Yaz Hadfield (Eden Harz’s sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Deep throating pickles and fast fashion hauls, turns out Yaz is a prick just like her sister after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't think of anyone else who would willingly scream and growl in front of their toddler the way Yaz does. It's bizarre.
Screenshot_20221219_155523_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 3
Yaz's latest Shein haul is basically more versions of exactly the same boring stuff she always buys 🙄 I wouldn't mind all these hauls as much if she was buying fun or interesting clothes but it's all so unimaginative and bland 🙄

This is the contents of her hauls over the last few weeks. No, your eyes do not deceive you, they are all seperate items of clothing that are bleeping identical to each other. Who needs 5 pairs of cream ribbed contour leggings? 4 half zip black jumpers? 3 different brown roll necks?
photocollage_20221219201035797.jpg
photocollage_20221219201246655.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I thought Lee made that more entertaining. I actually lol’Ed when he munched down loads on the pickle. He’s fun. Bet he gets annoying after about an hour but he’s better than yaz
Yeah I like Lee. I appreciate he's a bit weird but there's nothing wrong with that. At least he's not spending his days being a bleep to people on lives 🤣

That trend of ‘this was you as a baby’ except it’s just Yaz and she’s 30 years old dancing around the garden in a green hat
Picsart_22-12-19_21-57-35-298.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
When she’s making her face darker with foundation, then making it lighter with concealer only to put bronzer over the top, does she not realise how stupid that is? 😂 and why the second concealer under her eyes?
She's terrible at make up, doesn't apply it to suit her face at all!!!

Reactions: 4
There was such a dig at Eben and LL in Yaz’s pickle video when it said ‘no one’s pickle videos match yours’ and she then does a couple one after they have. So much passive aggressive energy between them both, like they slyly dig out eachother and have to be better.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re like rainbows the shape is terrible! She could easily grow them out and have them shaped properly! Or get them microbladed seeings as she is so rich

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.