Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He mentioned something about the donations going straight thru YT. Apparently they have a donation program that ensures 100% of the monies go to the organization. I guess YT gets the tax benefits instead of the willionaire.

Reactions: 5
He mentioned something about the donations going straight thru YT. Apparently they have a donation program that ensures 100% of the monies go to the organization. I guess YT gets the tax benefits instead of the willionaire.
He lies so much I still wonder.

Wait, there are still orphanages around? Is his favorite kid to visit a fiery red head named Annie or a quiet hungry boy named Oliver?
If such a place exists, I assume they couldn't confirm a donation amount but if asked about donations being drummed up by a local YT...wonder if they would confirm or deny ever hearing of him?

As much as I despise Will and know for a fact he is a grifter and con artist, I don’t doubt the Friends of the Smokies contributions since it was set up directly through YouTube. Will’s hands don’t touch the money. However, ignoring questions about it does nothing but makes him LOOK suspicious which isn’t a good look.

You would think he would get a letter from them thanking him that he would read and show on a livestream?

Did they ever do the memorial tree or bench for their dog? If I remember they received lots of donations to go to that cause.

Reactions: 6
Did they ever do the memorial tree or bench for their dog? If I remember they received lots of donations to go to that cause.
No, they would have filmed the crap out of that for sympathy views. Ugh, he really is a nasty human being sack of shit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.