Yiannimize / Yianni

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bav whinging about having to go up north for his passport renewal and hotel cost.

he is used to finessing everything. Freebies.

Reactions: 2
It seems from what Bav is saying the strategy is to take on any collab with anyone in any field.

sign of complete desperate and no niche.

his business is now anything anyone anywhere.

Bav: in answer to your question:

Yes you do need Trust pilot for your business because even though you might be well known your brand is all over the place right now,

You’re going from meeting to meeting gathering up small businesses (no doubt they pay you) for recognition. Some of them have nothing to do with your brand. It’s messy.

I know you don’t like paying for things and expect everything for free but Trustbpilot is the only bit of credibility you have.

• Haha
Bav: in answer to your question:

Yes you do need Trust pilot for your business because even though you might be well known your brand is all over the place right now,

You’re going from meeting to meeting gathering up small businesses (no doubt they pay you) for recognition. Some of them have nothing to do with your brand. It’s messy.

I know you don’t like paying for things and expect everything for free but Trustbpilot is the only bit of credibility you have.
Lol you’ve made it onto his page !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bav™️ might need some ideas for his Im assuming strictly business relationship with this glamour model

@Renata do you suggest Bav™️ ditches Yianni and all his other business interests to become a digital pimp is this his way forward in your expert opinion?
I honestly don’t get the business. What is it?

It used to be a wrapping business now it’s all over the place. He is triggered because what I’m saying is true. However it’s worded he would still see it as hate when it’s not.

The business lacks identity. There is simply too much going on. It’s like the TK Max store. It’s an everything business and he should KINDLY work on a niche.

Even if I spoke with you Bav, you wouldn’t take it on board because you don’t pay for services (as someone earlier on stated when they offered you legal services) and you want to be patted on the back for driving a few cars.

What’s the point of social media if you can’t respond to all suggestions?

My suggestion could be your turning point.

What is your business? Describe it simply. Pretty please.

And yes this onlyfans girl is an example of what I’m saying. Just another “business” type in the mix.

Reactions: 3
Curious - didn’t Y say he wouldn’t promote any cheaper brand watch because it wouldn’t match his premium brand and followers wouldn’t believe it YET he is out there promoting Hello fresh.

He has never cooked yet I’m expected to believe this advert?

Meanwhile Bav doing hair loss adverts.

What in the name of pick n mix is going on? 😂

Bav - I’m going to do a 360 and say I’m warming to you.

I take back some of my earlier comments. I thought you were a show off!

Apologies for any upset.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yianni mate Nilz p is jumping on the “London isn’t safe need to move” bandwagon.

if you act flashy on socials and drive a flashy car of course you will be targeted. It’s not acceptable but you have to act sensibly in the first place.
All these gangs that steal most likely watch your socials.

they don’t get it.
Instead of blaming the city take some accountability for flashing it publically online at least.
First world problems.