Yankees in the South #17 Will's Got Friends in No Places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaron Boles - #1 place to take my wife to eat for our 5th yr anniversary be down there April 3rd through the 6th
Will - ...Depends on what yer lookin' for
-m
This is why they'll never get hosted anywhere. When they go anywhere, restaurant or not, Will asks Dawn how she likes it and she says, "it's good, I guess" or "it's fish" like at Mikey's, which was supposedly highly recommended to them. When their dumbass stans ask for a recommendation they don't get one. Livestream are supposed to be informative. All I learned last night is what countries Will knows the names of, he has no idea what Crumbl Cookies is, he has no plans for anything at all, and Dawn can't read.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fix that damn hair! Dong, you're morphing into the Poltergeist clown! 😨 Scary as :poop:

il_500x500.4643338630_izdk.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's getting hard to even hate watch these Michigan Morons anymore. Will wants to visit every town in TN. There are 346 cities in TN. That would take him 10 years based on the way he films.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's getting hard to even hate watch these Michigan Morons anymore. Will wants to visit every town in TN. There are 346 cities in TN. That would take him 10 years based on the way he films.
Does anyone remember when they were going to visit every business from Exit 407 all the way into PF? Yeah, he did one video and that was the end of it. More lies. More pants on fire.

Yankee in the South #18: I see London, I see France, I see Lying Willie’s burning pants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree, it's more maddening than entertaining at this point. He wants to visit everywhere in the world, which is impossible. He doesn't really enjoy where they go because he is always thinking about going back to do something else. Why do Route 66 again? Why go back to Toronto or Gettysburgh or Hershey if you want to visit so many other places?
His main problem is that he talks to much and then needs to explain himself or make excuses as to why or why not they do things. He really just wants to sit at home and collect a check and eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
10 years? So the rest of his life then.

Will's retirement/401k is to eat himself to death before he actually runs into any financial retirement issues. It's that or eat salads and work at Buc-ee's for the next 30 years.

Reactions: 10
It's that time again! Time to move to the new thread.

Pack up your best Snoopy tshirt and let your injured sister carry her own bags up six flights of stairs as we head over here:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.