Yaz Hadfield (Eden Harz’s sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she just learnt how to do her makeup properly she would look gorgeous
I don’t get the need to cake it all on
She looks so much prettier without all that poorly applied make up. She makes herself look wonky eyed with those bloody lashes and she actually seems to have quite nice skin so I don't get why she cakes 5 layers of foundation and concealer on. She just looks like a chav straight out of 2005.

Reactions: 7
Her belly button scares the living daylights out of me... anyone else?! I never understood Khloe Kardashians fear until I seen hers 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yaz is one of those girls that comment on a pregnancy announcement post "ah finally the secret is out, its been sOoOo hard keeping it quiet" just to let everyone know she KNEW before them. Charlotte Cucurnia surprised her husband with a visit from his mum he hasn't seen in years and Yaz of course had to comment on it "I’m sobbing even after you sending this on WhatsApp 😭😭😭😭😭" can't bleeping stand her
She did exactly that when poppy & jay announced their pregnancy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The constant spending, days and meals out is ridiculous and it comes across as "I'm considerably richer than you" If anyone comments then they are jealous, and yes they probably are, you have some families who are both out working full time earning minimum wage who cant afford to heat their homes at the end of the day, who wants to go on tiktok and see some jumped up prick showing yet another haul of clothes ( which is the same tit over and over again) or bragging about their next holiday, or decorating another room in their house! Its really poor taste if you ask me, the money that they spunk up the wall day in day out is bleeping shameful, when the majority of the people in this country are living hand to mouth, she needs to be humbled! I cannot stand these influencers who sit at home on their arses getting money for nothing!! I hate Yaz, and I wish she would duck off back to England! 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 13
The thing is I get she makes good money from brand deals etc but Lee pays the main bills. When the crisis really hits next year his business will suffer as it's a luxury people will cut back on. So maybe she should start being more careful with her money.

Reactions: 7
The thing is I get she makes good money from brand deals etc but Lee pays the main bills. When the crisis really hits next year his business will suffer as it's a luxury people will cut back on. So maybe she should start being more careful with her money.
I can’t wait for this downfall, Lee choosing to keep the koi pond on rather than heating the house, I cannot wait until they have REAL problems 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So days after Grace's video she's suddenly wanting to do more day to day content: making Wolf's lunch, making dinner (and quite literally making a meal out of it - wtf is going on with the mince prep?!) and making coffee etc to be more ✨relatable✨ She's saying it as if it's off her own back. I'd actually have some respect for her if she did a video saying yes I'm a materialistic, fast fashion over consumer who has been shoving grossly extravagant hauls, meals out, freebies, ads and holidays down your impoverished throats for months and during a time of real financial woe for many, but in response to being called out I'm going to tone it down and show a bit more class.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The ending of pt 1 of 2 of her hauls today (the one where she doesnt remember what she ordered thus proving the above point about her overconsumption NOT the one where she drops £200 on stuff from Zara as a treat for herself)... she definitely definitely reads here. Hiya!!! 👋🤣

Reactions: 6
The ending of pt 1 of 2 of her hauls today (the one where she doesnt remember what she ordered thus proving the above point about her overconsumption NOT the one where she drops £200 on stuff from Zara as a treat for herself)... she definitely definitely reads here. Hiya!!! 👋🤣
Oooh she does a lot behind the scenes... does she go to the same soup kitchen as Eben and little lad?

Also, she just buys slightly different variations of the same bland basic clothes over and over again. Just like Eden. They've got no imagination.

Reactions: 12
“Psychotic about hand washing” doesn’t even bleeping make sense 🙄

Reactions: 1
“Psychotic about hand washing” doesn’t even bleeping make sense 🙄
This the girl that was fingering her dutty witch nails amongst the mince meat on a bare back wooden chopping board like two days ago?

(ps don’t know how it took me this long to find my way to this thread)

Reactions: 14
I see Yaz made sure to mention how much Wolf speaks after it was pointed out on here that he’s 2 and can’t talk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watching greys anatomy, after Meredith has given birth to Bailey and derek just called her c section a “major abdominal surgery”
Ok derek hun, you conscious about your wife’s belly button tho?

Just edited to add: I know a c section is a big deal. I personally haven’t had one (I would personally call having a footling breach and a doctor manually widening your cervix enough to get both his hands in to move your baby around as TRAUMATIC)
Just found it funny that he and Yaz are on the same wavelength

Reactions: 3
Suuuurreee... she's becoming more and more like her tone deaf big gobbed sister everyday. In other words what she's saying is "if you paupers don't like that I waste money on the same boring neutral toned gym wear from fast fashion brands every week whilst you're all shivering in your homes with the lights off, just unfollow me"

• Wow
  • Sick
Suuuurreee... she's becoming more and more like her tone deaf big gobbed sister everyday. In other words what she's saying is "if you paupers don't like that I waste money on the same boring neutral toned gym wear from fast fashion brands every week whilst you're all shivering in your homes with the lights off, just unfollow me"
View attachment 1795336
god I hate it when other creators produce relatable content to address the current cost of living crisis, does murders for my anxiety, thank god Yaz is here so I can watch her spend hundreds a week on shite that will end up in landfill

Reactions: 12
god I hate it when other creators produce relatable content to address the current cost of living crisis, does murders for my anxiety, thank god Yaz is here so I can watch her spend hundreds a week on shite that will end up in landfill
Speaks volumes that her reasoning for doing it was because creators changing their content makes her anxious. She's not considering how her followers feel there is she, she's still thinking about herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.