Yankee in the South #36 Baked (in) Alaska

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy lies about everything 🙄! I can bet not one person in Wisconsin told him to take off his Lions hat. We hate the Lions but we are not assholes and we hate the Bears and Vikings more. He's the kinda guy that went into a store and saw someone with Packer gear and started to mouth off. I hate him and his child wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What is Dawn doing with her hairbrush? She keeps putting it up to her mouth. Is she substituting it for her vape? That's what it looks like.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Stop using the damn lame excuse that the soda comes with the combo meals YOU order! First of all you don't have to order fast-food combo meals, and even if you do, you can choose water or a bottle of water with it Fat Ass! Once again you just use road trips as an excuse to eat tit!

Reactions: 16
Dawn keeps deleting comments asking them if they really sang that dirty song 😂

This live is giving me the ick, Dawn keeps picking at her hair and scratching under her boobs and stomach

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20240630_201225_YouTube.jpg

Very unflattering angle but at the same time, she is getting bigger.

The comments about the 'dirty rap song" are hysterical!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh puleeze, Will said there's no healthy food when you're traveling by car but cruises have healthy food.

It's called CHOICES. I was vegan for 3+ years and when I traveled I had no problem finding healthy and vegan foods. And we've seen their plates on cruises - bacon, sausage, and ham in the same meal, that's so healthy. 🙄

Why wouldn't she say if she uses Tide or not? Does she not use laundry soap?

What are water pills prescribed for?
---
What is the dirty rap song? I have no idea what they're talking about.
It's a clip on their FB page.
Edit: My mistake, there's a troll channel. Furmingos posted it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10