Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes 👏
I honestly think she has been living beyond her means for years. She’s always been in debt, manageable when she had another income coming in and when the husband and her split she never adjusted to having one income and carried on spending.

someone doesn’t duck off on holiday for weeks at a time if they are trying to get out of debt, she’s a joke!
Exactly this. I don’t want to offend anyone in saying this as £70k is double the median salary, but even so because of the UK’s unhinged housing market and current inflation being what it is it’s just not enough as a single income in London to have 2 kids, a car, 2 dogs, an aesthetic house/wardrobe, and holidays on. Something would have to give and for her it’s her solvency and likely house.

There’s no awareness from her that her fixed living costs are a choice rather than something that has happened to her. If she can’t work full time or can’t work for months at a time then she needs to reconfigure her life to be able to support that, if you max out your affordability as many are forced to sadly then you cut everything else to bare bones to get that down by overpaying the mortgage, not by going on 3 holidays and getting your eyebrows microbladed (in the same moment you owe AMEX of all people £9k?!).

Reactions: 7
There is absolutely no way her outgoing are £1900 for housing taxes and household bills in London she remortgaged last year to incorporate loads of debts too so her mortgage must be at least 1000 plus on its own . She’s massively underestimating her expenditures that’s why she’s in so much debt someone with their head in the sand has no business trying to be a financial guru .

Of course she didn’t get any income for the whole of last year through no fault of her own. The women that started this comment in the main video has some valid points and Yasmine just tries to belittle her and fails
View attachment 2825938
Yasmines responses to all the different comments become contradictory from having a high Credit rating so as to get the loans to the credit rating being now low. The talk about IVAs which she will never do goes from her saying she will look into it to her having been on the phone to them to agreeing that they are hard to deal with.
What’s the point in denying having a spending issue after previously stating she has always had spending issues. There was a post late last year where she said she had cancelled a purchase as it wasn’t necessary
---
She got Universal Credit , had money towards an assistant to help her run her business probably is still getting the payments . Complaining she couldn’t get Pip , disability allowances for her and her daughter and all the time was racking up debt and playing the mental health card .
She was expecting her mortgage to be paid and stated it wasn’t right that private landlords were having their mortgage paid when the tenants where on UC
---
What’s the stomach issue she’s claiming to have now , I can practically see the lightbulb in her head thinking she can get more income by claiming disability benefits . Health related disability tiktoks to ham it up for the benefits will be be incoming .
She has mentioned it for a couple of years now some absorption thing . Bet she hasn’t cut her private health insurance as she doesn’t trust the nhs
---
Exactly this. I don’t want to offend anyone in saying this as £70k is double the median salary, but even so because of the UK’s unhinged housing market and current inflation being what it is it’s just not enough as a single income in London to have 2 kids, a car, 2 dogs, an aesthetic house/wardrobe, and holidays on. Something would have to give and for her it’s her solvency and likely house.

There’s no awareness from her that her fixed living costs are a choice rather than something that has happened to her. If she can’t work full time or can’t work for months at a time then she needs to reconfigure her life to be able to support that, if you max out your affordability as many are forced to sadly then you cut everything else to bare bones to get that down by overpaying the mortgage, not by going on 3 holidays and getting your eyebrows microbladed (in the same moment you owe AMEX of all people £9k?!).
She is though very fortunate that she had been on the housing market since a young age and only has a mortgage if what she said was right about 50% of the house value and was able to take on sole ownership of the house after buying her partner out.
There are people out there in a far worse position than her through no fault of their own yet when someone comments about their own hardship she is hardly sympathetic and turns it back to her having more issues
The comments she makes to the girl in the comment mentioned above are just so aggressive
IMG_1191.jpeg

IMG_1192.jpeg

IMG_1193.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She is though very fortunate that she had been on the housing market since a young age and only has a mortgage if what she said was right about 50% of the house value and was able to take on sole ownership of the house after buying her partner out.
There are people out there in a far worse position than her through no fault of their own yet when someone comments about their own hardship she is hardly
Oh I 100% agree. She definitely doesn’t make it clear she’s at such an advantageous LTV, imagine that’s why she’s reluctant to seek an IVA because surely they’d make her make use of the equity in the property to resolve the problem, which she clearly doesn’t want to do.

Agree - she’s trying to paint her circumstances as a really unfortunate set of circumstances when ultimately, it was just greed. When she managed to buy the ex out she should have realised what an amazing accomplishment/opportunity that was and focused on building resilience into her personal finances, eg cash savings and/or overpaying the mortgage. Instead she chose to maintain a lifestyle that looks nice on Instagram and has found herself here. Tbh she could probably get a book deal on how Instagram aesthetics caused her to lose her home. She’s a modern day parable.

Reactions: 5
She is an absolute grifter who'd probably shag a dead donkey for money 🤣.
She lives in absolute la la land, takes no responsibility for anything and she is the SOLE reason she is in debt. Not the cost of living, not her income, not her exes. Hers.
This is all coming to bite her in the arse and I think actually her debt situation is probably worse than she is even showing. She can't keep on top of her own lies is frequently finding things she pays for behind the sofa - hello Soho house!, and even though she says she has nothing to show for the debt, she gone on loads of holidays, bought two dogs and orders a tit load on deliveroo (pretty sure she mentioned on a comment she should have shares with them but apparently only spends about £200 a month on food).
Anyway, I'm enjoying the dumpster fire that is her life. If she owned up I'd feel sorry for her, until then though.... 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just came up on my fyp for the first time in ages (maybe a couple years?) I can’t be the only one thinking she’s lying about having such a huge debt and just uses it as a ploy for engagement, content creation? Yes probably some debt but I doubt it’s as much as she claims

