Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bernieb

I can't believe there was 10 of them on holiday and she's trying to say she didn't really get a break I'm sure she had loads of people helping her! I'm luckily that my mum watches my child once a week for a few hours but other than that we have no one she is actually really lucky and dosent realise.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe her wedding cost £15-16,000?! Looked feckin shit!!!! Hahahaah
I’d say that’s pretty good for a wedding! I had what you’d call a ‘normal’ wedding - uk venue, wedding and reception held in same place, 3 course meal for everyone and disco after, that was £20k 7 years ago! My friend is getting married this year and she’s having a really similar set up to me with similar numbers and it’s costing her £35k

• Wow

Durandan94

I hate to sound harsh but no one cares about her child having diarrhoea and teething and having thrown up on the sofa. Why do these “mummy influencers” or in her case “wannabe mummy influencers” feel the need to share every detail of what’s going on with their child 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nothing is private for these poor kids.
God I know right! I’m so grateful I was born in the 90s when social media didn’t exist and my mum didn’t expose me like this to the world

Serg91

VIP Member
Leggings for soft play.. makes a change from sitting on your arse or running to her a Costa yas 🙄😂 the birth tramua post is typical yasmin
She just loves the attention, doesn’t she? I think she’s so full of shit it’s unreal. All she does is whinge, brag and spend. Oh and drink coffee which has also become her personality and it’s so boring

I feel like this is a subtle polite way of saying ‘how the fuck did you manage that?’ Thing is, if she had gone and genuinely posted loads of really good content about the ship, things to do and see, eat etc it wouldn’t be so bad but the content was absolutely fecking dire and if I was virgin voyages I’d be annoyed I let her have a free cruise for basically fuck all content 🤣
Absolutely, she showed no content that educated me about cruising with Virgin! Didn’t show any of the themed nights, the sail away, the activities on the ship etc… and, to top it off, she called it a bloody boat!!!

Serg91

VIP Member
Im sick to death of seeing her half naked. I couldn’t care less about the swimsuits you’ve bought, for the holiday you haven’t booked? I don’t care about your “mid size” fashion. You clearly edit your photos and when you’re photographed out and about you look COMPLETLEY different

Bernieb

It’s all for show now she’s a mumfluencer, it’s prime content for her. She was looking for recommendations on the beg for companies who do balloons and a white bouncy castle last night so it’s obvious she’s going to try and get freebies along the way. Shameful really.

My little one turns 1 next week and I felt like I wasn’t doing enough for his birthday as we are just having a low key family gathering meanwhile mums I know are booking out venues and professional photographers etc for their 1 year olds. Social media can make you feel like if you’re not going above and beyond for birthdays with venues, bouncy castles, big balloon arches etc then you’re not doing it right as a parent.
a white bouncy castle just proves its all for show?! Have you ever known any child to go wow a white bouncy castle ffs! My little girl is 2 next month and we're just going for a day out cause let's face it she won't remember and I'm sure she would prefer a day out 🤣👍

GrottyGretel

Of course she’s put a reel of her crying 🙄 the vast majority of us have some sort of mental health issue/concern, we don’t need your pity party! Sad cow.

mcgee

VIP Member
I also really hate is when so called influencers say things like "this is what my life has come to" when doing something with their kids. I'm sure plenty of their followers who maybe can't have kids or have lost children would love nothing more than to ride around a garden like that.
She makes it sound like it’s an inconvenience, god forbid your child should ask you to play in the garden and be a bit silly. She’d rather be out an influencer event or on her gifted trips. Home life is an inconvenience to her.

Yasmin seems nice enough if not a bit annoying and smug at times but I can't believe how desperate for followers and engagement she. Her giveaway is absolute blatant attempt for more followers. I just find that pathetic. She has just returned to work and has a lot on her plate juggling work and a 1 year old so why is she focusing so much time, energy and money on begging for followers. I'd maybe understand if she wasn't working. It just screams desperation and shows how much she wants to be liked and that she is driven by money and freebies. It makes me wonder if she is really as confident as she comes across and whether her self esteem is driven by likes, engagement and freebies, compliments and companies wanting to work with her on collabs and ads. What a sad world when someone cares so much about that when all they should really care about is their family. What a toxic culture social media is
This crossed my mind too, unless she's wanting to cut her hours at work maybe 🤨
Either way it looks from afar that she has her priorities wrong 🤷

Serg91

VIP Member
“Been hunting for a plain black cap for Zac for ages” Yeah right, so you have Yas.

I’m pregnant with a boy and I can’t say a black cap is something I’d be hunting for for him. A nice colourful cap or hat for summer yes but I wouldn’t be sticking a plain black cap on my few month old baby. Each to their own but think that’s more for the sake of it being gifted.

If you’re being picky it’s technically not even plain because it says “mini” on it. The cringe photos they are going to take with those caps on.
I would never put my baby in a black cap. It would absorb all the heat. Can’t wait to see her husband stupid posed smile wearing it 🙄🙄🙄

GrottyGretel

Oh her video dancing with the kid has done her no favours 😬 ain’t no amount of photoshopping or angles gonna fool anyone now!

• Wow

Heretoread19

“Next on my dream list” - Already on the beg for her next gifted cruise.
they definitely paid for flights for her and hotel too! There’s no way my husband would let me drop nearly £1000 on flights only for myself if I was going away on a cruise with a friend (and we both have much higher paid jobs than her and her husband do!!)