Yankee in the South #36 Baked (in) Alaska

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no video, I wonder what’s going on?
willly and dong were in Iowa last night. I would say there was a 90% chance they went to the field of dreams baseball park in Iowa, long enough to vlog and get that pin. From there, they will be 12 hours from home, so they will be back home late tonight or tomorrow.
For someone so secretive about their every move, are you proud of just how predictable you have become willly?
---
These 2 should roll up the Smoky Mountain and travel content because Will has no actual desire to put out content. They literally want to sit their large butts on cruises, exerting just enough energy to sloth themselves to the buffet. Maybe "liestream" every once in a while so Will can talk about how wonderful he is and so he can put down Donger.

This thread is ALMOST as dead as their Youtube channel is right now.
Wow, willly and dong haven't had a single vlog with 20k views since they went to dollywood a few weeks ago, they really are a dead channel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
willly and dong were in Iowa last night.
I would guess they were in Des Moines last night, because the pictures on the roach motel wall were of the Iowa state capital.
That makes them about 12hrs away from home the 63 degree tit-shack to hideout all week until the Forfajuly midnight parade.
That gives Fatty plenty of time to edit and stretch out the House on the Rock and Rushmore Eat-more vlogs. So I doubt we get a vlog until at least Friday the earliest. Because ya know, famurly furst, and throwing fireworks at his stupid wife are the priority.

think-about-it-use-your-brain.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Will has calculated how long he wants to hide out at home pretending to be on a trip.

Unfortunately, the gig will be up once he records the Forf of July parade. History shows their stans like to think they are watching a few days later, not two weeks later.

Once again, for like the third year in a row, YITS is ignoring and missing 90% of the Smoky Mountain summer. I think it's a big reason why they aren't at 100K sus-cribers yet.

willly and dong were in Iowa last night. I would say there was a 90% chance they went to the field of dreams baseball park in Iowa, long enough to vlog and get that pin.
WiLLLy's hero, Adam the Woo, went to Field of Dreams recently, so of course WiLLL has to go. Yet again, he has no original ideals.

Reactions: 15
What are you talking about? Will RARELY watches YouTube. He says so on every livestream. Nevermind that he copies ATW and JTC, knows exactly what they are doing at every moment, but he doesn't watch much YouTube. Got it? Get it right!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
YITS #37: Eating their channel to death
---
And by the way, I’m just amazed at how lazy they are.

It’s not like they are white collar professionals who could pick up a nice income if the channel continues to fall. Maybe the jukebox factory where Jenn Tracker used to work has an opening?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm 99% sure they're home and will be hiding out for the next 10 days to 2 1/2 weeks.

10 seconds with Rhonda Gail.

Ruh-seen Wisconsin?!?

Dee Wee?!?

Will reads at a second grade level.

Sorry, I spoke too soon. A McChicken sandwich is health food compared to Will's sausage sandwich. It must have been chocked full of fat to make him that orgasmic.

So they bought the cheese curds in the afternoon and were almost finished with them a couple hours later after the livestream started. So much for saving them for "home". Home is where the heart attack is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So they bought the cheese curds in the afternoon and were almost finished with them a couple hours later after the livestream started. So much for saving them for "home". Home is where the heart attack is.
I thought he bought them for his sister? He always says that and then eats the tit...

• Haha
“Here’s where a Joe Jackson beat the ever loving crap out of children”
Dawn marveling at the trinkets and “ID bracelets”.

Will, trying to be clever, “no one else is taking pictures of the other houses in this subavision”.
Uh. Maybe because they’re just regular houses that Michael Jackson didn’t live in.

How nice of you to spend the money Rhonda Gail sent you on grocery store orchids she’ll never be able to keep alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This newest vlog made me irrationally angry. How many times did he say the ducks name wrong? Dude..it literally says Dee DEE..not Dee Wee....wtf man.

• Heart
  • Haha
This newest vlog made me irrationally angry. How many times did he say the ducks name wrong? Dude..it literally says Dee DEE..not Dee Wee....wtf man.
Me too! From the duck name to the melwaukee pronunciation over and over.
I am protective of my home state and I hate that they stepped foot anywhere near it. I may need medical attention for the next vlogs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did the firehouse remind Will of any movie? If it did, he only mentioned it like four times.

Ghostbusters. It reminds me of Ghostbusters. It reminds me of Ghostbusters. It reminds me of Ghostbusters.

Ghostbusters in their am-bah-lance.

Who ya gonna call? Burger School!

• Haha
Me too! From the duck name to the melwaukee pronunciation over and over.
I am protective of my home state and I hate that they stepped foot anywhere near it. I may need medical attention for the next vlogs.
This moron is in Milwaukee and eats a smoked sausage sandwich at the market? The St. Paul fish company restaurant has freshly caught fish and is wonderful and healthy! If he was going to eat a sausage why didn’t he got to the brat house? There is also a wonderful cheese market right by it. There is no way these hippos walked the river walk. They only stopped to vlog the Fonzie statue. What about all the other statues along the river walk asshole? If you had walked it you could have stopped and filmed the Lavern & Shirley bottler, it’s on the river walk. For a fun video they could have gone to the safe house restaurant. I would have loved to have seen them look like asses to get in when they did not know the safe word to get in. They have cameras and everyone inside gets to watch the entrance on monitors of people trying to get in. As usual they totally missed everything Milwaukee has to offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 10