Yiannimize / Yianni

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yiannis house still on the market ? He’s still keeping quiet about that despite showing it off to the world !

Reactions: 1
Yiannis house still on the market ? He’s still keeping quiet about that despite showing it off to the world !
It’s a tough market to sell. Also he is used to getting everything he wants instantly, without waiting.

When he had his watch “stolen” remember how he made a whole crying video about it. He clearly wanted to influence the payout decision. This wait must be killing him as he made so much promotional content about the house. He marketed on his channel for ages.

Last edited:
There are loads of threads on Reddit on yianni.

One says the way they select the winners for the competitions is a scam.

Further down says they are now paying to advertise on there.

Not having a uni education shouldn’t be a badge of honour when you don’t know the difference between your and you’re - repeatedly

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Most of these restaurants are not doing well yet they have to continually feed this crew.

I’m looking at you Nil _p

They eat for England - without paying!

Is it just me or does anyone else think Yianni’s marriage is on the rocks? He hasn’t wore his wedding ring for almost a year, Steph almost never appears on his socials, despite previously doing so, she hasn’t featured in any YouTube videos and he’s hardly spoken about her at all.

In his recent video about dislodging something in his back, he’s shared in house CCTV of her helping him to the car, and thanks everyone for their help and support, but mentions his wife almost as if he felt he had to. He gave more praise to a physio who visited him than his wife who you’d expect is doing everything for him?

Is it just me or does anyone else think Yianni’s marriage is on the rocks? He hasn’t wore his wedding ring for almost a year, Steph almost never appears on his socials, despite previously doing so, she hasn’t featured in any YouTube videos and he’s hardly spoken about her at all.

In his recent video about dislodging something in his back, he’s shared in house CCTV of her helping him to the car, and thanks everyone for their help and support, but mentions his wife almost as if he felt he had to. He gave more praise to a physio who visited him than his wife who you’d expect is doing everything for him?
You might be right Yianni is like Kanye they like to use women as props so if she’s not being posted then there probably is an issue

I stopped following anything to do with him so frustrating watching him scam with this buy a ticket to win bs

Yianni doesn’t look in great health at all.

He should move into a dad of three and husband phase now but he doesn’t want to.

They want very young fresh women around them agreeing with everything he does. It must have been hard for her to live with someone who is self absorbed and acts like a teenager. He hasn’t matured as a man.

Have you noticed how he started hanging around with the younger Asian guys? He wants youth but cannot accept he is not youthful.

I stopped watching him ages ago as I don’t like the betting and now bav begging for £1 from
Each of his followers. It’s an odd way to run a business,

• Haha
His wife was sometimes in his videos and pics, but not mucin. I think she’s always preferred to be more private.

People comment on her being a gold digger or bimbo just based on the way she looks. I’ve never understood that.

His wife was sometimes in his videos and pics, but not mucin. I think she’s always preferred to be more private.

People comment on her being a gold digger or bimbo just based on the way she looks. I’ve never understood that.
I doubt there is much gold.

If she is so private why marry a famous YouTuber?

• Haha
I think you don’t necessarily need to like fame to marry someone well known. There are women that have a million plus followers on social media but their husbands are low key and want to stay that way.

I haven’t been following Yianni so not sure what’s going on with him now. I don’t like the way his ‘associates’ target kids and encourage them to spend money but since guys like Andrew Tate are now out there and we have the likes of that idiot Kash Kream promoting that sexist dangerous crap I don’t think Yianni is that bad 😅

What’s the point of doing regular “ask me a question” if your best advice to investing money is “stick it in the bank”.

That’s not how you made it is it?

Typical Asian mentality, don’t share anything useful while showing off your cars abs holiday plans.

Last edited:
Say what you want about Kash Kream at least he is jeopardising his “free dinners” for his view on the genocide.

Yianny staying quiet in case he loses a few followers 😂

• Heart
Someone should educate b on drinking blood of innocent children at Starbucks.

• Heart