Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait until the next time around. I don't believe any of the comments posted on here are lies being spun or having a narrative, and are comments purely focussed on what has been posted and as the previous poster has mentioned its all there

Reactions: 3
i cant imagine anything more sad than checking my own tattle thread whilst on holiday with my kids and feeling the need to make passive agressive responses

Reactions: 7
I stand by my comment on the weight loss injections. The post was actually shocking. The noom weight loss adverts weren't that long ago - and no I can't be effed to scroll back through her feed for the exact date, I just remember it. I personally think if a weight loss regime isn't helping you shouldn't be taking money to advertise it. If it is, you shouldn't be needing private weight loss injections. And not mentioning it until they make you very sick. Did she want us to think Noom worked? Was she ever going to say she's given up on Noom? She has a responsibility to her audience to be honest about the success of products she's advertised - which should include reporting back afterwards to say why she's stopped.

I've tried Noom because of seeing it on so many people's feeds. It's deeply problematic and based on a very low daily calorie count and daily weigh ins. I only lost a few pounds and spent every day worried about food. My mental health ended up hinging around in which way the scale fluctuated that morning. I put the weight all back on after. Now I'm focused on small changes and slowly the weight is coming off. I don't know how much as I've stopped weighing myself but my clothes are all loose. But that's not something that can be easily monetized, is it?

Reactions: 6
I stand by my comment on the weight loss injections. The post was actually shocking. The noom weight loss adverts weren't that long ago - and no I can't be effed to scroll back through her feed for the exact date, I just remember it. I personally think if a weight loss regime isn't helping you shouldn't be taking money to advertise it. If it is, you shouldn't be needing private weight loss injections. And not mentioning it until they make you very sick. Did she want us to think Noom worked? Was she ever going to say she's given up on Noom? She has a responsibility to her audience to be honest about the success of products she's advertised - which should include reporting back afterwards to say why she's stopped.

I've tried Noom because of seeing it on so many people's feeds. It's deeply problematic and based on a very low daily calorie count and daily weigh ins. I only lost a few pounds and spent every day worried about food. My mental health ended up hinging around in which way the scale fluctuated that morning. I put the weight all back on after. Now I'm focused on small changes and slowly the weight is coming off. I don't know how much as I've stopped weighing myself but my clothes are all loose. But that's not something that can be easily monetized, is it?
October 2020 she mentioned noom. You are correct though that there does seem to be a lack of follow up re adverts and outcomes . The same can be said of the dna check and what prescribed vitamin injections/drips (what ever it was) last year there was no follow up to what do amounted to a very expensive product. For all influencers Its easy to post paid adverts and write narratives that imply they are being used by that influencer even if they are not

Reactions: 4
October 2020 she mentioned noom. You are correct though that there does seem to be a lack of follow up re adverts and outcomes . The same can be said of the dna check and what prescribed vitamin injections/drips (what ever it was) last year there was no follow up to what do amounted to a very expensive product. For all influencers Its easy to post paid adverts and write narratives that imply they are being used by that influencer even if they are not
Thanks, I'm surprised it was that long ago! That was about when I was trying it so maybe that's why it stuck in my mind. But the general point about reporting back if you've changed your mind on a service you've previously recommended /advertised still counts.

Reactions: 2
She defo also said after her appraisal that her company had put her on review as they were not happy with something

I definitely DIDNT say that - you twisted this at the time, I remember it, this was the comment that was twisted to make out like I was under review. It was a whole head office re-structure. 🙄
So being immune from taking vr due to being under review means what exactly ?

• Haha
If it's the retailer I'm thinking of, they started a massive head office restructure that went through several phases and everyone was put under review at some point in the cycle. It had nothing to do with performance. So she would have known the review was coming up and obviously hoped to be made redundant.

You would imagine based on the conversation in that ig with her colleague it’s the never knowingly undersold company. Is the word review misleading though . Normally you are put at risk of redundancy during a consultation period and that would be for a limited time at any one time and there would need to be gaps in between. I can’t see a company so high profile not doing things incorrectly. Having said that I can’t see a company leaving someone under review if it was performance for that long again there would be procedures re warnings and plans of actions. Unless there is gross misconduct it’s very difficult to just let someone go and it’s a confidential amicable parting of the ways with the usual communication of x has decided to seek opportunities elsewhere. I would think the vr redundancy payout or general redundancy would be enhanced terms and more than any agreed amicable parting figure. I seem to recall a figure of 2 weeks pay for every year served were the terms in someone I knows redundancy

She thinks she might have gone over budget on her holiday spending where she had put aside £1k. If you are a seasoned traveller then you would know roughly what the exchange rate is , you have a calculator on your phone not too hard to keep a rough track of your spending if you are on a budget.

Reactions: 1
She thinks she might have gone over budget on her holiday spending where she had put aside £1k. If you are a seasoned traveller then you would know roughly what the exchange rate is , you have a calculator on your phone not too hard to keep a rough track of your spending if you are on a budget.
I’ve don’t understand why anyone plans a budget for spending whilst on holiday. You are away just enjoy yourself . Chances are you will have researched the trip before booking and know roughly what things cost and have an idea of places and activities you want to do and know the cost of this if you can’t afford it then don’t go there . What’s the point in spending the holiday worried about what it’s costing that’s not relaxing / fun holiday. Obviously unless you have not planned for it in advance you don’t just drink champagne cocktails, eat every night in Michelin starred restaurants. Let’s face it, it sounded like there were minimal accommodation costs as she was a guest of friends, cut down travel costs but no doubt increases stress and anxiety levels by not flying direct meaning the upfront costs were not huge. It will be interesting to finding out how she did then spend > 1k for a week or so’s holiday .
I don’t understand peoples needs for sharing body positivity images with a whole bunch of strangers , she has done this a few times now why the need to garner acceptance from others and open possibilities of comments you don’t want to hear.

Is she seriously saying on TikTok that she has suffered a trigger experience because her card got declined 4 times and she has no cash left and pay day is not until Friday. She supposedly has money saved for loft extensions and for building x months of buffer for bills and no doubt other money surely she has learned to managed her accounts better by now . Madness !

I don’t get what her video is even saying?
She says I just had a wierd experience and then all she tells us is her card declined? If you know you have no money why is it weird that your card declined?

On one of the comments where she has replied she is implying it’s 4 recurring payments which makes her recent budgeting dumb and worthless as she knows the exact days these payment would come out and she cash stuffs for these . Don’t these new digital bank accounts allow you to auto move money from a linked aavings account if a certain threshold goes below that.

On one of the comments where she has replied she is implying it’s 4 recurring payments which makes her recent budgeting dumb and worthless as she knows the exact days these payment would come out and she cash stuffs for these . Don’t these new digital bank accounts allow you to auto move money from a linked aavings account if a certain threshold goes below that.
She's mentions the declines in the comments was because she using her main account to pay for things when abroad and had depleted her account. Why isn't she using her credit card for security and unplanned payments and also not having to keep a track of your bank balance if you run it so tight each month.
Do people really ask her to film a day in a life? Its not as if she does anything unusual other than get up, drop kids off, go shopping a few times! do a bit of work , pick kids up and ferry them around, eat and go to bed. The only interesting thing that stood out is she mentioned it was the only day they get to eat together which I feel is quite sad given she works from home and has supposedly been working on her work life balance.
Surprised there has not been a more informative travel vlog re their holiday other than staying in a themed hotel and mention of a water park and a desert safari where did she spend her money no mention of any restaurants etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.