Xh11jab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whoah wait, she’s left her daughter with her mother? I’m speechless. What justification has she given for this? I wonder whether her mum kicked her out.
As a pp said, you’d think she wouldn’t be able to spend a moment without her only child especially given how she’s still mourning the death of her husband (understandably)
What doesn’t make sense is to not want to spend more time with the one person who is his biological link.
She takes advantage of her parents who are divorced. Her dad spoils her taking care of her financially and pays for her apartment.
She initially said she would move in with her mum and daughter once her lease was up on her old apartment. But then she went and got a new apartment which she claims as a “office”. I think she realised she couldn’t live with her mum or be a full time mother. In her own words she’s claimed to hate kids and can just about stand her own 🥴🥴🥴 I really feel for her poor Ava.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Nothing to add to this thread (for now!) but so glad that it exists!
What's she up to these days? I'm not on IG anymore and never used other social media anyway 😂 let me guess:
Shisha, food, friends, more shisha, singing in the car, her weird dancing and squeezing Ava time in for like 2 seconds.

• Haha
She posted her usual dancing/lip syncing on tiktok last week. Other than that she’s been missing in action. No insta lives at all. I bet she probably met a guy and is too busy with him

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Is it true she moved into a new place alone and left her daughter with her mom?
Apparently so! I feel for Ava but at the same time at least she'll have stability with her grandmother, she's pretty much Ava's primary caregiver anyway. Thanna bangs on about how Mo was the one and how much she misses him, but disregards their child together. Make it make sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Lots of comments on her recent videos from people saying they’re still waiting for refunds from her glorified slimfast diet plan that she used to sell.

• Wow
Lots of comments on her recent videos from people saying they’re still waiting for refunds from her glorified slimfast diet plan that she used to sell.
I was wondering why she’s been quiet. That explains it, she is prob waiting for people to give up asking for a refund. The irony of her exposing hasanat yet is no better herself scamming her followers.

Omg I came across this podcast. Has anyone listened to it?!

It’s meant to be about exploring ways to British and Muslim. Yet Thanna is talking about her ex bf and having sex while they were dating… I can’t deal with how pathetic she is and how on earth she thinks she’s any kind of role model representative for Muslim girls.

• Wow
  • Sick
Omg I came across this podcast. Has anyone listened to it?!

It’s meant to be about exploring ways to British and Muslim. Yet Thanna is talking about her ex bf and having sex while they were dating… I can’t deal with how pathetic she is and how on earth she thinks she’s any kind of role model representative for Muslim girls.
Only a couple of minutes in and I'm really not impressed by her at all. She didn't fast during Ramadan for a few years, I completely understand this because she was pregnant and then breastfeeding etc. I also have spent the past couple of years not fasting because of the same reasons, plus I have epilepsy and need to have medication so I'm exempt. But it's her attitude towards it that just makes me think she's an awful person to have on the podcast because she's not fit to be a role model for anyone! Saying how she brushes all of her actions under "it's all about intentions" in that case her intention is finding loopholes 😒

Only a couple of minutes in and I'm really not impressed by her at all. She didn't fast during Ramadan for a few years, I completely understand this because she was pregnant and then breastfeeding etc. I also have spent the past couple of years not fasting because of the same reasons, plus I have epilepsy and need to have medication so I'm exempt. But it's her attitude towards it that just makes me think she's an awful person to have on the podcast because she's not fit to be a role model for anyone! Saying how she brushes all of her actions under "it's all about intentions" in that case her intention is finding loopholes 😒
The presenter is clearly mocking her throughout and Thanna continues making a clown of herself.

The presenter is clearly mocking her throughout and Thanna continues making a clown of herself.
Yeah the presenter's tone was quite mocking even the other guest was like "it's all about intentions isn't it" and Thanna just laughs and agrees 😭😭

I was wondering why she’s been quiet. That explains it, she is prob waiting for people to give up asking for a refund. The irony of her exposing hasanat yet is no better herself scamming her followers.
They ain’t going to give up. Some have been chasing her since January. I thought she’s missing in action because of her depression?
Or maybe she met a guy and they’re attached at the hip

She’s back now. Although she has apologised about the orders, it doesn’t seem sincere because of how defensive and arrogant she is about it. Saying things like “don’t message me about the orders, I’ll get back to you” “I’ll block you if you mention them”
Like of course people will be angry about how things went down. At least rectify things before you start threatening people lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s back now. Although she has apologised about the orders, it doesn’t seem sincere because of how defensive and arrogant she is about it. Saying things like “don’t message me about the orders, I’ll get back to you” “I’ll block you if you mention them”
Like of course people will be angry about how things went down. At least rectify things before you start threatening people lol
She is so obnoxious, rude and aggressive.
Thanna maybe if you actually responded to your customers on your business platforms they wouldn’t need to message on your personal page?! Some people paid start of the year and had no word from you. Like you had time to jump on TikTok to do your hoejabi dance routines but couldn’t update customers on their orders or refunds? And when they see you’re uploading videos but ignoring their emails, YOU EXPECT THEM TO BE HUSH?! R u dizzy or dumb or both 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Disgusting attitude and hopefully now her followers see how unprofessional she is and won’t order from her again.

20 videos of her heavily filtered as per usual, taking zero accountability, actually that’s not strictly true, she grudgingly takes accountability but don’t message her unless it’s to blow smoke up her ass.

Anyone that looks to this woman for any kinda guidance, weight loss methods and or fashion needs to give their head a wobble. Her whole platform is built on the death of her first husband and her questionable love life.

Reactions: 3
I still find it hilarious she calls herself the “halal dating guru” yet talks about having sex with her ex bf. Make it make sense please.

20 videos of her heavily filtered as per usual, taking zero accountability, actually that’s not strictly true, she grudgingly takes accountability but don’t message her unless it’s to blow smoke up her ass.

Anyone that looks to this woman for any kinda guidance, weight loss methods and or fashion needs to give their head a wobble. Her whole platform is built on the death of her first husband and her questionable love life.
Her first husband was actually a childhood friend, they married young and divorced young too. I think Mo was the second one (or publically announced anyway). I did feel bad for her when he husband died but her behaviour has been questionable since, and she doesn't even look after Ava properly.