Reactions: 4
New TikTok claiming that people are inspired by her that don’t won’t to post on social media. Yes it’s good to talk about debt and it shouldn’t be hidden but there is nothing she says that’s inspiring . A ordinary person cannot suddenly find 6k a month in earnings to pay off loans that have been taken out , magically get credit and use this for how ever long she did to get by. She hasn’t had to use a food bank or go without food , dress her kids in second hand clothes , be unable to take holidays . Even when not working she was paying for a child minder, cleaner , didn’t have to give up her car , hasn’t to my knowledge been put on a pre payment meter for utilities and then not have the money to top it up, still be able to have nails done , hair done regularly. There will be people on her channel that are in this position and potentially getting the wrong ideas. Even the mention of selling her used clothes to guys with fetishes is an insult to girls/women that have had to resort to this or selling nudes online or even their body to get by.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was expecting her mortgage to be paid and stated it wasn’t right that private landlords were having their mortgage paid when the tenants where on UC
---

She has mentioned it for a couple of years now some absorption thing . Bet she hasn’t cut her private health insurance as she doesn’t trust the nhs
---

There are people out there in a far worse position than her through no fault of their own yet when someone comments about their own hardship she is hardly sympathetic and turns it back to her having more issues
The comments she makes to the girl in the comment mentioned above are just so aggressive
View attachment 2826068
View attachment 2826069
View attachment 2826071
couldn’t survive on a part time wage yet a few comments before said she earnt nothing for most of last year? So is part time not better than zero?

---

---

View attachment 2826068
View attachment 2826069
View attachment 2826071
So disrespectful and aggressive to this commenter. She’s right, if you have £0 income it doesn’t matter if the flights are paid for, you can’t afford to blinking go on holiday (the villa and private driver certainly weren't paid for up front). Why did she ask her what she should do and then tear down her (reasonable) suggestions?

Reactions: 9
I came across this entitled twit on Insta, am not in the least surprised she has a thread on here.

I was absolutely baffled she has ever earned £70k or anywhere near it, she looks grubby and moreover doesn't appear to have any grasp of even the most basic financial matters. There's no way I would give her a position involving any kind of responsibility.

couldn’t survive on a part time wage yet a few comments before said she earnt nothing for most of last year? So is part time not better than zero?
And this seems to sum her up. She clearly thinks she's too good for certain jobs. Actually no one is too good for any job - a couple of my former colleagues (very qualified and experienced, and high earners) were made redundant recently and struggled to find new positions. Both took on temporary shop/ supermarket roles so they had at least some money coming in short term, and also to keep busy (both have now found permanent roles which is great). I've always said if I lost my job I'd take on anything (I don't know if I could cope with care work, but I'd definitely do cleaning or pretty much anything else - a job that keeps some income coming in is better that than racking up debts).

Of course it's not just the job thing with her, it's the continuous spending too. Most people if they're out of work or struggling to manage debt cut every expense they can - for her it's just business as usual. God knows what example this is setting her kids.

• Haha
New TikTok claiming that people are inspired by her that don’t won’t to post on social media. Yes it’s good to talk about debt and it shouldn’t be hidden but there is nothing she says that’s inspiring . A ordinary person cannot suddenly find 6k a month in earnings to pay off loans that have been taken out , magically get credit and use this for how ever long she did to get by. She hasn’t had to use a food bank or go without food , dress her kids in second hand clothes , be unable to take holidays . Even when not working she was paying for a child minder, cleaner , didn’t have to give up her car , hasn’t to my knowledge been put on a pre payment meter for utilities and then not have the money to top it up, still be able to have nails done , hair done regularly. There will be people on her channel that are in this position and potentially getting the wrong ideas. Even the mention of selling her used clothes to guys with fetishes is an insult to girls/women that have had to resort to this or selling nudes online or even their body to get by.
One of her responses somewhere was her saying why should she have to go without the nice things in life if she's struggling. And yes I do agree that if you are on low income/struggling with CoL that shouldn't mean you are lambasted for ever spending money on a treat/luxury/yourself. But if you are genuinely racking up debt to buy food/buy those luxuries - then you can't afford them. Cut it down to one treat rather than maintaining all of them as if they're essential to your survival.

• Heart
The thing is she could quite easily get a contractor role as a project manager if she is as good as she says. You could easily get £4/500 a day, she could save up so much money

Reactions: 2
The thing is she could quite easily get a contractor role as a project manager if she is as good as she says. You could easily get £4/500 a day, she could save up so much money
That’s supposedly what she is doing for her major client 3 days a week. I doubt she is doing it for much less than market rates

Reactions: 3
40 things to do before she is 40 . Becoming a millionaire must be number 1
Going on about how stressful school holidays are and having to juggle the children and work. Has she already forgotten she went to Sri Lanka for a month at Christmas

Going on about how stressful school holidays are and having to juggle the children and work. Has she already forgotten she went to Sri Lanka for a month at Christmas
She looks filthy and smug about it in that highly filtered photo.

Reactions: 3
its not like the school holidays are a shock lol

(though I am guilty as I forgot to book my little one into club for the day im in the office next week - whoops, in my defence, I thought I was off but that is the week after!)

Reactions: 4
On her multiple income streams insta post caption - budget coaching?! 🤯🤯 career coaching?! 🤯😱 she’s £40k in debt and in a midweight non technical role what does she have to give people other than don’t do anything she’s done?

• Haha
Reactions: 10