Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarahloz

She quit a £70k job off the back of getting lucky with a bunch of affiliate links she used to pay off most of the original debt. The influencer stuff didn't seem quite so prosperous after that and she appeared to have spent time during her day job during influencer work. She has linked her VA , so the tax payers must be paying for this as she had applied for admin help. Paying off the new debt wont be so easy unless she reverts back to full time employment with Influencing as a side hustle as before.

Reactions: 6

ginge2804

VIP Member
If you are in debt, you dont get treats
I don’t agree. Allowing yourself some treats whilst working to pay off debt may help her stay on track. I don’t believe that just because someone is in debt they aren’t allowed the occasional treat. She still needs to live

Life88

I had to block this women when back in the day one of her credit cards just wiped her debt, think it was virgin?! But some reason I unblocked her a couple of days ago and I know its bad to say but I'm glad she got herself into debt again, she didn't take responsibility at the time or learn real money lessons. And I have to say it but she'll never make it as a big influencer because she's just not a likable person.

• Haha

surreyeye

Chatty Member
I find it incredible that she is now going on about not feeling pressurised into buying black market deals and only buy if you really need it and then an ad appears for something ie the hand held vac she is promoting followed by a graphic of stop buying sh!t your don’t need you don’t need a new air fryer. She is on another planet . If she had a promotion code for an air fryer she would have shared it

Last edited:

sue_perb

Maybe you should stop watching people you don’t like and take your own advice and not read what’s said here? Just sayin’

LellsBells

VIP Member
Her TikTok is basically a stream of ads now 🙄
Gutted, I was really invested at the start and wanted to see her do well but I’m so fed up with social media being another form of advertising for “influencers”

ldngirlxoxo

This country is a fucking joke - why is the government giving her over 70k as a grant to help her business?! There’s people literally living in poverty and this woman CHOOSES to not be in work and be self-employed with a business that isn’t sufficient to support her and the government throw resources at her?

AdApathy

VIP Member
My god she’s stuck up , the wording re judging people that “need” to shop at primark and not judging. Obviously primark turned her down. People don’t necessarily shop there because they need to !
Oh and put your chest away your going to a hospital appointment not a singles club

View attachment 938203
Funny she doesn't mention her affiliate links leave a cookie on your device for 30 days and she gets paid for anything you buy in that time!
Also her values can't be that complex as she flogs any old shit and would turn up to the opening of an envelope

AdApathy

VIP Member
Looks like the answer from an ig post today is another partnership/promotion with “wework”. Obviously office space is costly to provide but if she is suggesting the average wfh employee/freelancer could justify the rate of from £45 a day or £15 an hour where it is not a business expense and has to be personally met then she certainly has no idea and it certainly doesn’t meet her budgeting changes. Looking at their site it’s not immediately obvious what the actual cost structure is
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this girl is incredibly out of touch with reality and doesn't care as long as she gets paid. Zero integrity.

AdApathy

VIP Member
I'm so angry Klarna have wiped the debt. People have killed themselves over Klarna debt but ol' Yasmine the influencer gets the special treatment.

And for what it's worth, if I was in your position and trying to document a debt free journey, I would keep my integrity and turn down Klarna's offer to wipe the debt.

You're a fucking cash cow and a sell out.

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
She seems a bit erratic just now , boasting about spending money then saying she’s skint and at job centre then offering her services with money help , so chaotic . I don’t think she is ok at all , she needs to know herself and get off the internet .

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
I don’t like her attitude. Followed her as was genuinely interested as to how to get out of a large amount of debt but feel she’s made a mockery of the whole thing. People paying off £60k should not be having their nails done on the regular, no matter how happy it makes them because it is a luxury. She is actually very privileged and is not struggling,

Gunt

The amount of people on their absolute arse because of debt and living in poverty and she, who can afford her debt just gets it written off.

• Angry
Hi everyone. First post on this thread.
I knew Yasmine back when she had maybe 250 followers on Instagram and her hunger for fame was evident then. She joined Tribe, a site for micro influencers and basically engaged in a competition with other influencers with a larger followers to grab deals. It was then that I think she realised she needed to get herself a USP if she wanted to succeed with influencing.
It started with the multiple Instagram accounts dedicated to different aspects of her life but then she stumbled upon mental health and domestic abuse and whilst I do firmly believe that she struggled with her relationship she very calmly aired her dirty laundry if you can call it that and started telling her followers about the abuse she suffered in her relationship. As she realised this was gaining traction and people were engaging with her her following grew and she got more deals. I also noticed that if her feed was quiet she would fall back on talking about abuse. I struggle with how she is clearly so repulsed by her ex but keeps a diamond that he gave her.
I think this led to her spending extravagantly and beyond her means, she clearly was not prepared for what covid would do once it hit.
She does make me feel very uncomfortable. Her general election rants about politics as if she was a bible on it and yet didn’t know who Prince Philip was and basically slated the media for making a big deal out of his death. Comes across as super liberal but actually possesses many conservative traits.
I think this whole debt journey is a lie. It’s another USP she has found. It simply does not make sense that someone can worry so much about such a huge debt and then pay it off so quickly. She has used her followers for financial gain making nearly £6k on referrals alone. I don’t believe she sticks to her budgets I think she just humours us in all honesty.
We need to stop hearing about her really.

Last edited:
  • Wow