Yaz Hadfield #8 Yaz HadEveryonesDad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our mentally unstable Mama, THE Mrs Yazzy Hadders❤

Thank you to @zyxwvu for your winning thread suggesting, really quite fitting!

Recap:

-Shagged Soph's baby daddy, is in denial that she has done anything wrong
-Still rimming Eden, both online and offline
-Posting fake ads for Swiss Air when she flew with EasyJet
-Prioritising crying on camera instead of looking after her bleeping child

Happy tattling!

Reactions: 18
I was looking at who he’s recently followed and there’s a petite brunette with really long brown hair. Her profile is private but found her on Depop quite easily with photos of herself. He’s either trying to piss Yaz off or he’s replaced her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was looking at who he’s recently followed and there’s a petite brunette with really long brown hair. Her profile is private but found her on Depop quite easily with photos of herself. He’s either trying to piss Yaz off or he’s replaced her 😂
don’t let potato know the details she’ll be buying everything

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Defo think divorce is on the horizon
---
Divorce defo on the horizon
---
Divorce defo on the horizon

Reactions: 8
New thread for our mentally unstable Mama, THE Mrs Yazzy Hadders❤

Thank you to @zyxwvu for your winning thread suggesting, really quite fitting!

Recap:

-Shagged Soph's baby daddy, is in denial that she has done anything wrong
-Still rimming Eden, both online and offline
-Posting fake ads for Swiss Air when she flew with EasyJet
-Prioritising crying on camera instead of looking after her bleeping child

Happy tattling!
Let’s not forget the gas lighting posts re sofs baby dad Vs chipped composite
Staying in yet another airBnB
Still hasn’t cooked a meal from scratch for her kid
Wolf is starting school soon (expect the full waterworks/ugly cry)
There have been at least 3 people who are her ‘light in the darkness’ in the past month
She’s not sure if she double ordered PLT clothes accidentally or on purpose to gift/donate/give to Holly
She has never skied

Reactions: 12
i love that lee has stood his ground and has removed her of social media coz shes really trying to push this narrative that they are together with him in her bio and vids her wearing her rings still and acting like happy family's etc clearly he dont want to be apart of it and i dont blame him

yaz i know you must secretly cry yourself to sleep with the mess you have caused

Reactions: 17
So they still follow each other on Yaz’s private account just not on her public one, interesting.

Reactions: 3
Wow. Mad because she was trying to launch him back as her husband with ads and family videos after keeping him out of stuff for nearly a year. Moved back down then after being outed as a sket and he’s kicked her to the kerb I reckon especially with all the crying videos of her and stuff. Worse thing was she was saying about having a daughter with him and calling her something hadfield. Shameless slag

Reactions: 13
Wow. Mad because she was trying to launch him back as her husband with ads and family videos after keeping him out of stuff for nearly a year. Moved back down then after being outed as a sket and he’s kicked her to the kerb I reckon especially with all the crying videos of her and stuff. Worse thing was she was saying about having a daughter with him and calling her something hadfield. Shameless slag
Your profile pic makes me heave

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s took him out of her TikTok and Insta bio again too 🙄
I once had a friend I worked with and we both changed jobs and really drifted apart. I realised it was always me arranging to see her and so I stopped making the effort. At some point she removed me off Instagram - but I haven’t even realised until she text me clearly fuming I’d not noticed.

Yaz gives me those vibes. Like who the duck after 16 adds and removes their partners name in their Instagram bio - constantly. Who in the world puts that much emphasis on their social media. Yaz is scarily pathetic.

She clearly has little to no friends, publicly fucked up her marriage and has likely damaged her own child in the future when this is still there to read when he has free range to use the internet.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.