Yaz Hadfield (Eden Harz’s sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suuuurreee... she's becoming more and more like her tone deaf big gobbed sister everyday. In other words what she's saying is "if you paupers don't like that I waste money on the same boring neutral toned gym wear from fast fashion brands every week whilst you're all shivering in your homes with the lights off, just unfollow me"
View attachment 1795336
She has anxiety and panics when a creator changes her content? Oh to have her problems 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Suuuurreee... she's becoming more and more like her tone deaf big gobbed sister everyday. In other words what she's saying is "if you paupers don't like that I waste money on the same boring neutral toned gym wear from fast fashion brands every week whilst you're all shivering in your homes with the lights off, just unfollow me"
Another THREE bags of stuff from PLT (most of which she says can't remember that she ordered) #stayhumble

It's not even interesting clothing. The same ribbed contour tops and poor quality see through body stockings.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes consistently over the top and disingenuous. I don’t get the copious amount of items in these hauls from crappy online fast fashion outlets?! .. it just shows the poor poor quality, they’re not even cheap then you have to pay to return the tit ?!! There are only so many leggings and crop tops in beige one can showcase?!!!

Reactions: 14
Another THREE bags of stuff from PLT (most of which she says can't remember that she ordered) #stayhumble

It's not even interesting clothing. The same ribbed contour tops and poor quality see through body stockings.
Neither of them have got any imagination or fashion sense. I could sort of forgive her the tiniest bit if she was putting together fun and interesting outfits but it's all the same baggy jumper and ribbed contour leggings/baby grows.

Reactions: 11
Neither of them have got any imagination or fashion sense. I could sort of forgive her the tiniest bit if she was putting together fun and interesting outfits but it's all the same baggy jumper and ribbed contour leggings/baby grows.
Agree. Thing is I don’t get triggered about the money/bragging to be honest I find it funny that they spend so much money. I’m older and now wiser about 💰 and making your whole identity about material items is so short term. I am so glad I didn’t grow up with twats like this pretending to be some sort of positive influence I do really feel for the pressure it puts young people under though. Just remember, they might have 5 pairs of the same leggings to choose from but they are getting dressed up to go to the supermarket or McDonald’s 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Agree. Thing is I don’t get triggered about the money/bragging to be honest I find it funny that they spend so much money. I’m older and now wiser about 💰 and making your whole identity about material items is so short term. I am so glad I didn’t grow up with twats like this pretending to be some sort of positive influence I do really feel for the pressure it puts young people under though. Just remember, they might have 5 pairs of the same leggings to choose from but they are getting dressed up to go to the supermarket or McDonald’s 😬
imagine being the age Yaz is and still trying to impress 14/15/16 year old girls 🤷‍♀️ what a sad sorry life she has, no amount of spending on crap clothes will make her happy, she doesnt want to be where she lives, she wants to be Eden, how pathetic

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1795336
But she said last week she was going to change her content? And have more stuff of her cooking, making lunches for Wolf/Lee etc, doing more day to day things instead of just hauls?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why has she made a big public service announcement on her Insta about going to Kent next weekend now 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yessss I can't wait for the Lee and her family content next weekend! He hasn't been back to Kent since the whole Dan Spragg cheating allegation and they left France early 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 11
I dont envy Yaz, I pity her, the endless amounts of clothes and tit she orders are all just to try and fill the gapping hole left in her life, she has no family around her, no real friends, no purpose in life and a husband who is more interested in Koi! I wouldn't swap lives with her for a million quid!

• Heart
‘She can tell us she’s happy, but we all remember Dan Spragg’ - Thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She just said on her live she didn't want Wolf around her extended family at the party yesterday because of strep a... so the koi pond story was a lie then. She's getting more like Eden by the second.

• Wow
  • Heart
She just said on her live she didn't want Wolf around her extended family at the party yesterday because of strep a... so the koi pond story was a lie then. She's getting more like Eden by the second.
I bet Lee just doesn’t want to go either so his fish are an excuse

Reactions: 6
Yet she'll happily take him out to restaurants all the time

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.