Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dancerxoxo

Who is shaming women for getting c-sections anyway? Sorry if I'm naive but I really don't think that women are looked down upon for having one, especially nowadays. But thankfully St Amelia is here to tell them it is okay! Phew!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Loustafford

VIP Member
Her pregnancy hormones have healed the holes in her ears...stop the world I wanna get off now! I've heard it all 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m so fed up of her pretending everything is perfect. She’s been up since 5:30am but it’s fine because he’s laughing. I’m sorry but that’s coming from a mum who’s probably had a very decent nights sleep. Believe me you won’t be happy to wake up at 5:30 when the sleep regressions/teething are having you wake up every 45 mins. But of course we’ll never know about that because it doesn’t reflect her make believe life.

• Wow

soap12

Why does she always constantly labour and bang on about that she doesn’t have time to shower? Don’t get it! put the baby down and you might be able do some stuff! Any excuse to be lazy

Rainbowchampagne

If she didnt hype up her hair transformation no one would have probably even noticed! By hyping it up and parading it over the internet she’s invited criticism of it. I got my hair done, I don’t like it, I just didn’t post it 🤷‍♀️

Also if it’s “women supporting women” why is she sharing her username 🤔

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Sorry but the continuous ‘little man’ is fucking creeping me out. I get some people refer to their children as that sometimes, but they will also use their NAME. What happens when he grows up? Medium man? Large man?

• Haha
  • Sick

Pinkii

VIP Member
When I look back on myself from my early newborn days, I cringe so hard, thought i had it all worked out 🤣

Your smugness will come and bite you on the backside Amelia, wait till they are 1+ and having a meltdown every time you peel a banana wrong or you use the wrong cup!

• Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
She’s so smug 🙄 I’m not even maternal but it all comes sooooo naturally and I’ve received a Guinness world record for the largest amount of colostrum ever produced and I have been named the best mother in the world forever

• Haha
  • Wow

Italics17

To me all babies that age look the same so her covering his face makes me laugh. Also it doesn’t count when you’re still using your child to make money. It’s all the same. You are still monetising your child regardless

• Heart

Rainbowchampagne

I can’t put my finger on why but she is so unlikeable
My thing is, she portrays herself as perfect and preaches to everyone but doesn’t actually seem to do anything other than lounge around at home and take her dog for a walk. It really irks me, don’t preach to me when you don’t live in the real world.

Also having boundaries when you choose to put your life online. If you want boundaries make a private Instagram and be done with it

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Who is shaming women for getting c-sections anyway? Sorry if I'm naive but I really don't think that women are looked down upon for having one, especially nowadays. But thankfully St Amelia is here to tell them it is okay! Phew!
I had c-sections & I’m not one bit ashamed. As long as mother & baby are both healthy I wouldn’t care if it came out my left nostril! 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Jobagels

I'm sorry but I am so done. Years and years of condescending rants about 'needing boundaries team' and keeping things private and now she's made a video about her nipples, with little demo and twirl showing off how much you can see her nipples through her top.

She's full of shit. She is screaming out for attention, any type of attention. There are no boundaries unless she wants to sound high and mighty for the day.

No one needs a video about nipple covers - just read the damn reviews. But she could totally have made that video without needing to show her nips off.

• Wow

disneys

VIP Member
I’ve had 1 section and 1 natural birth and let me tell you - both were hard , both were amazing , both were births !! I can’t abide all this “STOP SHAMING WOMEN FOR HAVING CSECTIONS 😡” nonsense when I’ve never once been shamed for having one myself !!! Who are these elusive people shaming people for needing a bit of medical assistance to bring their healthy baby into the world ?? Reincarnated Victorians ?? Andrew Tate ?? Just baffling

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
St Amelia at it again.

NO ONE thinks breastfeeding is disgusting, if you want a pat on the back for breastfeeding than just say so, stop posting shit like this or that you were mum shamed feeding in cafe etc just to point out that you breastfeed

she honestly thinks she is the first woman ever to breastfeed! 100% she is one of those breastfeeding mums that judges bottle feeding ones because she feels superior to them and its the only thing she has going for her!

I can also imagine her being one of those weirdos that feeds their 4 years olds

Big frank

Chatty Member
The way she's describing her pregnancy you'd swear to god it's an anomaly specific to her and no other woman has ever experience it.

Also, I find her account of miscarriage confusing. She's claims it was a chemical pregnancy in the title of her vlog but goes on to describe a missed miscarriage... so which is it?

When the kid is born if she attends baby groups the other mums are gonna hate her.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Why the fuck do they always fall back on ‘women supporting women’ thinking it’s a valid argument when in fact it’s extremely toxic? A new haircut is not a relevant feminist issue, Amelia. Someone can think your hair is shit and also happen to be female.

• Heart

CDoop102

I came here to see what you all had to say about her latest post and it seems we're all on the same page - absolutely didn't happen. I have an 18 month old and not once did I get anything but kindness when he was a baby. I'm quite a shy person so I didn't love that having a baby seemed to be an invitation for people to start talking to me but they were always so lovely! You also get told you look great so often (when you clearly dont - but being reasonably clean and out of the house deserves praise!).

Also - no one here picked up on the fact she had to share she's back in her pre baby clothes - if I had a baby the same time as her and saw that I'd have felt awful. (still not back in all my pre baby clothes over here!)

Why is she pushing this narrative that she’s repeat wearing clothes and hasn’t been able to properly wash her face but also she’s made this ridiculous elaborate sandwich? Make it make sense. I don’t believe a word. If you have time to put balsamic glaze on your sandwich, you have time to wash your fucking face.
AMMEEEEENNNNNNNN
---
Long time kicker here, but im so infuriated I can’t stop myself posting to see if it’s just me thinking this…

He husband who works, does the 430am feed so she can sleep, despite sitting on the sofa watching tv all day and she’s moaning she’s tired!! Is she for real!? Also why can’t she shower, I have a 2yr old and was more than able to shower while baby was either awake in the bouncer or asleep in Moses basket which I took into the bathroom with me. I just don’t understand!
Also why can’t she go to the baby groups, I hated them but babies need outside interaction and stimulation. You can’t just sit on the sofa or stay at home all day everyday.
I have two under 18m and I shower every day . It’s a non negotiable for me . If things are that bad , my toddler goes in her cot with her books and baby sits in bouncer in bathroom .
i think she suffers badly from victim syndrome

Loustafford

VIP Member
Who knew you could blame pregnancy hormones for so much 🙄 closing piercings up, hair colour, not being able to shower or wash your face, being an absolute twat the list goes on!

• Haha

Dancerxoxo

Her telling everyone that something is wrong with her therefore needs a closer eye from the midwives etc.... is hugely triggering for those of us who have had pregnancy loss and stillbirths. She's just saying it for attention!!!

Either explain what the hell is 'wrong' with you, or don't say anything at all. The whole telling us but not explaining, all with a smug smile on her face is seriously anger inducing.