Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

surreyeye

Chatty Member
Why are we not talking about the incredible amounts of second hand embarrassment we all are experiencing having watched her TKmax ad? I have never seen anything so awful in my life. Speechless really.
Perhaps she was channeling her inner Austin Powers.
Her income appears so jumbled, she still quotes the 4K as monthly income but then during her usual cash stuffing videos she suddenly pulls out extra income.why not just account for it at the same time as her salary. Obviously understandable she is pissed off if ex has not met this months payments but she’s quite vague/inconsistent about his obligations and has made a rod for her own back .You wonder what she has maybe committed herself to financially based on expectations of extra income
0C769F23-0B89-479A-B96A-A0CB1800760A.jpeg

Last edited:

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
Coming from one big girl to another, I really can't see how she's a 16? Unless she shops at a place with generous sizing 🤔

surreyeye

Chatty Member
Since I know you read here, Yasmine, I think it’s disgusting that you got your debt wiped by Klarna. What a shitty message to send, whine on the internet and expect other people to solve your problems. So now you’ll sell the bike and profit too. You’re a disgrace, have some fucking pride for the love of god. You’re a grown ass woman who earns 60k a year. Get some self respect and pay your own debt.
I have been highly critical of Yasmine and her debt story however the majority of us would just let a company like them when offered write that debt off esp if there is no fallback. The reasons why they chose to do it will never be revealed. Martin Lewis has been highly critical of these companies and there unregulated loans for ages now at some point their model will be forced to change. Was the whole £1500 solely on the peloton bike ? I think she has rushed to put out a statement to defend herself, to me it would be far better to just have admitted the debt had been cancelled and that she could not comment on it I would have thought that would have been a condition but obviously not