! Drives me mad. Why is she always half naked? Very odd woman.

I unfollowed for the same reason. She's just looking to attract the pervs now. Constantly trying on revealing clothes, and bending forward for the camera.

I thought the same thing, she's oh so coy about it as well. Pretending she's so innocent and has no idea her arse and tits are hanging out. She will have an only fans page next. Surprised this is such a small thread and she hasnt irritated more people.

So she went back home for 2 weeks. To a place which brings back bad memories. Whilst also dealing with the fact that they are moving back over there for a year or so. Which triggered her trauma and anxiety. Went to the docs for help with the panic and anxiety. And now she's on HRT. Make it make sense, because it looks to me that she's just jumping on the current perimenopausal influencer trend