Yankees in the South #17 Will's Got Friends in No Places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t film on Big Bear Mt. Hell you can’t fit on it to even ride it. That lying ass will say he rode it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok, which one of you Tattlers just advertised Smoky Mountain Family in the chat? Dawn read the comment and immediately knew she shouldn't have. Will was pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t film on Big Bear Mt. Hell you can’t fit on it to even ride it. That lying ass will say he rode it.
He'll do the PMM schtick of pretending he rode it by standing near the exit
---
Willy will get kidnapped by the Mexican cartel and then will just get left on the side of the road because he's too heavy to lift into the van.
---
Will was looking at a Disney cruise he was quoted 9k for 2 people.

I want to see Will and Dong on a Virgin Cruise with all the party drunks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's 9:00, Dawn is about to turn into a pumpkin.

She started to comment about the stairs and caught herself. Will must have told her to keep her mouth shut about the stairs.

You can get an oceanview room for like 4k...what the duck was Will looking at?
Screenshot_20230326_210422_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 10
Good night, Jim Bob. Good night, Mary Ellen. Good night Grandpa. Good night, John Boy. Good night Ben. Good night, Elizabeth. Good night, Jason. Good night, Daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does a woman not know what brand shampoo and conditioner they use? She is so clueless.
She steals all the little bottles from motels
---
Any bets on what the "business" is that he has to handle in the area before he gets the "greenlight" to travel?
Sounds like it may be something medical. Colonoscopy?
It's always "I gotta do my taxes" right around this time. He owes money that he doesn't have.
---
Dawn Le Pew. She has 3 different colors on each side of her head. Blonde, yellow and orange, with the top Brown. I don’t understand why she can’t get a basic BROWN box hair dye and fix that mess .
She looks like Bozo The clown
---
Wish one of their stans would send DingDong a grift card for Great Clips so she can get her hair fixed.
Make it Petco or PetSmart, they have dog grooming

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
HI WILL!
---

I imagine DingDong walking around with a dinner roll from one of the buffets in her hand all day.
They will be like that old sea cruise channel
With the two sisters that would order everything on the menu and say “well it’s all pre-wasted anyway”
---
Bwhahahaha he kissed the Blarney Stone twice! Hope local piss tasted good Will

Omg this liar said now he knew what the John the Baptist head pic was. LIAR

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg this liar said now he knew what the John the Baptist head pic was. LIAR
Only only know-ens now because he reads here.
---
Yankees in the South #18 This is the New Thread Title, but No Guarantees!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The Eubanks Family Vlog! - Have yaw ever cruised???
Dong - Like on a boat?
---
Derek Swalwell - Yall should play Fortnite and live stream it.
Dong - Is Fortnite on a computer?
---
Steve Farmer - Timothy farmer will and dawn what is Chris and Mindy doing
Will - Not sure at the moment
---
Aaron Boles - #1 place to take my wife to eat for our 5th yr anniversary be down there April 3rd through the 6th
Will - ...Depends on what yer lookin' for
---
Promise S. @Dawn - Did you see any Van Gogh in the Louvre?
Dong - Did we see any Vinnie Van Goo in the Loaf? Umm I think so
---
Kimberly - Is there a Camero show in the smokies ever ?
Dong - Is there a commercial in the Smokey's ever?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Now Will is trying to ret-con the fact that he didn't recognize John the Baptist.

You didn't know. You don't know. You are a fraud who pretends to be religious in order to grift your holy roller stans.

Will taking credit for Ham and Goody's success because of his review vlog.
Why didn't Will's exposure help "Bigfoot Subs"? He did a few livestreams and comparisons, yet BFS has never gained traction in any location.

Will says he is not going to sit around waiting for Buc-ee's and Big Bear Mountain to open up. He's got things to work on, people! What are those things? He never says. Chances are we'll never see them.

Ryan AIOT obviously has a calendar and schedule that he keeps. Will isn't bright, but he could have a schedule of events that he keeps track of. It would probably make his life easier, but Will doesn't want to work even that hard. He wants to roll out of bed when he feels like it, avoid washing his greasy hair and scaly face, turn on his camera, point it at something that day, throw it up on his channel and call it good. Unfortunately, that's not good enough anymore. YouTube has evolved. Will hasn't.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.