Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbowchampagne

She’s always going to present an image of perfection. Her child will be the perfect child at every age and if they aren’t she absolutely will not post about it, because if she’s having a bad day it will be the perfect bad day.

There’s nothing real about her. Her baby didn’t nap but it’s fine because she read a story that was sent to her and then baby napped so she could nap and she has woken from her nap and her hair is still curled very nicely.

She doesn’t live in the real world so it’s not the same. I had to get an 8 week old and 3 year old out of the house for an appointment the other day and I was nearly in tears! My hair definitely wasn’t curled 😂

Honestly if this was my first baby and I was following her I’d be feeling so stressed my life wasn’t as perfect as hers. It’s just so unrealistic she has no pressure to do anything. Chris will do everything else and she won’t feel any guilt, she doesn’t even have a 9-5 or shift job to go back to!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
2023 predictions.

She's going to 'suffer' with pnd and exploit that because she's so hard done to and needs content.

She can't do any work because being a mum is just so tiring, so she's staying on the sofa, like she does every. Single. Day.

She'll also probably make out she's the first mum to ever breast feed which automatically makes her an expert and freel free to send her Q&As if you need her advice.

Marie958519

I can't wait for her to experience a toddler running wild and to realise how much easier a newborn is in comparison for going to Costa etc. That's when you'll need a packed lunch Amelia hun, when your 2 year old is trashing the house and swinging off the furniture every time you turn your back 🤣

• Haha

soap12

she contradicts herself all the time to suit whatever narrative she’s trying to aim for. Says scar is amazing or whatever and then remember that time when she burnt herself and spent a shit load on scar fade remedies and did a blog post about it.
Did a load of weight loss blogs and kept fit and then once she got fat started to blog about bras for big boobs and constantly saying she loved her own body!
her hair was really long, she went for a trim once and they lopped a fair bit off and she got all hysterical, then she ends up cutting it shorter and shorter over time. put her whole life online when she was with Joe, then when that went tits up she turned into a hermit. has a baby, does YT blogs monthly and then won’t show the babies face even though she’s begging for freebies constantly, She’s completely nonsensical

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

malibu skies

VIP Member
Lol at her saying she’s happy to stay in and sit on the sofa watching tv - as if she doesn’t do that the other 364 days of the year

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Is it me or does she literally get her hair done A LOT? Lovely dig at the hairdresser who did her hair as well- so unnecessary.

• Wow

soap12

He looks so uncomfortable, he’s not properly supported at all!
I agree! Holding him like a doll
---
I also don’t understand the fascination with all these photoshoots. Where’s Chris? Doesn’t he matter? She’s so so self obsessed
---
---

I also don’t understand the fascination with all these photoshoots. Where’s Chris? Doesn’t he matter? She’s so so self obsessed
Hasn’t got time to eat a banana yet has the time to book in countless photoshoots and hair appointments

Teafairy

I just don’t understand the name thing. I’m all for not showing baby pictures at all on the internet that’s fine mine are barely on there… but being so secretive over a name?
You bump into a stranger in the street with a pram the first question people will ask is ‘what’s their name?’ - are you going to just dismiss people?

I think she’ll change her mind when companies want to start sending her personalised items for him and need a name/initial because her boundaries go out the window when there’s gram opportunities 🙄

• Heart

Stitch91

Amelia wants us to respect her boundaries but she’s hidden her sons face with her boob in todays story 💀🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

#ad#aff

VIP Member
I’m sorry, Chris buys her presents EVERY WEEK for encouragement? She wanted to get pregnant, it’s not some trauma she has to endure. She’s not a child. He is already working full time to pay for her life. She just takes and takes.

• Wow

Nemodory

Until I read her thread, I didn’t really pick up on the extent to which she treats Chris like shit! Making her a packed lunch-wtaf! And then blaming him for mixing up bottles in the night. Maybe he’s tired seeing as he’s having to go to work!! She’s even more insufferable now she has a baby!

• Wow

SnowFairy88

I’ve just found out at ten weeks I’ve had a missed miscarriage and I literally cannot stomach this idiot for one second longer so immediately unfollowed. She’s the most idiotic insensitive bitch “grieving I will no longer be pregnant”

• Heart

Loustafford

VIP Member
Full on slug mode?? Opposed to what?? What other modes do you have? Not sure you've shown us any others yet 😂

• Haha

Hmmmjustreading

She’s not doing okay. I know this because if you are concerned about the length of your hair with a newborn, something is going on….it’s literally the thing below the thing before the last thing on your mind…she’s not making any sense with her stories.

Jobagels

Oh god. The preachy post-birth advice has started for someone how still has never actually had a child.
This is how she majorly pissed me off a few years ago. Telling people they need to prioritise their needs as a parents and just put things in place when you need some self care time, or some sleep, or you're 'overwhelmed with noise' or 'touched out' by your own kid.
Fair enough. But the reality for 99% of people is that, if they even have a partner, they're at work or work away. So it's tough shit.
When you've not slept all week, and your baby is ill or teething and you just have day after day of screaming and feeding and shitty nappies and no one around to help, what then? Was I not 'tag teaming' or 'putting things in place' right?
She made me feel like absolute crap a few years ago when my partner worked away, I was really strugglibg with a new born who would not sleep and had no friends or family around to help, and she said 'there's literally no excuse, even for someone with a new born, not to take an hour out of their day for a pamper and self care'

• Heart
Reactions: 11