Yaz Hadfield (Eden Harz’s sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I dislike Yaz she needs to stop giving that ogre credit for her success. Yaz is clearly a much harder worker than Eden and puts a hell of a lot more effort in than her too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yaz please go and watch graces video (grace and Kelly) I feel like it was purposely made for the likes of you! Your hauls are distasteful right now.
Yaz needs cancelled! She’s rubbing it in peoples faces now! Oh and her kid still can’t talk, SPEND TIME WITH YOUR KID OFFLINE AND HE MAYBE LEARN INSTEAD OF WATCHING HIS LOBSTER CLAWED MOTHER WAFFLING ON DAY AFTER DAY!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yaz needs cancelled! She’s rubbing it in peoples faces now! Oh and her kid still can’t talk, SPEND TIME WITH YOUR KID OFFLINE AND HE MAYBE LEARN INSTEAD OF WATCHING HIS LOBSTER CLAWED MOTHER WAFFLING ON DAY AFTER DAY!
exactly, she might take him places but i see little interaction, they grow so quick she is missing out on him

Reactions: 7
Yaz please go and watch graces video (grace and Kelly) I feel like it was purposely made for the likes of you! Your hauls are distasteful right now.
That video is excellent! And she makes a great point - once TT fades, they don't have jobs to go to or anything at all to fall back on really. Spunking all their money up the wall on fast fashion and £20 a pop pickle kits. It's gross.

Reactions: 8
Yaz has said before that she co-owns Lee's tattoo studio so she has got something to fall back on. Eden however, will be fucked

Reactions: 4
Yaz has said before that she co-owns Lee's tattoo studio so she has got something to fall back on. Eden however, will be fucked
Yeah, but she's not bringing any skills to the table at the tattoo place. She harps on about opening a bridal boutique so suppose she does have that.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, but she's not bringing any skills to the table at the tattoo place. She harps on about opening a bridal boutique so suppose she does have that.
Oh yeah, I doubt she actually has an active role in it. It's probably a legal work around or something.

Reactions: 2
She just buys him endless amounts of plastic crap, she's so wasteful. And I don't care if you gift them afterwards, it's still wasteful. Also why is she spending money on new wax burners because people say to clean your old ones? They're not attacking you

Reactions: 8
She just buys him endless amounts of plastic crap, she's so wasteful. And I don't care if you gift them afterwards, it's still wasteful. Also why is she spending money on new wax burners because people say to clean your old ones? They're not attacking you
She could of tried just cleaning the others also!

Reactions: 5
Yaz is one of those girls that comment on a pregnancy announcement post "ah finally the secret is out, its been sOoOo hard keeping it quiet" just to let everyone know she KNEW before them. Charlotte Cucurnia surprised her husband with a visit from his mum he hasn't seen in years and Yaz of course had to comment on it "I’m sobbing even after you sending this on WhatsApp 😭😭😭😭😭" can't bleeping stand her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She takes everything as an attack. People were saying for her to clean them as they’d had incidents where the excess wax had caught fire and caused damaged and were warning her. Same when people said to be careful with Wolfs new bed as it’s a risk of him falling and hitting his head. Instead of either just ignoring people or saying thanks for the warning, she makes passive aggressive videos about how “she doesn’t care” and how everyone is soooo sensitive now a days.

Reactions: 9
Yaz is one of those girls that comment on a pregnancy announcement post "ah finally the secret is out, its been sOoOo hard keeping it quiet" just to let everyone know she KNEW before them. Charlotte Cucurnia surprised her husband with a visit from his mum he hasn't seen in years and Yaz of course had to comment on it "I’m sobbing even after you sending this on WhatsApp 😭😭😭😭😭" can't bleeping stand her
omg hahahaha the desperation to be included! My personal hate is when you see a group photo and someone comments 'what a good photographer' hunnnnnnn we get it you were there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Koi Pond the size of a swimming pool & a tacky beauty room but her house is tiny?? ok Yazzy x

Reactions: 14
I don't think I've seen another person that actually looks worse with make up on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine having so much money that when you leave a jacket at your sisters you just go to new look and buy another one instead of say, wearing one of the other coats you own 🙄

Imagine having so much money that when you leave a jacket at your sisters you just go to new look and buy another one instead of say, wearing one of the other coats you own 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.