Yaz Hadfield (Eden Harz’s sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise you could see words that had been filtered out 😂
You can't! Because it goes straight to her but this is a one word message so it has to be 'cringe' that she's filtered 🤣 dying laughing

That just proves she knows she's cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
700 and odd pound on just one of Lee’s Christmas presents, she’s so out of touch with reality her and her skank of sister
she is pathetic, no clue about real world, also why does she stick her tongue out and do a peace sign, shes a grown woman! makes me so angry, bunch of skanks

Reactions: 3
Why would you filter a word/s and then look at the comments filtered anyway? Defeats the object really

Reactions: 7
Bet it bought back memories for her when she sucked up that line of caviar off the side 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This woman should be ashamed of herself, there's a bleeping cost of living crisis going on and all this clown is doing is blowing money and then rubbing it in her followers faces, hopefully next year will see a shift and this type of behaviour will get called out, its absolutely shameful, this piece of tit needs to be brought down a peg or two! Who the duck buys a toddler uggs??? they are in them five minutes, its all for show, she is a sad empty shell of a woman, who spends money to fill the massive void in her empty sad little life!

Reactions: 10
This woman should be ashamed of herself, there's a bleeping cost of living crisis going on and all this clown is doing is blowing money and then rubbing it in her followers faces, hopefully next year will see a shift and this type of behaviour will get called out, its absolutely shameful, this piece of tit needs to be brought down a peg or two! Who the duck buys a toddler uggs??? they are in them five minutes, its all for show, she is a sad empty shell of a woman, who spends money to fill the massive void in her empty sad little life!
I've been devastated recently worried about money and how I can make my little boys Christmas special as he's 3 now and it's the first year he kind of "gets it". I know it isn't all about money but choosing food or heating and then presents on top is tit and I work so hard like we all do and I think the companies sending this cretin things all the time are as bad. There's no company that continously send free stuff to yas, Eden etc that I will ever buy from and support, small company or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her excuse the other week for bragging made me laugh as well, she has no friends to share it with so shares it online. You what? She has two sisters. Her mum. Her husband. Cousins. She has other friends she talks about/shares stuff with/online friends. You do have friends Yaz you just want more and more attention and love to show off to as many people as you can.

Reactions: 8
Why does she shake so much?! Sorry if this has already been answered 😂 also what was she addicted too prior?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.