Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. From what we’ve seen his mother was one of those women that thought her son could do no wrong and nothing was his fault which no doubt contributes as to why he was the way he was. You know the expression, when you point the finger at someone there’s more pointing back on yourself…

Reactions: 24
But very cleverly pointing out that Yaz wasn’t classed as his girlfriend when he died
Just no need for the sly dig really regarding Yaz. Maybe she wasn’t his girlfriend, maybe someone else was.. but she was still with him. Still has a history with him. Like all the rest of the women there

Reactions: 15
Just no need for the sly dig really regarding Yaz. Maybe she wasn’t his girlfriend, maybe someone else was.. but she was still with him. Still has a history with him. Like all the rest of the women there
Yes it’s typical isn’t it? The women are always having digs at each other while the fella skips between them all quite happily. Obviously something horrific has happened here and I do feel heart sorry for Jakes family and friends but I’m pretty sure all these woman will end up in a similar situation with a shitty fella at least a couple more times over the next few years

Reactions: 14
It’s not a dig that she wasn’t the current one . She went over there to be the “other woman”

She was one of many but she is the one who killed him. Simple

Reactions: 17
But very cleverly pointing out that Yaz wasn’t classed as his girlfriend when he died
He had so many girls on the go by the looks of it . Who is the holly one? I've seen her story at the funeral and it looks like she is his current girlfriend if you didn't know about Yaz .

Reactions: 8
It’s priority of money, flash gifts and flash holidays over actually being treated with respect 🫡 baffles me really. But I think these social media, lip filler girls see being bought expensive things as being treated like a “queen”

when I’m reality it means nothing, and you’re just surrounding yourself with trash

Reactions: 7
He had so many girls on the go by the looks of it . Who is the holly one? I've seen her story at the funeral and it looks like she is his current girlfriend if you didn't know about Yaz .
I don’t know I think she was maybe his official girlfriend- well recognised as such by his family anyway. It’s all a bit of a mess I think

Reactions: 3
The sad part as others have pointed out is the girls will always get the blame even though it’s clear he was « involved » with several women and spinning them all the same line….they all need healing and focus on finding the right person next time around instead of settling for « bad boys » rosters, that shit is so 16-19 and played out!

Reactions: 6
It’s not a dig that she wasn’t the current one . She went over there to be the “other woman”

Sorry, she is the one who killed him?! There’s me thinking he crashed his car, late at night on a difficult road having been in a club that night, and she was also there

Reactions: 57

That’s quite the statement to make. “Killed him” did she hold a gun to his head?

Reactions: 31
It looks like that, and she looks exactly like a clone of the girls that he went for - plastic fantastic. I bet he splashed the cash and they fell at his feet.

Reactions: 7
Yaz said so much about him .. abusing her physically and mentally.. said he threatened her with sex tapes if she left him.. was setting up a domestic abuse retreat because she could relate to it so much … quoted all the narcissistic quotes around.. then suddenly Lockie is pictured again with Megan and off Yaz goes back to him.. she ruined his name and if he was my son I’d be raging he got back with her and I would not allow her anywhere near his funeral.. Yaz mum writes under yesterdays post she knows what Jake meant actually a lot of people do .,,rewind a few months and the same people are telling her she’s so brave after what she’s gone through at the hands of an abuser.. Yaz is a spoilt little girl and unfortunately mammy and daddy can’t fix this for her..

Reactions: 21
she never actually said his name anywhere though did she? It was presumed it was him but let’s face it the girl has had multiple relationships with dodgy men.
I mean his name being linked didn’t help the fact he was seen smacking her

Reactions: 12
she never actually said his name anywhere though did she? It was presumed it was him but let’s face it the girl has had multiple relationships with dodgy men.
I mean his name being linked didn’t help the fact he was seen smacking her
I was going to say this, wasn’t he witnessed hitting her in a club? No judgement on her tor going back to him, I didn’t personally but fuck me, abusive relationships mess with your head so much, it’s easily done!

Reactions: 18
Posted similar on the Lauren thread but I don’t think that Jake loved any of these women. Every single one thought they had a special connection or once in a lifetime love. He was a complete player and was probably very good at knowing what they wanted to hear. How many of these girls were at the funeral??

btw does Glow aesthetics by Holly have a thread? Followed her for ages and was surprised to see the posts about jake

Reactions: 17
I was going to say this, wasn’t he witnessed hitting her in a club? No judgement on her tor going back to him, I didn’t personally but fuck me, abusive relationships mess with your head so much, it’s easily done!
Yes she say he gave her a slap in Cove beach and then suddenly it was going on for so long and then she’s turning it all into another money making scheme after her failed attempts of estate agent and trading and clothes shops and whatever else she tried to make money off..

Reactions: 5