Yaz Hadfield #5 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad someone picked up on the tattoo being a dig at Lee, I wanted to say it but thought it might have been a reach, but I 100% agree. At least Eden can say goodbye to her free Disney arm sleeve now

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else think that Yaz is gonna lose a shitload of followers now she's with Eden fulltime! I cant stand Yaz whether she's in England or wales but for some reason she's even more insufferable when she's with that stupid witch of a sister!

Reactions: 39
Anyone else think that Yaz is gonna lose a shitload of followers now she's with Eden fulltime! I cant stand Yaz whether she's in England or wales but for some reason she's even more insufferable when she's with that stupid witch of a sister!
I just mentioned it in Edens thread but I wouldn’t be surprised if she announced she would be managing herself. Or go under LL’s management company

Reactions: 9
I just mentioned it in Edens thread but I wouldn’t be surprised if she announced she would be managing herself. Or go under LL’s management company
I’m not sure if connect would drop her, I reckon she still makes them a lot of money and Eden wasn’t. I also think she’d be silly to leave connect by choice

Reactions: 5
Yaz is playing a dangerous game... she can be dropped anytime... Eben grows more hated by the day... sister or not I wouldn't be associated with her on the platform I rely on to pay my bills!

Reactions: 18
She mentioned once that when she needs money Benji (? Can’t remember her managers name) will get her a TikTok shop slot. I just don’t think LL has any pull with TikTok or brands so it’d be a risk to her, plus they’ve still not announced this agency so who knows if it’s going to happen - he’s literally turned into a lazy sofa seal so the idea of working probably exhausts him.

Reactions: 9
She’s on live talking about the pill making her unstable and moving country, and she’s goona wash her hair in Wales tomorrow. I can’t work out if she’s hinting a day with Lee or just picking Wolf up but it’s just odd the way she won’t take
Any responsibility, the pill doesn’t cause a divorce yaz

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She’s on live talking about the pill making her unstable and moving country, and she’s goona wash her hair in Wales tomorrow. I can’t work out if she’s hinting a day with Lee or just picking Wolf up but it’s just odd the way she won’t take
Any responsibility, the pill doesn’t cause a divorce yaz
Gums also said Lee was doing a tattoo on her tomorrow and she was going to wash her hair when she got ‘home’.

There has been no mention of the words separated or split , just living apart at the moment. When they ‘get back together’ I guarantee Gum’s will say, nowhere did I say we’d separate. It’s all click bait for views.

Reactions: 12
Gums also said Lee was doing a tattoo on her tomorrow and she was going to wash her hair when she got ‘home’.

There has been no mention of the words separated or split , just living apart at the moment. When they ‘get back together’ I guarantee Gum’s will say, nowhere did I say we’d separate. It’s all click bait for views.
Thing is she isn’t doing anything in Kent, she’s sitting in front of the camera, having a wagamamas or takeaway breakfast and going to the RVP with Freya and Eben, the odd podcast but it’s hardly exciting life she seemed to think in Kent. She’s so vapid about like success and fun, no friends to do things with, go out, have fun, doesn’t go to any kids places to make mum friends etc and anyone she was friends with ‘Holly’ *cough* has said they’re no longer mates despite being bestues for a few weeks

Reactions: 15
Thing is she isn’t doing anything in Kent, she’s sitting in front of the camera, having a wagamamas or takeaway breakfast and going to the RVP with Freya and Eben, the odd podcast but it’s hardly exciting life she seemed to think in Kent. She’s so vapid about like success and fun, no friends to do things with, go out, have fun, doesn’t go to any kids places to make mum friends etc and anyone she was friends with ‘Holly’ *cough* has said they’re no longer mates despite being bestues for a few weeks
oooh what did holly say??

Reactions: 1
She asked holly to get her some red bulls and holly said she can’t commit to getting anything and she wasn’t happy. She said something along the lines ‘I sent you 50 quid for you night out. The least you can do is buy me red bulls’ and everyone was saying how she is toxic and so is the friendship. Said how they had a full blown argument in Austria and how they constantly block and unblock each other.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.