Yiannimize / Yianni

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yianni - you keep deleting people that haven’t said anything wrong.

Genuine questions are asked - which you block (a bit too fast). If it’s not praise, admirations, a%% licking or Someone agreeing with you, you wrongly classify it as “trolling” and start a pity party.

Why do you keep plugging the charity work you do? Does it need to be declared? It seems wrong. Its not a way to increase awareness - it’s all about you.

“oh look what a good guy I am?“

This “brand everything” mantra is antagonising. You cannot brand a woman. That’s demeaning to women.

Come on now. You constantly document every minute of your life and then plead privacy - when people ask genuine questions.

I think you may have taken social media too far and cannot function without it.

It’s mental health week and you really need to take time away from the camera & focus on yourself .
You don’t need to report that journey online.

It seems you are obsessed with self validation & cannot fathom
An opinion other than worship/praise.

You had one close friend (Xavier - the life coach 😂) who you kept praising, suddenly he is gone. All photos removed.

so - you document your whole life and then block all evidence of someone you Took everywhere. Don’t your “fans” deserve to know why you fell out?

—- Anyone know why he dumped him?

it was all very one sided.

I know he has blocked a lot of people, I just want them to have a place to come to as most of the comments made were not offensive or horrible at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yianni - you keep deleting people that haven’t said anything wrong.

Genuine questions are asked - which you block (a bit too fast). If it’s not praise, admirations, a%% licking or Someone agreeing with you, you wrongly classify it as “trolling” and start a pity party.

Why do you keep plugging the charity work you do? Does it need to be declared? It seems wrong. Its not a way to increase awareness - it’s all about you.

“oh look what a good guy I am?“

This “brand everything” mantra is antagonising. You cannot brand a woman. That’s demeaning to women.

Come on now. You constantly document every minute of your life and then plead privacy - when people ask genuine questions.

I think you may have taken social media too far and cannot function without it.

It’s mental health week and you really need to take time away from the camera & focus on yourself .
You don’t need to report that journey online.

It seems you are obsessed with self validation & cannot fathom
An opinion other than worship/praise.

You had one close friend (Xavier - the life coach 😂) who you kept praising, suddenly he is gone. All photos removed.

so - you document your whole life and then block all evidence of someone you Took everywhere. Don’t your “fans” deserve to know why you fell out?

—- Anyone know why he dumped him?

it was all very one sided.

I know he has blocked a lot of people, I just want them to have a place to come to as most of the comments made were not offensive or horrible at all.
Do u mean the car guy?

His pal Lenny The Geeza or whatever he goes by now is very simalar - worth a fortune I think

His pal Lenny The Geeza or whatever he goes by now is very simalar - worth a fortune I think
He loves helping the “little people”

not sure why he is promoting that new guy (the construction one) so much, it’s almost like, he is god and handing out sweets (likes, exposure) to these little people.

Last edited:
This insufferable guy is now going on about his new house, cinema room, en-suite during a time when people are losing jobs. Livelihoods & plugging the black guy.

its obvious he is getting a free refurbishment to plug his new young black good looking mate.
Humble down - mr “hardworking” freebie grabbing, charitable Yianni!

Reactions: 2
I’ve actually met Yianni and his Mrs (my other half thought that she was his daughter looool) we don’t live too far from them. Anyway Yianni was actually really nice and we got chatting because he liked my partners car and they had a little ‘race’ - safety first obvs! To be fair it was just a quick chat, boys and their fast toys basically😂 but he was actually genuinely really nice. I was shockkkkked I thought he was gonna be an up himself wanker. Maybe if we were driving an old banger he wouldn’t have been as nice😂 probs thought ‘decent car, get them down the garage he’s got money’ I dunno but yeah he was nice.

Told a friend about our encounter who is a top dog director in the financial world and he went digging through Yiannes PUBLIC finances and apparently he is SKINTTTTT!!!!!! not a pot to piss in 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’ve actually met Yianni and his Mrs (my other half thought that she was his daughter looool) we don’t live too far from them. Anyway Yianni was actually really nice and we got chatting because he liked my partners car and they had a little ‘race’ - safety first obvs! To be fair it was just a quick chat, boys and their fast toys basically😂 but he was actually genuinely really nice. I was shockkkkked I thought he was gonna be an up himself wanker. Maybe if we were driving an old banger he wouldn’t have been as nice😂 probs thought ‘decent car, get them down the garage he’s got money’ I dunno but yeah he was nice.

Told a friend about our encounter who is a top dog director in the financial world and he went digging through Yiannes PUBLIC finances and apparently he is SKINTTTTT!!!!!! not a pot to piss in 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh really?

he probably Has hidden it offshore.
He has enough FREE advice.

maybe that is his daughter? I thought so too..

also, he is constantly plugging free stuff ( dinners at novikov, haircuts, kids stuff & now his whole house done for free). How can he be skint if he doesn’t pay for anything? He clearly has the money to pay so why doesn’t he pay?its no wonder the economy is down with people like him.

maybe he is nice, he always goes on about being being humble. I just don’t like how he is bragging about a cinema room when the rest of the UK is in turmoil. It seems like a advertisement for the black guy & him showing off,
(It’s similar to what the kardashians are doing with their luxury birthday party.

It’s really not healthy at all to block anyone who asks him a question about his PUBLIC posts. He can only deal with people praising him? Which shows how addicted he is to this game.

his family should step in & give him a few months cold turkey.

he lives & breathes social media & thank god he stopped plugging his kids & their channel - they need to be kids.

i hope he gets some help. Not another freebie (!). It’s like he is constantly justifying his life. Look at me, my 2 boys & my daughter. I’m so happy. Look at me. Praise me. Tell me how good I am - all the time.

I unsubscribed from him when he had Megan from Towie and Celebrity big brother in his video lol.
I can see them getting along. Both thrive on attention.

Last edited:
He asks a question about the lockdown and then ridicules anyone that doesn’t agree with him.
Wrapping up a celebrity car is NOT essential.

You might have to sacrifice that huge cut you take.

now sit at home and turn your phone off!

entitled narcissist.

He is still asking for attention, thinking his cosmetic Botox for cars is an essential business.
He really doesn’t get it.

You really dislike this guy don't you 😆
I just think he takes things too far & has an addiction to social media & cannot take a view different to his own.

his business is NOT a key service. He needs to pipe down (words in his comments)

The body you’re describing is a black womans body, why doesn’t he just go for one of them lol?

so he is money laundering & yianny is supporting him. Bet you’re glad you got away!
I thought I would respond over here as it was derailing from the Melly conversation.

When I met him I was 19/20 and he was about 24 he was already starting the property developing and I was naive then didn’t ever really question where the money was coming from to invest in the first place but yeh he already had made a good chunk of money by then. We were never that serious then I met someone else who was less of a duck boy lol remained friendly though and always spoke to him if I saw him around. He and Yanny were friends even back then, I’m not sure what happened with Xavier but he’s not as close to any of his boys from back then I think he thinks he’s a cut above now he’s got his business and Instagram following.

As for Yanny I can’t comment on how much money he has exactly but I would say a lot of it is hidden/tied up.

*yianni

It seems he is now monetising his unborn kid with child’s play clothing.

Just enjoy some PRIVATE time with the baby will you?

Another one In Dubai for “work” yet took his wife and constant photos and vids of meals and drinking

Another one In Dubai for “work” yet took his wife and constant photos and vids of meals and drinking
I stopped following him - his constant attention seeking and need for validation.

He took the pregnant young wife?

• Wow
Reactions: 2