Xh11jab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole post about recording herself crying gave me second hand embarrassment. If she really wanted to see what her ugly cry looks looks like, would she really be using a Snapchat filter. Just a ploy to get pity and dig herself out of scamming customers 😑

Reactions: 1
That whole post about recording herself crying gave me second hand embarrassment. If she really wanted to see what her ugly cry looks looks like, would she really be using a Snapchat filter. Just a ploy to get pity and dig herself out of scamming customers 😑
Same. It was so cringe -the disclaimers, filters, breathing…so obvious she was pity fishing

She’s been MIA for ages.. quite concerning considering how social she was before. Seen people in her comments complaining about refunds

Just seen this thread about Thanna. What a mess. She seems to have some kind of untreated personality order. She makes the worst decisions for her life but doesn't learn from any of her past experiences. She can afford to live this way (literally) because her father is loaded and she is an only child. Feel sorry for her daughter but she is primarily looked after by her grandmother so hopefully has some stability there.

She does seem stubborn and set in her ways. However she was doing well after she blew up on social media. Then the business fiasco happened and I think she’s struggling mental health wise. Hope she pulls through.

Don’t know much about business but I wonder why it’s taking so long to refund customers. Was their money already spent? Usually business owners reinvest it in their business. Maybe there’s no way to access all orders and now there’s no way to correctly refund everyone?

I’m assuming she’s spent the money and doesn’t have any to refund her customers, and perhaps her father has refused to bail her out.

Reactions: 2
So got an insta notification that Thanna shared a reel today but there’s nothing. Then I noticed that all her comments are off under her posts. Is she about to come back online

I hope she’s okay. For some reason I have a feeling she’ll come back to announce she’s gotten married.

Reactions: 2